Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am working on a transcript of this call, because I want to put the pieces together of the main video we have and the one with the missing minutes. While I am working on that, I am seeing lots of things I want to talk about. :D

This one just made me have to post.

There's a point in the conversation where GA is trying to make her feel good about being in protective custody:

GA: OK. Well just to let you know, the area that you’re in, um, there’s not too many people that have an opportunity to stay like where you’re at. So realize it’s, you’re sort of, what they consider a…
KC: No, I’m not really. Trust me. There’s other people that are in similar situations to myself that aren’t the focus of the media but that are under similar custody that are here.

Ok, so what is she trying to say here? There's other people in the same jail who are in there because they gave their kid to a nanny, wrote checks on their friend's account, had decomp in their trunk, didn't report their kid missing for 31 days, and pretended they had a job at Universal but the media doesn't focus on them?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Someone needs to notify Kathi B.

I feel her only point was to cut her Father off at the knees mid-consolation because she did it repeatedly to him everytime he attempted to make her feel better or more in control during that visit. She totally missed that what he was trying to say was that her bony bottom was luckier than Hades to have her OWN CELL, with no scary cell mates, no beat downs at night or roaming hands in the communal shower. But she totally missed the point and thought he was saying she was the only one there in protective custody. You can see him visibly slump in exhausted defeat when she interrupts him immediately. She tears him down over and over and then makes him think she is throwing him a "bone" when she says she has magnanimously chosen HIM for the super secret meeting with her. All the while Casey is relishing the pain that her Mom is feeling hearing George is the "Chosen One", which was exactly why Casey timed it that way. She puts great thought into the verbal grenades she lobs at her family. Of course she has plenty of time to rehearse her twisted strategies as much as she desires too.

I will just continue to hope Casey Anthony is placed in general pop when she gets to her new "Big Girl" Home!

They did it with Dahmer and look at how well that turned out.
:rolleyes:

I don't think he has fallen for casey's act one bit. He knows the truth. he's just doing what an aggressive defense attorney does. Painting an image he hopes someone will believe. he knows exactly who his client is but he is one hell of a salesman because people believe he really feels this way!

*respectfully snipped*

gitana, :woohoo:

I think you hit the nail on the head. Remember, KC saying she sees JB for "business transactions".She doesn't have to answer to CA anymore, she gets to blame JB for not being able to "backtrack" and tell the truth. That's her story and she's sticken to it.She's his ticket to the Big Time! I'm sure he liked being out on GR boat and saw $$$.He's selling it, all right...
:)
imo

Ugh, I really have not kept up with this case as much as the rest of you, but I just want to scream. Scream at them for not mentioning Caylee. I here "my kid" or "my baby" but she never uses Caylee's name!
She is the victim? WTH??? They are all worried about what ends up in the media. For Pete's sake. If my child was missing I could care less what they said about me just help me find my child!
Not one mention of "don't worry KC, we will find Caylee" or any words of encouragement. Its like they already knew she would/could not be found. Alive anyways.
These people make me ill

*Bold mine
LOL, FWIW, I've kept up with it everyday and we have both wound up in exactly the same spot.

Ugh, I really have not kept up with this case as much as the rest of you, but I just want to scream. Scream at them for not mentioning Caylee. I here "my kid" or "my baby" but she never uses Caylee's name!
She is the victim? WTH??? They are all worried about what ends up in the media. For Pete's sake. If my child was missing I could care less what they said about me just help me find my child!
Not one mention of "don't worry KC, we will find Caylee" or any words of encouragement. Its like they already knew she would/could not be found. Alive anyways.
These people make me ill.

:highfive: Hi creed,

ILL is definitely the right word.:Justice: for Caylee.

I have gone back and forth on my feelings about GA & CA and their level of involvement after the fact. So much so, that i've decided today that my guess for the person on the phone(at least one of them) with DC on Nov.15th was CA(No Proof).That being said... it makes me sick, the way she was treating her obviously griefstricken parents.They loved Caylee, they are the reason she was the little girl that has captured our hearts. I give CA all the credit for that. Seeing KC not offer her own mother one ounce of comfort was horible.They all Knew...then came more spin spin spin. imo

My :twocents:

The big picture with this new video is that it is a kind of negotiation. The parents have agreed how the conversation will go before they arrive.
1) they want/need information more to find Caylee
2) when Caylee is safe, KC will be able to come home--so no need to worry about KC. She is fine where she is.
3) they want to arrange a private meeting between KC and any family member to try to get more information so they can retrieve Caylee
4) KC is letting them know she is in JB's camp now, and not with them
5) KC is letting them know she resents the incarceration and blames them to some degree
- she demands how she is supposed to learn from this (punishment)
- she accuses them of betrayal and harassment--including her beloved brother and his clipboard of questions
She gets home on bail shortly after this conversation and they do not pressure her. Rather they walk on eggshells and let her live like a princess in a castle--this according to LP.

When she gets incarcertated again, she does not see the parents again, not even when Caylee is found

:chicken:

Ok, I finally finished the transcript and posted it here in a pdf file. Whew! 22 looooong pages! I sure am tired of hearing that girl talk!

The entire thing is too long to fit an a single post, but I thought I would paste in here the "missing" portions, for those who haven't seen them It is helpful, I think, to see them in the context of the conversation, but here they are:
KC: I don’t know what I can think anymore, Mom, just keep saying it because it’s the truth. It’s all we want. ****Our family is broken. We want to have that fixed. We know what that means to have our family broken apart by something now. By tragedy. We don’t want this to any longer be a tragedy. I don’t want to be one of those thousands of parents that, that has to deal with the possibility of never seeing their, their child again. With the potential of knowing that their child’s alive and that they’re with someone else. The thought of that every day makes me sick.
CA: Do you think that she could be out of the country or anywhere?
KC: Mom, I don’t want to have this …
CA: I know, I know,
KC: …go into the same thing that it’s always been so please stop it! This is why I chose, this is one of the main reasons that I chose Dad. It’s because he won’t sit there and keep asking me the same questions 500 times over like you and Lee have done. I want to see each and every one of you but at least with Dad, then, honestly the true main reason that I want to see him is because him and I have had a broken relationship for such a long time. And we were just finally starting to talk. The day that this unfolded. The day that I was brought here.
CA: OK. Alright.
KC: It was impossible for me to make a decision like that. And I want you to understand where I was coming from. I also want Lee to understand where I was coming from. I can’t, I want, I said I wanted to see all three of you. You can’t, you can only see one, who do you want to see? And I sat there for a half hour and thought about it. Deliberated. And had to figure it out, and I hate having to do that, to have to make decisions like that. Who in my family do I want to see more? It’s not who I want to see more, it’s just, I don’t know. I don’t know anymore. (sniffs, whimpers)
CA: It’s just hard goin’ into Caylee’s room now.
KC: Yeah, I saw your picture in People Magazine. (sniffs, sighs)
CA: I love you, Honey.
KC: I love you too.
CA: I want both my girls back.
KC: (crying, sighs)
CA: At least I know you’re ok. I don’t know about Caylee. That’s what makes it so hard every day.
KC: I know, I… (sighs, sniffles) But I’m really not ok, I may be in a place where you know that I’m at but besides that, besides me being here, physically…
CA: Well at least you’re safe… we know where you’re at…
KC: I’m (chuckles) …
CA: But we don’t know where Caylee’s at. We don’t know if they’re feeding her or they’re hugging her
KC: Mom, I know everything that they’re saying. I know she’s… (sigh) I just know she’s ok. I can feel it. I absolutely can feel it. Even on her birthday, that entire day, that was (chuckles) it was completely miserable, like I told Dad, it’s all I can think of to say, I mean it’s every adjective that I can think that’s bad that would have described how I felt but honestly nothing can describe what I was feeling. Nothing. It’s just…
CA: She’s got a lot of nice stuff.
KC: (sniffs) I bet.
CA: A lot of people, most of the people we don’t even know brought her flowers, balloons, little stuffed animals. Some stuff we haven’t opened up just waiting for her to come home.
KC: Yeah (sniffs).
KC: I’m glad that you guys have had so much support from the community and even I have from out of state, from all over the country, people have been sending me letters and stuff telling me to keep my head up.
CA: Do you actually get to read them? Good.
KC: Yeah, I’m getting stuff that’s been sent through the mail, I mean Michelle Murphy sent me a book, I hope one of you guys can tell her that I got it and thank you. Ummm.
CA: If you can have that book why can’t you have your Bible?
KC: Because nothing can be physically brought in from the outside. She bought me a book and had it sent to me. They sent me a Bible as soon as you said that I refused it, I didn’t refuse it, I can’t be given anything. You can’t just bring stuff in and say “Here you go!”, they have to check through stuff.
CA: Well I don’t know, I just, I gave it to Jose I don’t know why…
KC: Yeah I know and he showed it to me and I was like, well I’d love to have that but I don’t think you can just give it to me and he asked one of the officers when we were leaving that day, when we split from our meeting, and she said probably not. I mean he could ask someone else but…
CA: Well if we can get it back maybe I can send it to you.
KC: Yeah if you can send it through the mail, they’ll check through it just to make sure.
CA: How do I get it back though? I’m not sure where it’s at. I think they have it.
KC: No, I think Jose has it.
CA: I don’t think so, he would’ve given it back to me. I’ll find out, though.
KC: Jose probably still has because he wouldn’t have just given it to somebody, cuz he asked right off the bat. I know if he couldn’t have gotten that taken care of right away that was what? A couple of weeks ago. He probably still has it. (sniffs)
CA: Alright well Dad, Dad wants to talk to you some more.
KC: OK
GA: Hey Sweetheart.
KC: Hey.
GA: Can you ask for something to, write with so that you can send a note to the Sheriff himself? You know, attention: Kevin Beary. Just listen to me for a second.
KC: Yeah, I’m listening.
GA: And tell him that you want to speak to me, you know, or Lee, or Mom, and you want it to be done today. He can do it. He can, he can, listen…
KC: Well, Dad, how am I gonna get any…
GA: Listen, listen…
KC: No! I’m listening to you! How am I gonna get anything to him? How can I…get stuff to him?
GA: Just ask someone in corrections to give you paper and pen, whatever it’s gonna take or pencil just to write it and you put it attention to him and you say I need for this to be delivered to him, NOW. They, they will do that. Believe me, I’ve already discussed that with a lot of other people that they say if you request that, they can do it. Believe me.
KC: Ok well then I’ll do that when I when we get off the phone.
GA: Ok, and, and, and listen, it can be at a location that is not gonna be recorded, it’s gonna be at a place where just you and I, or you and Lee, or just you and Mom can sit down and just talk. That’s what it’s about. It’s not gonna be over a phone, it’s not gonna be like we’re doing right now, it’s gonna be face to face.
KC: I know, I understood the arrangements.
GA: But, but I just want you to know, it can be done without anyone else being there except just us. You know, just like you and me, you and Lee, or you and Mom. It can be done sweetie.
KC: I understand that. That was…
GA: And, and, and I’m trusting the people who told me that because they want us to have that time. OK?
KC: Well if that’s coming directly from the Sheriff’s Department, I don’t really trust anything that they’ve said. To be completely honest.
GA, No, no, honestly, it didn’t come directly from them but they’re the one that can…
KC: Good. I figured it wouldn’t. I know they’re trying to put together a visit for us which I appreciate very much.
GA: Well, honestly, I’m telling you it can be done quicker than even what you’ve been told. Believe me. Okay?
KC: Well then I’ll do that today.
GA: There’s nothing that’s gonna be recorded… like I said just write it down and say, this has to be delivered to Mr. Kevin Beary, the Sheriff and he’ll do it, he’s already been talked to already. And he’s willing to do anything he can for you. For us. Especially for Caylee he’ll do anything he can. Ok?
KC: Alright, I’ll do that this morning.
GA: Alright sweetie. And once that’s all done…
KC: I know it’s early enough.
GA: And once we get all that done we can get together and get a chance to hug you and talk to you. Ok? Like I said, there’s no recordings or nothing going to be done.
KC: I know… even then I mean, all I want to do is just tell you guys that I love you. To be able to actually do that in person.
GA: I mean doing this stuff is great, but having a chance to see you face to face or being in the same room with you is gonna be a lot better.
KC: That’s, you know what I said, we’ve been in the same room but to actually be able to communicate cuz we haven’t been able to do that yet. So…
GA: Well, just like I said, they can set it up and we can go forward, ok? Alright sweetie? Listen, I love you, I love you, I love you so so much.
KC: I know, I love you too. Tell Lee that I love him and I miss him and I’m sorry I missed my visit with him I felt so bad after I missed his visit and then I missed your visit.
GA: Ok, we just got that five minute notice.
KC: Yeah. I know that he’s been running himself ragged and I feel so bad that Lee got sick out of all of us but, I understand, I mean, I know why, I’ve been feeling the same way.
GA: Well, just realize that what we’re doing is, this is our 24 hour a day job. You know, this is it.
KC: I know it is. I wanna be right there with you guys. I really do. And I know that eventually I will be. But, it can’t happen fast enough.
GA: That’s very true, that’s very true.
KC: The only reason that I don’t want to be here is so that I can be at home so I can get Caylee back faster.
GA: Well, I know that.
KC: That’s the only reason. That’s all I care about.
GA: Well if you can do that stuff, you know, today, do it this morning, it, it, can be expedited a lot faster, believe me. So like I said, you’re the boss. You know, you do what you need to do to get all this stuff going in that direction, ok? Alright sweetheart?
KC: Well as far as that’s concerned, that one thing, yeah, I pretty much am but with everything else, no. I’m being told what to do, when to do it and everything else, Dad, no. You don’t understand, I may have been the boss walking in here, but the roles have surely changed.
GA: Ok. Well
KC: Everything’s out of my control.
GA: I’m just leaving that information for you. Cuz it can be done sweetheart.
KC: (sniffs) Well I’ll get that done.
GA: OK. I’m gonna let you talk to Mom for the last couple of minutes or so, ok? Know that I love you and I want you home. I want Caylee home.
KC: Yeah me too, I know.
GA: OK so, here’s Mom.
CA: I only got a minute.
KC: Yeah, well, we’ll get that one minute warning so we probably have about 3 minutes altogether. (big sigh) I know it’s hard on everybody. And I wish there was something that I could do to make it easier. I really do.
CA: Do you want us to set up more visits?
KC: Yeah, set up more visits, if they’re not releasing stuff with you guys I’ll see you as many times as I can.
CA: OK, I’ll have Lee set up his.
KC: God, I want to see Lee but if they’re throwing his stuff out on the air I don’t know…
CA: No, it’s only the phone calls.
KC: Oh, it’s only been phone calls, it hasn’t been…?
CA: It’s only phone calls. None of the video stuff.
KC: Now I’m told there was that first video that went out on TV…
CA: That was just with Pat.
KC: Yeah.
CA: They haven’t released any of ours, cuz the sheriff’s department doesn’t want it released. They can pick and choose what they want released.
KC: Well then why the hell didn’t they say that the first time? (chuckles)
CA: Because. The sheriff’s department’s gonna pick and choose.
KC: Well yeah, I know they’re gonna pick and choose about stuff, or they had been before.
CA: Yeah. Well.
KC: It’s right the more we say about them, ****less likely they’re gonna wanna put stuff on the media anyway. So…

Some final observations before I give up on this case for the night :D

For some reason, in listening and relistening to this the last couple of days, GA was giving me a bad vibe. Now, I decided early on that he was not involved, and after I heard his police/FBI tapes I decided, here is a man who wishes his daughter was innocent but knows she is not. I have stuck with that theory all the rest of the time, going with my initial impression that he was struggling with the truth, but at least he saw it.

And I know he was planning this meeting with KC while JB was out of town. Obviously it didn't happen, and if it did, she even says here that all she wants to do is tell him she loves him. She had no plans to tell him anything and I think she chose him because she knew he couldn't break her resolve (and her promise to Jose to not say anything). She was falling for his gushy "I appreciate you choosing me" and she felt like she could sit with him in this visit and she could just tell him how much she loved him and that would be the end. Good for her, comforting for her, but he wouldn't get any resolution.

However, the more that I listened to this, the more I started to wonder why he said, and didn't say, particular things. He keeps repeating the words "Believe me" over and over. Maybe it is just a mannerism.:confused: But I would only say that to someone who was out of control, like I was talking them down off a ledge. Maybe he felt like he was. :confused: But it came across like he was just... bluffing....? I don't know.

Caylee's name is mentioned 19 times in the entire conversation. Six times by Cindy, nine times by Casey, and just four by George.

Zanny is mentioned by name only once, by Cindy.

Cindy asks about finding Caylee and the imaginary nanny in Lake County, or possibly out of the country. Both times Casey flips out. George never asks for any information about Caylee. He never says they need clues or tips or insights. He never cries, he never gets emotional at all. Cindy is obviously totally distraught. Even after Casey freaks out on her the first two questions, she STILL keeps pressing for anything, any tip, anything. She's like a freight train, :) she's just gonna keep asking even though she is getting shot down. George never asks. He never shows really, any emotion, except for frustration when KC won't let him get his thought out.

Anyway, it struck me funny, different from any other video or interview we have seen. :waitasec: Like he knew there was no point in asking her for tips because he knew Caylee was gone. And he knew he couldn't talk about her being gone on the video and with CA there so he was just there with one mission, to make sure KC filled out the appropriate paperwork so he could get in there and find out where the body was.

Did anyone else get that vibe or I have just been too immersed in this video the last couple of days? :crazy:

Just wanted to say Thank You, Dawn for your hard work and efforts in transcribing the latest jail video. It's so helpful to be able to see the words in print. Lol, I can't imagine how many times you had to listen to it. I stand in awe. :blowkiss:

Bravo, Dawn!!! Thanks!!! Wow! It sounds so much different in a written transcript, doesn't it?!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Dawn, thank you for all your hard work. :blowkiss:

Some final observations before I give up on this case for the night :D

snipped
However, the more that I listened to this, the more I started to wonder why he said, and didn't say, particular things. He keeps repeating the words "Believe me" over and over. Maybe it is just a mannerism.:confused: But I would only say that to someone who was out of control, like I was talking them down off a ledge. Maybe he felt like he was. :confused: But it came across like he was just... bluffing....? I don't know.

Anyway, it struck me funny, different from any other video or interview we have seen. :waitasec: Like he knew there was no point in asking her for tips because he knew Caylee was gone. And he knew he couldn't talk about her being gone on the video and with CA there so he was just there with one mission, to make sure KC filled out the appropriate paperwork so he could get in there and find out where the body was.

Did anyone else get that vibe or I have just been too immersed in this video the last couple of days? :crazy:
Those are the exact words I used to describe my impression of the first jailhouse visits. It was like the truth was hanging on by a thread and they couldn't let it slip away. If they said one wrong word, KC would shut up forever and they'd never find Caylee. I didn't sense the same urgency this time. Like you, I did get the feeling he wanted to secure that one-on-one with her, though. I think that's why he built her up with all of that CEO business then humbled himself by thanking her for choosing him. :rolleyes:

Dawn, you are the bomb! Thanks for the transcription. I feel pity for your ears! :)

Dawn that is exactly why he wanted to get in there face to face with her. He thought she would break her resolve and tell him where Caylee's body was, so he could end all the BS before JB got back in town.

Note how KC said they finally started communicating on the day she was arrested. Well, sometimes, it is too late.

"Why is she crying already?" - KC.

"Because her only grandchild has been missing for 60 days and you, the child's mother, have refused to tell anyone where she is; you are in jail and your car smells like a dead body. I think that is why she is crying." - Me.

KC is mentally disturbed. I still think she needs a brain scan. Her head may be full of tumors. In the front especially.

It seems obvious from the tape and transcript that Casey chose George because he is so easily bamboozled. He spoke to Casey as if she were a child with all the silly flatteries, but Casey is ten steps ahead of him at all times and doesn't even have to try very hard to change the subject back around. I don't believe George could break the resolve of anyone unless he blows up and gets really angry. He's no match for Casey at all. She saw through his flattery of being special and having her own cell before he even got the words out of his mouth. I don't know how he was before, but I don't think he's all there and he for sure knows nothing about his daughter or how to figure her out. Trying to tell her that she's special is the goofiest thing I've ever seen. What I can't figure out is why on earth no one ever mentioned the horrible smell in the vehicle or questions what it could be. No one ever talks about that except for the old pizza excuse in the beginning.

I think george and cindy practice the nice cop/bad cop maneuver, but casey doesn't trust either and just pushes george around instead of confiding in him.

I have borderline personality disorder, and I wanted to comment on what "I" saw and felt about this paragraph below. What I want to point out will be in bold, and my words will be in red.

KC: I don’t know what I CANthink anymore

I know this is part of BPD, because without medication, I too, truly feel that I don't know what I CAN think. In other words, those with BPD, go from feeling one thing to another very quickly, we can feel angry, then guilt about that anger, then depression from the guilt, etc. etc. and we're never really sure WHAT we feel, or what we SHOULD feel, because we have NO confidence in ourselves at all, and we have no trust in anyone else.

Many times, this is caused by not having the proper love and care, when we were children. And even though we see that she may have been loved, she was also 'spoiled' and 'coddled', and wasn't given the proper discipline ... that in itself is neglectful, since discipline (done in the right way) portrays love to children, since then they know they are loved, since their parents CARE what they do and don't do, where they are, etc. etc.

So in that sense, BPD starts to develop, because the child has no real sense of being loved and truly cared for, since she can do whatever she wants. Oh, she may enjoy that as she goes along, but truly deeply inside the soul of a child, they WANT and NEED control and discipline, it tells them they are loved.
MOM, just keep saying it BECAUSE IT'S THE TRUTH It’s all we want. OUR FAMILY IS BROKEN.

Here, she is telling her MOM to keep saying it, because this is her way of placing the burden and responsibility on her Mom, so she can come across as the victim ... the child who needs to feel completely loved, since she never truly did as a child, because of the lack of discipline and them allowing her to do whatever she wants.

She then points out that it's the TRUTH ... that our family is broken. Here I see two things she may be meaning. One is that she feels the family IS broken, because of the lack of discipline and rules, etc. and who knows what else she's referring to. Two is that SHE feels broken. Trust me, BPD's DO feel broken, absolutely feeling they have NO idea where they belong in this world, and without the guidance of rules, when they're young, that gives them even MORE of a sense of being lost.

We want to have that fixed.

"I" want to have that fixed, us fixed .. I wish I felt totally loved and cared about, but you always let me do whatever I wanted to, never held me accountable for anything, and all though it was fun at the time, it hurt to know you didn't care enough to stop me. So now ... who am I and what am I .... and what purpose do I fill here on earth?

We know what that means to have our family broken apart by something now. By tragedy. We don’t want this to any longer be a tragedy.

Notice that she uses WE allot? She's actually both talking about herself, and also trying to once again, bring them together as a family, hoping against hope, that she's 'rescued' ... to show she is loved. I truly think she WANTS them to be more forceful ... and firm .. therefore holding her responsible FINALLY for something.

I don’t want to be one of those thousands of parents that, that has to deal with the possibility of never seeing their, their child again. With the potential of knowing that their child’s alive and that they’re with someone else.

The paragraph above? I think that's only for sympathy, empathy, to be felt sorry for ... to get their love and attention .. and to 'play' them into giving her attention. (but it's still about 'love', not surface love, but REAL love, meaning rules, regulations, restrictions, because they CARE about her well being and that she becomes a responsible adult).

The thought of that every day makes me sick.

This can be about any number of things, But trust me, if she's truly BPD, she isn't talking about what she 'appears' to be talking about. BPD's find it VERY hard, if not impossible, to say how they're REALLY feeling, because the moment they do, they let down their sheild of the fear of not being loved and of being abandoned.

So I think here, she may be expressing that SHE makes herself sick, that she feels what many BPD's feel, loathing of themselves, sometimes hating themselves, feeling invisible, no direction in life.

She also may be speaking of the fact that it makes her sick, that it came to this ... that she took her child's life, because she is so FOOKED up.

I know this all may seem crazy to you guys .... and I am NOT saying most BPD's kill their children or anyone for that matter, usually if anyone, they attempt to kill THEMSELVES, but in this case, if a BPD feels SO alone and lost, they may turn to this ... all though I believe that may have been the 'sociopath' side of her.

Also one more thing: Many BPD's go a bit on the wild side, drinking, sex, stealing, etc... some of it is to cover up how they REALLY feel totally empty, void of purpose, and lost. The other part of it is, to show the world that they're ok ... adjusted like everybody else is. They can NOT show the truth, their TRUE feelings of being lost, and of being scared to death of not being loved.

Sorry this was so long, and I'm not saying I'm right in every single thing here, but just thought I'd give you the perspective from the BPD's side.

Also, I'm NOT defending her doing what she did in ANY sense! Just so you know.... but letting you in on the BPD's psyche a bit.
:)

Sounds like JB and KC have their strategy in mind and don't want to say any more about the Zanny scenario on tape. It will undermine their defense, I guess.

I have thought all along KC was planning to make the LE think Zanny was a fake name by a notorious criminal that planned on taking Caylee for years and even staged living in an apartment.

Meanwhile parents have planned their strategy too: to find Caylee and let KC's situation situation work itself out.

No wonder they don't speak to each other anymore, their goals are in opposition.

:chicken:

Good morning april,

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your views on the tape. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads