Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the media thread for today it says new document dump today. I'm surprised everyone isn't all over it. New thread? Too early?

In the media thread for today it says new document dump today. I'm surprised everyone isn't all over it. New thread? Too early?

I don't think it will happen today because the clerks office is closed.

Well, interesting theory I read somewhere, the A's created a ruckus all along because they want to insure KC never goes into general pop due to all the notoriety surrounding this case. I think that's a fascinating theory. Sorry I don't have an attribution, can't remember where I read it.

There was a quick part
I think towards the end where KC says something to the affect of
"I can only go by what they are telling me and they are telling me she is ok"
something like that
did anyone else hear that
when I heard it I though GA/CA was going to ask who is telling you that ?
but I think they were either afraid to cause KC might blow up again or just chalked it up to she just mis spoke
But I found it very odd

Thank you for transcribing DawnTCB.

This blurb from KC confirms that KC only chose to speak to her dad because he doesn't have the spine or wits to confront KC on her lying like CA & LA will:

KC: …please stop it! This is why I chose, this is one of the main reasons that I chose Dad. It’s because he won’t sit there and keep asking me the same questions 500 times over like you and Lee have done. I want to see each and every one of you but at least with Dad, then,...

Then KC remembers the cameras and tries to reverse her statement with another transparent lie:

KC:...honestly the true main reason that I want to see him is because him and I have had a broken relationship for such a long time. And we were just finally starting to talk. The day that this unfolded. The day that I was brought here.

The day of KC's arrest is also the day KC must begin answering to someone for her actions to date, preferably someone who will not challenge the lies she is telling.

Strange statement from Casey about talking to George...since according to the statements...she didn't speak to him after Cindy picked her up from AL's because he had already gone to work. I don't believe she had time while LE was there to grill her, take her to various places she had lied about, and then came the arrest. When was there time for a meaningful conversation with him? Did I miss something?!

First of all, thank you SO MUCH, Dawn, for the amazing work you did on the transcript. It really helps! I know it took a lot of work (not to mention the anguish of having to listen to KC, lol).

I have posted so many negative things about this recent video, but when I read your post below, I found myself cracking up and yes, laughing out loud!!! I remember when I first heard GA trying to make KC feel good about being in protective custody, I remember sitting there dumbfounded just thinking that what he was saying is a perfect example of the stupid things we say when we don't know what to say, but this is classic!

When I read your transcript below and was reminded of the convo with GA trying to tell KC that she is staying in something like the Breakers Palm Beach of Protective Custody without really saying much of anything, well, this is really George A at his absolute finest. *And that's the doggone truth!* Thanks for the laugh and still laughing. If this wasn't such a sad, tragic, case, that bit would make a great comedy skit, but it is, so I will try not to keep seeing it as so hysterical.

I am working on a transcript of this call, because I want to put the pieces together of the main video we have and the one with the missing minutes. While I am working on that, I am seeing lots of things I want to talk about. :D

This one just made me have to post.

There's a point in the conversation where GA is trying to make her feel good about being in protective custody:

GA: OK. Well just to let you know, the area that you’re in, um, there’s not too many people that have an opportunity to stay like where you’re at. So realize it’s, you’re sort of, what they consider a…
KC: No, I’m not really. Trust me. There’s other people that are in similar situations to myself that aren’t the focus of the media but that are under similar custody that are here.

Ok, so what is she trying to say here? There's other people in the same jail who are in there because they gave their kid to a nanny, wrote checks on their friend's account, had decomp in their trunk, didn't report their kid missing for 31 days, and pretended they had a job at Universal but the media doesn't focus on them?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Someone needs to notify Kathi B.

i stumbled upon this gem of an interview today, it is a telephone interview between FOX news and cindy A from July 21, 2008...cindy get's quite upset with the interviewer because she won't let her speak, she eventually becomes quite argumentative and i think she hangs up before the interview is over...it reminded me SO much of casey in the Aug 14 jail video!

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=2503541&referralPlaylistId=playlist

i stumbled upon this gem of an interview today, it is a telephone interview between FOX news and cindy A from July 21, 2008...cindy get's quite upset with the interviewer because she won't let her speak, she eventually becomes quite argumentative and i think she hangs up before the interview is over...it reminded me SO much of casey in the Aug 14 jail video!

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=2503541&referralPlaylistId=playlist

Oh boy, just when I was started to really sympathize with Cindy, this tape, which I have never heard before, takes me back to all the reasons she drove me insane. Bless your heart, Megan K. the newscaster, you did try.

:eek: Yikes! I can't believe I've never heard this before!

Thank's coco..........err.......I think :crazy:

Oh boy, just when I was started to really sympathize with Cindy, this tape, which I have never heard before, takes me back to all the reasons she drove me insane. Bless your heart, Megan K. the newscaster, you did try.

i love how Megan K. ended the segment, wonder if cindy caught that part.

you're welcome!

Cindy sounds drugged. She is slurring her words. She said "Casey has been as honest as she can with the authorities and has told them the truth as much as she can?" WTF does that mean. There are different levels of honesty??

I loved the newswoman and how she handled Cindys rambling.:clap:

That was interesting! I had never heard that before. CA is so much like KC that it's pathetic.

Cindy sounds drugged. She is slurring her words. She said "Casey has been as honest as she can with the authorities and has told them the truth as much as she can?" WTF does that mean. There are different levels of honesty??

I loved the newswoman and how she handled Cindys rambling.:clap:
I believe the news anchor was Megyn Kelly ,who was a lawyer.Very quick on her feet.

cocowiley,

good find. I don't know how I missed that one. I've been following this case since day one and gobbling up all the info I possibly can. Thanks for posting.

I believe the news anchor was Megyn Kelly ,who was a lawyer.Very quick on her feet.
It's interesting to watch both Megyn and Greta when they have their first interviews with CA. They start out all sympathetic and you can just see the shock and dismay when they realize that they are speaking to a "looney-tune" self-righteous and rude Grandma...

MOO

It's interesting to watch both Megyn and Greta when they have their first interviews with CA. They start out all sympathetic and you can just see the shock and dismay when they realize that they are speaking to a "looney-tune" self-righteous and rude Grandma...

MOO
Yes. I first heard the story break on Fox. It was the usual pictures of a missing child and an emphasis on alerting people. Almost immediately CA was out in the street shouting the odds. I think the coverage was excellent. Missing child alert was utmost but the bizzare sittuation as well.

PS Megyn Kelly is an excellent reporter/anchor and seems to me a very clever lawyer. She has an ability to explain in an easy to understand manner. She could have really helped Cindy get a point across if she had a point and calmed down long enough to make it.

MOO
Exactly! News media typically have sympathy for parents or grandparents who are victims. It's hard to stay the course when inteviewing CA.
It was obvious in interviews later in the case that the A's only agreed under certain conditions.Condition 1 : Handle with Kid gloves Condition 2: Make us look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela