Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the A's, C, G, & L, have been playing her all along, trying to get info by keeping a sense of 'trust' going. :boohoo: Unfortunately, they are up against a professional in the field.

Casey's speech affectation annoys the $hit out of me.

i think i cant stand her the most in this video. a bit different. she goes off with very little reason to have set someone off. theres somethin goin on in the background here. so why is this coming out now? i havent seen all the posts yet.

She really resents being pressed for answers.

Listening to her talk I can almost see how people get fooled by her. She actually acts like she is telling the truth.

Listening to her talk I can almost see how people get fooled by her. She actually acts like she is telling the truth.

Psychologically, I think she is... in her own mind.

The way I heard G descibe it, it was a stranger so if it was JH would he have been a stranger then?

It still seems odd that they would let a stranger in at that time? Early on they had death threats and security and skirmishes with protestors etc.

Maybe they just didn't want to tell the Princess who it was, in case it might make her angry. It could be any number of things she might not approve of. With this group, who knows?

its so frustrating to see her think she knows her when in reality shes a fu*n baby. i know some liars like her and can see right through it. i think if you met her today at a bank or a store, youd think shes a sweetheart but it makes me nauseous. it does!

What was that when G said that all KC had to do was talk to the people "inside" (guards? corrections officers?) and say that she wanted to see her dad privately and that he knew for SURE they would do it right away?

KC said she had already tried that and it didn't work (which I think was a lie...I don't think she talked to them at all).

Would other prisoners get private visitations if they just asked for them? If so, this is news to me! I can understand her getting to SEE her dad if she requested it, but I thought it would be just a phone call through glass, not an in-person, private meeting. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.

What was that when G said that all KC had to do was talk to the people "inside" (guards? corrections officers?) and say that she wanted to see her dad privately and that he knew for SURE they would do it right away?

KC said she had already tried that and it didn't work (which I think was a lie...I don't think she talked to them at all).

Would other prisoners get private visitations if they just asked for them? If so, this is news to me! I can understand her getting to SEE her dad if she requested it, but I thought it would be just a phone call through glass, not an in-person, private meeting. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.

i think at this point they assume everyone will bend over backwards for "the tot mom"

She plays such the victim...poor pitiful me.
GA seems to enable her.
I like to see CA push her for answers.

She resents being pressed for answers because she never had to give them before. Her parents never made her tell the truth before. This is the first time that they have pressed her on anything and she becomes ANGRY. She hadn't been angry "since the day she was arrested." I think that the way she was acting she has major anger issues. You can see George and Cindy almost wilt when she is going on and on about how she hasn't been angry until today.

To me that shows that she has an anger management problem. That just hammered home to me that she was very capable of killing Caylee in a fit of anger. I am still just shocked at this video. I don't know if I have ever seen anyone be so mean in their lives. "What's she crying about already?" and asks that question while she is giggling? "The police didn't even give me 24 hours?" Didn't they? Didn't they take her all over the place as she lied about everything? Her refusal to ask questions at this point is simply because she can't come up with any other lies. Poor Caylee. I have to say that this is the most damning video that I have seen. JB shouldn't have asked them to find it. If I were on the jury and watched this, it would definitely affect my opinion of her.

the one thing that I know for sure after this video, Cindy didn't know Caylee was dead. It wasn't a conspiracy thing on her end. Her only fault is that she wants the perfect family and has tried to sell Casey to everyone that she is "mother of the year" so much that she can't handle the truth.

I think that this came from either the FBI, or from the investigators telling George that Casey could request that meeting, on her own without her lawyer, but that it was completely something she would have to do herself. I think this is why he told her to address the note the Sheriff Beary.

"All I want is my kid back". Who say's that? Everything is about her, she get's angry with CA when she simply asks "Do you think she is out of the country?" She sounds like a teenager about age 13 that whines when that can't get their way and says things like It's not fair, you don't understand. Makes me sick!

i cant imagine kc in her own element. oh wait, maybe i can...it just may be scary. i know of people with disorders such as we see here. but im not a doctor...

And she laughs and is giddy which is really weird and at the end is talking about adjectives and adverbs.....She is soooooo intelligent..

i think now that she has all the attention she has ever wanted and doesnt know what to do with it now. she could have made her self very successful with her "photography" and "internet antics". ha, i wonder how many adjectives can describe kc...

The first time I watched the video I thought the A's were more upset about Caylee,
but I just watched it again and got a different outlook.

In the very first part CA truely seems upset about seeing
KC and is upset that she is there in jail.

They cater to her in this video, miss her, feel sorry for her, and still believe her.

They call her "the boss", apologize to her, thank her, and make her feel better about missing the chili.

KC is only upset about being in jail because it is the first time she is not in control. She can not get to all the information she needs while locked up and thus can not manipulate the situation to her advantage.

She is like a caged animal. She is frantic to get out! Her tantrums are because she is losing control of the situation.

The A' are completely under her control and I believe are still buying everything she says. They are part of a very sick dynamic and it is still all about KC.

Sadly, by the time of this video, Caylee was already second to KC.

She is truely capable of doing anything to get what she wants.

I though I had seen it all with OJ or SP.
Now comes along KC and she has set the new standard.
I truly hope in my lifetime I never see anyone out do her.
She is the extreme!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member