Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. The hatred is palpable. That video makes me feel for certain that KC murdered Caylee because she hates her Mother.

I feel so sorry and sad for Cindy and George and the way their behavior, emotions, motives, family dynamics etc. are judged. Especially Cindy gets bashed for everything she does (perhaps because she`s a woman), people are not objective in their judgements and perhaps project their own experiences and passions on the A´s. Sometimes the bashing is disgusting and tells more about the people doing the bashing. (And I don`t care if I get thown out of the forum for this, I think I`ll leave volunteerily)

As for the video/videos, Casey gets angry because G & C don`t seem to believe she has any more info about Caylee or can`t do anything to find her. Casey doesn`t want to talk about it, she just "wants to get Caylee back" and that her parents keep talking about finding an alive Caylee in the media, but she has no info to help find her. It`s difficult to ask questions in that situation when it is your daughter who also complaints how difficult everything is for her, needs support etc. George seems to be more gentle with her, supporting her, giving complements and also not asking that much questions about Caylee.

(KC thinks to herself)

Tell my fans I said HEY!! Tell the media to bite me! Tell Lee he's still being punished for interrogating me. Tell our neighbors I love them just like the Bible says..... and same goes for that random guy who you invited over to sit in MY CHAIR at the kitchen table to eat chili for the umm .... What was the party about again??? Oh, yeah, the birthday party, whatever. Well, see ya .... Absolutely! Ba-Bye!!

Ok you just made me spit coffee onto my keyboard. LOL about that "that random guy".

What the heck was that about anyway??? :confused: I have to say, when I first saw this I thought uh-oh, it was Caylee's daddy! Stopped by on her birthday, all alone and needed to come in and talk. Clearly that was most likely very wrong, but goes to show where my mind was last night.

Does anyone have any idea the significance (if any) of Lake County? KC got so mad at the mention of it.

I do believe that the A's went to see Casey knowing that Baez was in New York, and took a chance that she would see them and it worked. I don't think she was suppose to be talking to anyone except Baez. She wanted nothing more then a chatty visit, had been alone for a while and as soon as Cindy started pressing her for information she turned vicious. This was right before LP bonded her out IIRC and we have heard he say that when she was at the house she just carried on as if nothing had happened. It was sad to see Cindy's frustration in getting nowhere with her.

Does anyone have any idea the significance (if any) of Lake County? KC got so mad at the mention of it.

I thought she was getting mad because for heaven's sake, these people dared to ask questions about where to look for Caylee! :rolleyes: They just keep talking and talking and TALKING and it is getting very hard for her to remain calm.

I don't know anything about Lake County but would be interested to hear.

Overall: I watched the video and Casey is going over the top with the "angry" part. Of all that had been going on and being said about her, it was Cindy and George plying her for information is what made her angry the most? Casey's words are like the strings of a marionette with Casey making G&C dance around at the end of the strings. I just wanted to reach through the screen and smack her.

I do believe that the A's went to see Casey knowing that Baez was in New York, and took a chance that she would see them and it worked. I don't think she was suppose to be talking to anyone except Baez. She wanted nothing more then a chatty visit, had been alone for a while and as soon as Cindy started pressing her for information she turned vicious. This was right before LP bonded her out IIRC and we have heard he say that when she was at the house she just carried on as if nothing had happened. It was sad to see Cindy's frustration in getting nowhere with her.

I beleive KC said she "wasn't even supposed to be taking this visit." I'm assuming that was JB's orders, and she disobeyed when he went to NY.

Is it really true that JB wanted this video released? Or was he trying to keep it from being released?

I'm confused because I keep hearing he wanted the video...but it makes KC look so bad!

I just got through reading up on the part 1 thread and noticed a lot of people asking why would Baez want this released. If I remember in the pre-trial hearing the other day when he filed the motion for this to be released he was doing so because he had not yet received it in discovery.

In other words - he had not viewed it either. Which means his only information on the nature and content of this visit would have come from his client.

And we all know how that psycho can make a story play. Casey probably told Jose that this video would show how emotionally distraught she was over her daughter. He probably believed that to be true.

Wonder what he thinks now?

From watching this tape, I had a lightbulb moment. KC talks about G&C still having the house. When she said that, it took me back to reading about when KC was at home she didn't want to stay in her room alone. Did Caylee die in that room?

I beleive KC said she "wasn't even supposed to be taking this visit." I'm assuming that was JB's orders, and she disobeyed when he went to NY.

Is it really true that JB wanted this video released? Or was he trying to keep it from being released?

I'm confused because I keep hearing he wanted the video...but it makes KC look so bad!

At the last court hearing, (when we had to wait for Casey's appearance) Baez had ask for the Aug 14, interview that he had not received, well I would surmise that by him asking for it and getting it, we as well got it. And also heard in the tape that there where others that had not been released at that time. Don't recall if we have seen those yet. I'm sure Baez is probably a little sorry he asked for it now.

I thought she was getting mad because for heaven's sake, these people dared to ask questions about where to look for Caylee! :rolleyes: They just keep talking and talking and TALKING and it is getting very hard for her to remain calm.

I don't know anything about Lake County but would be interested to hear.

The only thing I can find so far about Lake County refers to the the woman who claimed to have seen Caylee at the airport... (the woman lives in Lake COunty) so maybe that was what CA was referring to.. that she went to talk to that woman..

Or maybe it is just like you said.. as soon as anything specific about questioning comes up, KC just gets furious so she wont have to answer anything.

Be patient with me. I'm just now watching this video.

She's quoting the Bible?! What?!

Casey says "I wasn't even supposed to take this visit." which will be JB's angle to the obstruction issues. His client was clearly pressured by her parents to go against council's advice and speak to authorities without council present. I imagine he'll argue that his client was emotionally blackmailed into taking the visit by parents who used the time to bully Casey about the case.

Here's something I'd love to have answered, addressing other charges that may be thrown at the Anthony's: Why, in the 45 minutes, didn't Cindy or George even ONE TIME mentioned the "tip" Cindy got at 11:00 the night before that the woman had held onto out of fear, but she'd seen Caylee twice and finally had to call Cindy?

Here's another observation: You know that "hate face" that Casey made (Slide 10). Like father, like daughter. August 8 in the driveway, George goes off on reporters asking him questions about what his daughter may know. August 14, just before going into the jail, George goes off on them again for saying "Is it true there is mounting evidence that Caylee is dead?" (or somesuch) to which George screams at them to shut up. But what just floored me was the matter of fact way in which Cindy conveys the news that the latest rumor is that Caylee drowned in the pool. It wasn't so much Casey's reaction to it, which I expected. It was the cold delivery of Cindy. Not a hint of horror that it could possibly happen like that. Not a hint of pain in the telling the story of what others think might have happened to her granddaughter. In the otherwise artfully performed emotional display of Cindy Anthony, this one particular detail is given unemotionally, detached. Sure, it could be psychologically distancing herself from "the truth" but she sure left out that tip she got just 12 hours earlier, didn't she. THAT news wasn't relevant.

I sure hope the manipulation of all three of them against each other paid off for them once Casey got home. Did she get chili?

I feel so sorry and sad for Cindy and George and the way their behavior, emotions, motives, family dynamics etc. are judged. Especially Cindy gets bashed for everything she does (perhaps because she`s a woman), people are not objective in their judgements and perhaps project their own experiences and passions on the A´s. Sometimes the bashing is disgusting and tells more about the people doing the bashing. (And I don`t care if I get thown out of the forum for this, I think I`ll leave volunteerily)

snipped

I also have sympathy for GA/CA... they've been in living hell for seven months now. They love their daughter and they're probably acting on instinct to protect their own.. thus clinging to the notion that KC is innocent. Deep down inside, they know the truth.

But when CA/GA start making statements like "when this is over she will win the mother of the year award", when they vilify law enforcement who is trying to solve the crime, when they absolutely turn away from the truth at the expense of their missing/murdered granddaughter, you can see the reason for extreme frustration with the A's.

I have a hard time believing they would tamper with evidence on purpose (washing the pants and the knife, I just don't know what to make of that). I can only say that LE has not charged them with anything to this point.

I do believe CA has ADD and she also has a problem with lying. I believe that's where KC picked it up... must be in the genes. GA is not a very strong patriarchal figure in this family. CA and GA could help LE more than they are, I'm sure of that. But they choose not to, again at the expense of their granddaughter who they loved so much.

Other people on this forum have a much harsher attitude toward the A's than I do... but we all have our opinions and it's good to be able to get insight from others and learn a few things too.

OK I'll let the chilli go. Except to say they did imply up to the last minute that they had a serious hope that Caylee would be home by her birthday. I'd have had lashings of cake and icecream laid out just in case.

BUT..... This "Guy?
Who is he?

I'm sure they did have the cake and ice cream....they had balloons and everything else....heck they even set a place for her at Thanksgiving...:eek:

I just got through reading up on the part 1 thread and noticed a lot of people asking why would Baez want this released. If I remember in the pre-trial hearing the other day when he filed the motion for this to be released he was doing so because he had not yet received it in discovery.

In other words - he had not viewed it either. Which means his only information on the nature and content of this visit would have come from his client.

And we all know how that psycho can make a story play. Casey probably told Jose that this video would show how emotionally distraught she was over her daughter. He probably believed that to be true.

Wonder what he thinks now?

Oooops!!

Why is WFTV referring to this as a "lost" tape? They're not elaborating on that. Was it actually lost and recently found, or did JB request as discovery thus making it applicable to the sunshine law?

"i'm just as much as a victim as everyone else."

wow.

"I've been here a month. What am I supposed to learn from that?"

Another line that floors me. Like a child sent to her room for being bad, defiantly letting them know that it's not working, she's not learning anything from her "punishment" so they may as well let her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahearn