Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At 17 minutes she says all this will be thrown in her face when they get to trial. Cindy had just said she will be fine when they find Caylee. Casey clearly knows she is going to trial since there is no live Caylee to find.

For me, that was the most memorable thing said on this call. Everything else was worthless flippant bullcrap. But that line cut through like a lightning bolt.

My god: A. I volunteer to put the needle in myself. B. I'm sorry, but GA/CA are spineless. By AUGUST 14th, you have to YELL at your spoiled daughter that you clearly do not know how to handle and say WHERE IS CAYLEE, CASEY YOU DID THIS..

I'd rather give up my daughter than have a daughter like her. I'm sorry but its true and its my opinion.

I totally agree. In fact, I'd be on my way to the nearest shrink because I'd need some help to accept the fact that I raised such an evil human being.

Cindy was trying to push Casey to talk to Dominic ...Casey admits to already visiting with him.

The pieces are falling into place..

Question -Can the person NOT on the phone hear what Casey is saying ?

I am the ONE who is so FRUSTRATED !!!!!!!!!!!!!! agh with Casey omg she is so manipulative and she reminds me of something trapped - trying to talk their way out of it
deflect deflect deflect..(which of course we know she is) - but she thinks she can talk her way out of all this, if I spin enough stuff and WIN Everyone over - they will all stop this and let me go !!!

I guess what I mean is, it is the main thing they want to talk about when they go to the jail. You are right that grilling is probably a strong word for what is going on. But my point is, if they thought their daughter was 100% innocent of this as they have repeatedly said, how would she be able to help them or provide more information? If they took her at face value that her babysitter just took off with Caylee, what more could she do? It's obvious they think there is information she is hiding and somehow they devised some theory that KC is being kept quiet and trying to "protect" all of them - not something I've ever heard casey come out and say, but she allows them to believe that because it's a way to avoid telling them the truth.

I hear ya, but GA telling her she's the head of the corporation? She's the BOSS of everyone, doncha know. She's the frickin CEO of the WORLD! Barf, George, you make me barf.

Her spitefullness really shows toward the end when she says they had better be nice to her her won't tell them anything! She also tell her parents to do this!
It does seem as though her parents know what's going on by now. It sure makes you wonder what she did to them when she got out to make them join her side of things. She is truely evil and her parents do seem to be afraid of her. I would sure be!

There's a point at the end of the visit when the video skips and Casey is cut off mid-sentence and starts talking again, seemingly in the middle of a new and different sentence:
skippedtapeaugust14visit.jpg

I get the impression that a segment of the video has been removed, for whatever reason. The visits are 45 minutes long and the 1-minute warning indicates that the full 45 minutes was used, yet we're only seeing 31 minutes.
I wonder what's missing...

Are the other media outlets hosting videos longer than 31 minutes?

Cindy was trying to push Casey to talk to Dominic ...Casey admits to already visiting with him.

The pieces are falling into place..

Can't remember where I read it, but I think KC had some VERY long meetings with DC. Like hours and hours at a stretch.

BUT I believe GA/CA really do care most about Caylee, they're trying to prod KC to talk while JB is gone. They just don't know how to go about it. How do they not realize their strategy of kid gloves isn't working???

New campaign: KC to Gitmo before it closes.

O/T: thank god the office is on tonight, this alleged murderer has my blood boiling.

Does anyone remember Cindy addressing Zanny thru the media? Giving her the message from KC? I don't. If she didn't, why? And why does she keep asking KC to give her a message if she never plans on airing it?

For me, that was the most memorable thing said on this call. Everything else was worthless flippant bullcrap. But that line cut through like a lightning bolt.

Yep, to me that was very telling since she had not been indicted yet. She knew Caylee was "close".....and dead.

I noticed a lot of looking off and to the left as KC was talking and remembered some research done years ago about how to tell if someone is lying based on their eye movements.

Check it out...

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies_eyes.php

Just in case you are on the fence about her guilt/innocence...

There's a point at the end of the visit when the video skips and Casey is cut off mid-sentence and starts talking again, seemingly in the middle of a new and different sentence:

I get the impression that a segment of the video has been removed, for whatever reason. The visits are 45 minutes long and the 1-minute warning indicates that the full 45 minutes was used, yet we're only seeing 31 minutes.

hmmmm...yeah, i didn't catch that! good looking out.

and also, sorry if this was discussed, i tried to go through all the pages, but there are a lot. what is with the stranger who came over for chili? and why did casey know it meant more to him than the anthonys would ever know? i mean, would they really so easily trust someone to come into their home and share their private lives at a time like this? something is up with that...

Yep, thats it..all she wants is to get out of jail. She was mad in August, imagine what the visit would be like now:confused:

i almost feel sorry for Baez. how do you coach this crazy b*&#^ into acting like a normal, grieving mother??? she cannot even put on a show for an hour. i'm starting to understand why he needed to meet w/ her for so long when she was out on bond. maybe he was in NY to interview acting coaches for her.

oohh, nice catch Nancy, I guarantee the 300 professional sleuthers here will get to the bottom of it...give em 15, no 10 minutes

No time to wade through this very long thread, but has anyone figured out who the "poor lonely young man" was that Cindy invited to share her Chili and Cornbread dinner with? It was towards the end of the video.

Does anyone remember Cindy addressing Zanny thru the media? Giving her the message from KC? I don't. If she didn't, why? And why does she keep asking KC to give her a message if she never plans on airing it?

I think Cindy keeps asking Casey, because Casey keeps answering with the same generic response... * I forgive you*

It's really quite poetic by Casey if you think about it.

She's asking for her parents forgiveness in a backhanded sense.

Casey is ZANNY!

Cindy is waiting on her to say BRING MY BABY BACK YOU kidnapper! WE want her back! we'll do anything to get her back..

Alas, only innocent people would plead to a kidnapper..not a lying murderer

I believe KC stated to CA in the video that she needed to say something so that the video would not be released to the media. That's all I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme