Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're most welcome, TravelingBug! It was very helpful to me as well. I was surprised I had missed so much in just listening. Seeing it in print makes it even more apparent what a monster Casey is.

After viewing this KC confirmed she is = self-absorbed, self-regarding, self-centered, narcissistic, egocentric, egoistic,
egotistic, egotistical, selfish,vain, self-satisfied, ,self-important, pompous,
arrogant, conceited, bumptious, officious, self-opinionated, and full of herself,
Vanpet

After viewing this KC confirmed she is = self-absorbed, self-regarding, self-centered, narcissistic, egocentric, egoistic,
egotistic, egotistical, selfish,vain, self-satisfied, ,self-important, pompous,
arrogant, arrogant, conceited, bumptious, officious, self-opinionated, and full of herrself,
Vanpet

don't forget self-rightous

I wonder if and how the prosecution can have this admitted into trial so a jury could view it? Anybody know? Ideas?

I really hope the jury can see this one!

The probbbbbbbblem is, III:spit: started ddrinking jello :spit: everytimne 'me':spit: "I;:spit:I've:spit:,,,Mysssself:spit: was sad.

Otherwisel I;d :spit: join the conversationnnnnnnnnn.

:rolling:

Someone sends her the stuff that is said online about her and her family. Jose and she watch NG together. He keeps her posted on EVERYTHING that is happening and she is grateful. She got a kick out of GA getting mad and very upset at the media. She says she is at a standstill and doesn't know anything that is going on....can't help find Caylee because of her situation and place.

She gets to sleep in her "Room". She is not as special as her dad implies (special cell location), she states because there are others who have the same custody level as she. She knows everything, just tell her something she doesn't know please, you are annoying and frustrating her. She is learning all kinds of stuff about the other people around her. She is annoyed when asked questions about Caylee because she can't help due to being in this "place". She hasn't been upset at all since she arrived but GA and CA are managing to get her that way because they ask questions to help find Caylee. She chose her Dad to have a private moment with because they have been separated for a long time and she "feels" he is the right one to talk to. Mom was nixed because she would take over the conversation. Brother was nixed because he would interogate her.

It bugs her if her parents have people to the house but it is ok to have a stranger because God says, "Love thy Neighbor". Jose has her and Caylee's best interest at heart. They are off to New York taking care of business right now for Casey. She doesn't want the media to know about this video. They might persecute her. She would like the media and public to know that she forgives "Zani"..

That's a wrap!:rolleyes:

45 minutes and that very much sums it up!

Oh, and she lay in bed all day with her head under her pillow on Caylee's Bday. But she "can feel" Caylee is alive - just don't ask questions....

Amen Suspicious mind "self-rightous" in the mix
Vanpet

45 minutes and that very much sums it up!

Oh, and she lay in bed all day with her head under her pillow on Caylee's Bday. But she "can feel" Caylee is alive - just don't ask questions....

Ya, maybe she should see a doctor about that "feeling in her gut that gets stronger every day" since we all know Caylee isn't alright....

We understand, Mollie :grouphug: we've been there....not with jello though.
:woohoo:

Your computer is trying to spare you the agony.

oh my goodness, you guys are killing me tonight

:rolling:

Now this part is not directed to you, MaedchenX, just in general

Honestly, watching this I feel like George and Cindy had to know that she was guilty...which really upsets me when I see that they defend her, still. But, I really feel like at this exact meeting that they were trying to get her to give information/confess. I honestly believe that if they HAD gotten up and walked out, Casey wouldn't have given a rats....tail...about it. I think they know their daughter well enough to see that she would have no problem abandoning them and aligning herself with some guy (Baez) she barely knows. I think they sat there quietly feeding into her because they knew very well that it was the only chance they had to try to get her to meet with them.

Now, on the other hand...I can't possibly relate to their reasons for defending her. But in that meeting, yeah, I can see why they are trying to appease her. I feel things have changed a lot since that meeting, however...

just my opinion:)

as many times as she says something along the lines of...."I just wanna be home so I can get Caylee back faster...." why do neither of them ask the most obvious question? Why didn't you do this when you were free the first 31 days she was missing? What can you do now that you couldn't do then? You chose to spend that time partying with your boyfriend, why didn't you do anything then? You didn't look like you were a victim dancing on stage at fusian!

Because they know from experience the reaction they'll get. She'll just get mad and end the conversation. CA said she always eventually got the truth from KC. She's been doing this for years. But, the whole family is that way-they all get angry when asked questions they can't or don't want to answer. I really don't know what the point of this visit was!! G&C knew they weren't going to get any answers-KC knew she wasn't going to be truthful. So, what did they really have to talk about? I think this was all put on for us!! But, if it was supposed to get our sympathy-wow, it sure backfired on them.
I think the point is they GET each other-but, they DON'T GET us!! I'm sure they sit at home and scratch their heads and think we are all nuts. What's wrong with the rest of the world-the Anthony's are just you're typical American family after all!!:eek:

Ya, maybe she should see a doctor about that "feeling in her gut that gets stronger every day" since we all know Caylee isn't alright....

Good point. (Possibly she's led herself to believe she's still pregnant and none of this has happened!)

Honestly, I don't think there is anything that baez can pursue at this point that will get his client out of this mess. There is just too much stacked against her. He needs to get her to plea this out.

He dosen't want her to plea out. He wants a trial. No publicity with a plea. Its over and done with. Now a trial last for days, weeks maybe months. Lots of air time. Press conferences at the end of the day.
How many motions has he gone for. If the media wasn't covering them there woudn't have bewn so many already. They are cut from the same bolt of material, Me, Myself & I
MOO

I wonder how Casey is going to act when she realizes that she will have some competation for the camera come trail time?

yeah, huh?! Cindy's pouting after she gave George the phone was a friggin' joke- she's like a little kid that got picked last for the team in gym class. It's like a contest in that family to see who can hurt who first and deeper. Casey sure knows just how to act to get Cindy to stop questioning her and start calling her "sweetheart" and "honey" again.

It sure is interesting watching Cindy fall in line.....consistently.

I agree--
I'm watching the myfoxorlando version now-- and it does seem to contain parts we didn't see in the wftv version :confused::confused:
I think the birthday discussion is longer and Casey actually says "Caylee's birthday" on the fox version.
I don't think there was as much conversation about Cindy giving Casey a Bible on the wftv version.
And, like you mentioned, the stuff about the private meeting with George struck me as completely new on the myfoxorlando video.
I agree with your assessment. I think Baez wants to argue that George was working as an agent of OCSO to circumvent Baez and interview her without counsel.

This ought to be a poll! But yes, this is what I think as well - especially because GA tells her that Sheriff Beary has already been talked to about this clandestine, private, no recording, fact to face, one on one meeting with KC and whichever family member she chooses.

But - don't think he'll get too far - the meeting never took place. However, I do kinda remember reading something somewhere that said KC cancelled at the very last minute - probably because she called (or told) JB about it and he said "NO WAY JOSE! (pun intended).

There still could be trouble about this though.

OT - there is no current Jane Valez Mitchell thread - but I have it on in the background - and Kathy Belich just said that the rude deputy who responded to Kronk is the same one who responded to the stolen gas cans - just another weird twist. Did we already know this?

I think this whole scenerio was written by an Alfred Hitchcock fan. There are so many clues and so many people I am totally lost. Maybe that is the script that KC was given. This whole story is a movie looking for a greenlight. :eek:

Very interesting, lets say Baez continues to pursue this legally; What are the potential ramifications of this? I know the meeting never took place, but what if George were to admit to attempting some sort of an arrangement with the encouragement or support of LE? Would it have far reaching implications for the criminal case against KC?

Very tired and full of questions, forgive me.

If OCSO had actually enlisted George to meet with Casey while Baez was gone to attempt to elicit a confession or information from Casey, that would be immensely improper and subject involved officials to sanction, IMO.

I don't think this is what OCSO was doing and George does make it clear that he didn't hear about the meeting "directly" from OCSO. I think OCSO offered the meeting to the A's as a goodwill gesture to help the family in the wake of Caylee's birthday and this is why they promised not to tape or monitor the conversation.

But, if Baez proceeds with this type of argument, he could try to get involved officials sanctioned because such a move would have been improper. If the meeting had actually occurred, any and all statements Casey had made-- even if she had completely confessed-- and any and all evidence uncovered as a result of those statements would likely be excluded from trial.
At this point, Casey's been indicted and she's in custody. She's invoked her right to counsel. The meeting could have been viewed as a violation of her rights under the 4th, 5th, 6th and 14th Amendments. The stakes are high and if LE had actually enlisted George as its agent in eliciting info from Casey, that would have been a big problem.

Baez could possibly introduce evidence of the proposed meeting to cast a negative light on LE or whomever else may have told George that the meeting was possible.
"Baez goes out of town and LE can't WAIT to throw George into the ring so he can bully his poor defenseless daughter into a covert meeting without legal representation... etc."

I agree--
I'm watching the myfoxorlando version now-- and it does seem to contain parts we didn't see in the wftv version :confused::confused:
I think the birthday discussion is longer and Casey actually says "Caylee's birthday" on the fox version.
I don't think there was as much conversation about Cindy giving Casey a Bible on the wftv version.
And, like you mentioned, the stuff about the private meeting with George struck me as completely new on the myfoxorlando video.
I agree with your assessment. I think Baez wants to argue that George was working as an agent of OCSO to circumvent Baez and interview her without counsel.

She did write the note to SBry. We've seen it in the doc dump. I don't know if the meeting took place. Doubt it. I think Jose wanted to show the video to show that Le was preventing her from helping by preventing the meeting. GA said in his FBI interviews that he didn't and wouldn't have hired JB. He doesn't know how Casey is paying for him. I think they were trying to convey to Casey that look we don't trust this guy, but if you want to talk to someone else your atty cannot stop you from doing that, What they are not seeing is that she is using Jose as her shield. I cannot talk because Jose will not let me, I cannot keep your Bible because Jose will not let me, I cannot help you because Jose will not let me. No one is telling me anything but Jose is keeping me informed of everything, i'm not paying attention to the media except when I watched NG, and read the Pple mag, and I don't have contact with anyone except when you guys come to visit me or when the preacher came to visit me and, I don't have anything except all the nice encouraging letters people are sending me with attachments about all the media stuff and sending money to my student union card uh jailhouse spending account, OMG.

When describing "last Saturday" (Caylee's birthday). Who is this mysterious stranger who turned up and had lengthy discussions with the A's (presumably about the case).
GA describes just the 3 A's and Mallory, and an unnamed person who they took in?? to talk at length to. Do we know who turned up for Caylee's birthday celebration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties