Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I need to be looked at as a victim I;m just as much of a victim as the rest of you" i know she didn't

Hmmm... now everyone who doesn't drink the KC kool-aid is sickening and disgusting...

Oh yeah, and if we don't have something positive to say, we need to keep our mouths shut :rolleyes:

She's not going to give the media anything! She'll do whatever the hell she has too...except tell the police the truth, except lead someone to the little bones she double-bagged. What a hosebeast! It is all about HER. She thinks she's the only victim.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

the part where George starts THANKING her over and over and over because she said that she wanted to see him on his own.

I dont know if I can make it all the way through...

She's conning him, friend. That's what sociopaths do. She has found a weakness in her poor dad and she is exploiting it to get her own way.

If you watch her at around 27 minutes when Cindy lets her ramble, look at her eyes and listen to her speak she truly evil

:behindbar KC "I've been here a MONTH" boohoooo...try the rest of your life sweetheart :behindbar

Well, she really blames them for her being in jail.

KC: "With keeping me here, you're not helping me help myself:

CA: "We didn't have the means"

KC: "the opportunity was there, but it wasn't taken advantage of"

(may not be exact words, but close)

WOW Casey says she is pissed off? She was really mad when her and Jose watched NG....

She picked Gearge because he was the one who was on the outs...When she told him that he was elated...oh.my god what a buy in..

"I need to be looked at as a victim I;m just as much of a victim as the rest of you" i know she didn't

Oh, but she did. In her mind I am sure she believed herself to be more, if not the only victim in all of this.

"I am so ANGRY I can't even swallow right now..it hurts" Casey

Did anyone else think that was strange at the end where she says "i'm just as much a victim as.......... then cindy coughs and says "ok" and KC flicks her hair and then there is silence for a few seconds. Then after she thinks for a few seconds she starts the sentence again saying " I'm just as much as victim as the rest of you"... ??

15:17 - KC - You really expect me to have some new insight? Really?

I would have reached through the phone line, defied all the laws of physics and slapped her from here to the edge of the galaxy!

If you watch her at around 27 minutes when Cindy lets her ramble, look at her eyes and listen to her speak she truly evil

Right about the 28 minute mark she says she is getting stronger and stronger and that is because the body hasn't been located I bet.

I just have no words... other than I hope they put the DP back on the table.. she is an evil evil monster. That poor little innocent baby Caylee. Just breaks my heart.

Hmmm... now everyone who doesn't drink the KC kool-aid is sickening and disgusting...

Oh yeah, and if we don't have something positive to say, we need to keep our mouths shut :rolleyes:

She certainly shut Caylee's mouth now didn't she? :furious: :furious: :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members