Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC was talking about how bad of a job the police were doing, and how they clearly had a motive - blaming it on her... and when CA said "don't say that" KC said that's the only way they won't release the tape to the media (paraphrased by me)

Oh, that makes sense.

WTH! George is actually THANKING her for choosing to see HIM! GMAB!!!!!

This is from the NG 1/15 thread but it closed before I could post this.

This is key, KC complains later about having no info --- yet -- her opening conversation with her parents isn't, is there any news?, have they found Caylee?, etc.

If KC even wanted to fake caring about Caylee she'd make a point of asking for the latest news and developments. Not only did I not hear her ask but during whole jail calls I never heard KC initiate questions, only deflect them.

CA knows. CA knows that KC is not asking and CA knows KC has done something. CA even opens the door with the media comment on Caylee maybe drowning and, KC punts it. KC didn't have to admit in the call but, she could have opened up and said we need to talk.

CA is struggling with KC knowing and plugs for info. GA knows and tells KC she is the 'boss', to say you are in control and can tell us, need to tell us, are the only one who knows. KC swings from anger to giggles to tears to keep it all on her and about her.

She is DEFINITELY in control, defiant and, deflecting.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I must be missing the emotional abuse Casey has suffered. To me, it was the other way around. Casey is emotionally abusing to her parents. I don't see how Cindy wanting some answers from Casey as to where Caylee is, is emotional abuse??? :confused: At the time of the video, Cindy's granddaughter is gone, I believe Cindy knew since July 15 Caylee was dead, she is pretty sure Casey did something to her since Cindy knows her best, yet if Cindy asks questions from the last person who saw Caylee alive and if Cindy gets emotional because she knows her daughter is lying through her teeth and doesn't seem to care that Caylee is missing, that is emotional abuse by Cindy to Casey? I'm just not getting it, if that is what Jose had in mind.

I of course agree, KC is a devastating individual. She dragged this family to the ends and has pushed them over.

What I mean about why jose would want us to see that is because she gets seriously agitated and frustrated by her parent's not allowing her to talk. So that in turn could be turned around on them by saying that her strong reaction to them is because they have abused her.

Since jose has to come up with a real defense (because lets face it, the nanny ain't gonna work) he may be attempting to go down a road that points fingers at her parent's by saying that she is the way she is and she did what she did because they abused her.

This all supposes that there is strong physical evidence that points to KC and only casey as the murderer, such as fingerprints on the duct tape and the garbage bags. That's not evidence that can be easily disputed, so him trying this case and just attempting to dispute the validity of evidence may no longer be an option.

I also think when GA is talking to her about seeing her alone....and KC says that she really wants to see him....that conversation is strange. He tells her to tell someone there and they can expedite it. Whenever she is ready. IS HE TALKING ABOUT A CONFESSION? That is what it seems like to me.

Does anyone know why she says that JB was in NY for her business? She says it like its an actual business proposition rather than presenting a front to the media. Did that strike anyone as strange besides me?

No one understands what this is like for meeee.
I am so angry.
I am so frustrated.
Baez is the only one keeping her in the loop.
Cindy says she hopes he is being honest with her about what she is up against.

Casey seems to think they passed up an opportunity to bond her out.

In addition, she complains about being locked up for a month and she doesn't know anything. She's out of the loop. But each time Cindy or George mentions something that's happened on the outside, Casey says "I know." "I saw." "I heard."
Either she doesn't understand what she's up against, or she is so evil she is not going to help anyone find her daughter.
jmo

G. KC said she is not getting any hatemail...only letters of support, when Cindy tells her all the hate that she faces everyday. Obviously HOSAY is going through her mail.

Mitzi, That part infuriated me! Cindy was in tears as she said this, and yet KC totally looked beyond her mother's pain and agony and brought herself back into the conversation by talking about how she's received nothing put support letters! Could she not bring it upon herself to see her mother's pain and say "I am so sorry, Mom. I am so sorry". :furious:

check out the August calendar for Casey time line. Very interesting chain of events. Busy month. She meets with DC on the 8th, she writes a letter to the Sheriff asking for a visit with George. JB requests to extend immunity until Sept 2. ( the 11, 12, 13 MR calls in report of suspicious object)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1090&day=2008-8-8&c=4

I think she confessed to GA. DC knew also. JB knew as well....hence the immunity request. But I also believe JB, instead of letting his client make a deal, decided to drive this train himself.

I also think when GA is talking to her about seeing her alone....and KC says that she really wants to see him....that conversation is strange. He tells her to tell someone there and they can expedite it. Whenever she is ready. IS HE TALKING ABOUT A CONFESSION? That is what it seems like to me.
I found that interesting too - George pressing her to do the meeting right away while Baez is out of town. Seems to me that they were trying to maybe take advantage of his absence in order to try and get Casey to talk.

TotallyObsessed, I thought the same thing. It sounded to me like he was hoping she would give up the goods if they could meet together.

God, you guys, I'm just so utterly chilled by this video. I am going to have a hard time getting to sleep tonight.

LJ, I left this thread to watch it again, I am sorry if people dont agree, but I am positive they knew Caylee was dead going into this meeting from some source. Right before Casey sits down, Cindy can be heard saying "I think Im going to be sick" and cups her mouth; universal grief sign attempting "to stuff it down." I hate that all the people that told me they knew this long were right, and I hate that I had an once of compassion for these people. Nuff said

IMO Casey is actually saying she's getting sick. She comes into the interview area and is saying "I'm dizzy. I'm getting sick..." or something similar.
Casey often sidesteps the emotional world by bringing conversation into the physical-- her physical reality or state-- her discussions about food, eating, sleep deprivation, napping, etc.

I've scoured the cyberworld for a study I heard about during a lecture given by a Canadian forensic psychologist-- the lecturer stated that studies have actually documented that offenders with psychopathic personalities have a statistically significant tendency to discuss meals and food when interviewed about their crimes. It's very odd indeed, but I think we see a lot of this behavior in Casey.

Yep. I have seen it before but every time I do its like a sucker punch.

I CANNOT for the life of me figure out why in HELL JB wanted this visit. He knew it would be released to the public. He must have has SOME idea what was on it??? How the heck is this going to help them?

Ive not gotten to the end of this tread yet..
but when it comes to JB wanting this visit.. I bet he didnt know how bad it was.. I think he thought It hadnt been released because it would make KC look good..
The mans a fool..
ok.. back to reading.

So, aparently, in kc's mind she has been sent to her room (she refers a few times to her cell as her "room") and questions "what she is supposed to be learning from that".

IMO she see's JB as more of a personal assitant, than a lawyer. He keeps her majesty informed of everything going on, keeps her appointments, takes care of those bothersome motion hearings.

I found it refreshing when CA tells kc "I hope he (jb) is informing you of what you're up against." There might be some hope yet for CA.

I honestly believe that she completely enjoys torturing her parents.

Oh, that makes sense.

Yeah, what an idiot to be in the slammer and complain about the police. Some people are soo arrogant. :boohoo:

arrested.jpg

My fear in this whole thing is her being acquitted because of inadequate counsel. Is this possible?

wasn't it about this time she sent the note asking for the meeting with LE??? and jb said NO....

At the point where CA says that someone said that Caylee was dead, KC's eyes got HUGE. Then CA said that was the latest story, and KC looked so relieved. That was creepy.

I also have to say that from some of the comments KC made about JB....I am not at ALL sure he has her best interest in mind. I think he is steering this defense down the hardest road he can, simply to make a name for himself. From any of the talking head lawyers I have seen on tv..they all say that if JB were smart he would cut a deal. NOW. JB will not do that because all of his 15 minutes of fame would be OVER.

My thoughts exactly. JB is setting her up for the ride of a life time (literally). She talks as if she believes so much in him and hoping that he will get her off somehow. I don't think he's going to be able to pull that off. She's the one getting played and too stupid to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero