SM as a potential focus of the investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Terri should stay off the Internet.

Just sayin'.

I think it is only natural when someone knows they are being talked about disparagingly by a mass of people they would want to know exactly what is being said about them.

I remember Mark Lunsford mentioning a long time ago how hurtful it was for his family to read what the internet was saying about all of them.

IMO

So basically she is letting her friend take the heat for her. If she wants the focus off her and on Kyron then she shouldn't hide behind her friends and let people see that she is a grieving mother who wants her son back. By not talking she is making it look like she has something to hide.

Friends of family members have spoken out in other cases so I certainly dont see this one as different.

This family has decided they will only come out and speak when they are all together as one family unit.

IMO

It's probably just me but I don't like the phrase we're ready for our missing child to come home because something being ready sorta implies to me that it didn't used to be ready before and had to spend some time getting ready. Who the heck would be unready for their child to come home at any time?

Just a personal quirk of mine though. If TH used these exact words anyway when talking to JF and it wasn't just her paraphrase I'm sure she meant just to say that they want him home.

It's probably just me but I don't like the phrase we're ready for our missing child to come home because something being ready sorta implies to me that it didn't used to be ready before and had to spend some time getting ready. Who the heck would be unready for their child to come home at any time?

Just a personal quirk of mine though. If TH used these exact words anyway when talking to JF and it wasn't just her paraphrase I'm sure she meant just to say that they want him home.

I am sure that all of them are more than ready for Kyron to come home. I don't find that terminology odd at all.

I want to know why every time Gates speaks out he addresses his statement directly to Kyron. As if he thinks Kyron can hear him if he may be in hearing distance of a TV.

IMO

This same thing drove me nuts... I thought " what do you mean Jaymie, she wasn't ready before BUT she's ready now?

I just wish Terri would come forward instead allowing "friends" talk for her... Terri needs to know they are not doing a good job..IMO

I am sure that all of them are more than ready for Kyron to come home. I don't find that terminology odd at all.

I want to know why every time Gates speaks out he addresses his statement directly to Kyron. As if he thinks Kyron can hear him if he may be in hearing distance of a TV.
IMO

BBM: me too!!!

When Sommer Thompson's mom was out their crying and pleading for her daughter the community rallied with her... it is all the hiding and the hush hush that is sparking all the talk. I feel that the silence is actually putting the focus on them and away from Kyron. Sommer's mom was out there, I remember when she was asked if she had a message for whoever took Sommer and she said "We're coming for you". When they had a candle light vigil she came out and just cried and cried.. it was heartbreaking but you felt it, you felt that she was hurting that she wanted her baby home. I don't know what's "normal" I just feel that they have just given up and I don't see how anyone can just go on, especially right at the start of it all, just boom let's try and be "normal" it's odd and that's why people and LE are looking at her... it's just not normal to be so... normal.

lol.. I said "normal" a lot :p

I don't get it. It's not just the SM but the dad and mom, too. By trying to keep the focus on Kyron they are putting it on themselves. When they do come out they read from a script. I don't want to see their pain, I just want to see them doing something to help get their son. Unless there is no point to it and they know it. I would be on every tv show, every radio program, keeping his name out there. I wouldn't care what I looked like, I would just feel like I had to do something. When they were approached by the news guy after leaving the gym they practically slamed their car door in him. Why couldn't they have just stopped and say "Come home Kyron". Maybe he is out there and he would see that. I would be welcoming the chance to talk to my son.

I don't get it. It's not just the SM but the dad and mom, too. By trying to keep the focus on Kyron they are putting it on themselves. When they do come out they read from a script. I don't want to see their pain, I just want to see them doing something to help get their son. Unless there is no point to it and they know it. I would be on every tv show, every radio program, keeping his name out there. I wouldn't care what I looked like, I would just feel like I had to do something. When they were approached by the news guy after leaving the gym they practically slamed their car door in him. Why couldn't they have just stopped and say "Come home Kyron". Maybe he is out there and he would see that. I would be welcoming the chance to talk to my son.

Just bouncing off your post... Every time the LE talks he is talking directly to Kyron.... like Kyron CAN hear him... IMO...
Yeah, so I also find it odd.. that they(ALL the parents 4 of them) don't go on TV and talk directly to Kyron like the LE does??

Just bouncing off your post... Every time the LE talks he is talking directly to Kyron.... like Kyron CAN hear him... IMO...
Yeah, so I also find it odd.. that they(ALL the parents 4 of them) don't do on TV and talk directly to Kyron like the LE does??

The step father did. He was talking to him. Dad did not. Just difference syles in the men? Maybe LE told them what to say.

The step father did. He was talking to him. Dad did not. Just difference syles in the men? Maybe LE told them what to say.

Yes, I know Tony did, once. If they think Kyron is alive somewhere possibly listening to a TV, one would think they would get on the TV EVERY possible chance they can!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeNote View Post
I agree....I still dont understand how these kids can vanish with out anyone seeing it happen.....

IMO, the same way homes are broken into without anyone noticing, the same way cars are stolen without anyone seeing it happen, the same way thieves steal from stores and companies without anyone noticing. Either nobody is looking, the opportunity is there, or the person doing the "taking" has cleverly planned it out. JMO. Unfortunately, some sick people think they have the right to take a kid, they think kids are disposeable, and IMO THOSE people should be disposed of, also.

jmo

**This was my last post last night at 3am when I was wide awake w/ insomnia and of course nobody saw it cos the rest of the planet was asleep. I am reposting it today cos I thought my reply was darn good and I wanted people to see it. This world has lost respect for kids, we treat them like they are to be used and then tossed aside and I am sick of it. I am sick of patheticly short prison sentences and sick of people lawyering up and getting away with murder, in some cases. Every childs life is valuable and precious.
Sick of sl;ick lawyers twisting facts and getting their clients laughable prison terms. Sick of prisons that are like a Motel 6 with TV and make up and most of the comforts of home. I was mad when I wrote it at 3am andI am still mad this morning. So I am reposting it.

abbie

Oh, and Good Morning everyone.

When Sommer Thompson's mom was out their crying and pleading for her daughter the community rallied with her... it is all the hiding and the hush hush that is sparking all the talk. I feel that the silence is actually putting the focus on them and away from Kyron. Sommer's mom was out there, I remember when she was asked if she had a message for whoever took Sommer and she said "We're coming for you". When they had a candle light vigil she came out and just cried and cried.. it was heartbreaking but you felt it, you felt that she was hurting that she wanted her baby home. I don't know what's "normal" I just feel that they have just given up and I don't see how anyone can just go on, especially right at the start of it all, just boom let's try and be "normal" it's odd and that's why people and LE are looking at her... it's just not normal to be so... normal.

lol.. I said "normal" a lot :p

I like Normal, its my middle name LOL.
I don;t kow what "normal" behavior is, but I know what it isn't, and it isn't what these people are displaying. JMO.

If Terri found comfort in crocheting, or baking, or sewing, or gardening, I would have no problem with reporters showing her doing any of those things as her way of coping with Kyron being missing. I get that. Do what you normally do.
But going to they gym, right after hes reported missing no less, seems to me to be callous and NOT what a greiving parent or step parent would do. If you must excercise, jog for Pete's sake. Jog on down to Sauvie Island and see whats happening with the search effort for YOUR child. IT reminds me of the Anthonys, "we will just stay here and have our normal lives while the rest of you people hit the brush and ponds and search for our child". JMO.

abbie

Yes, I know Tony did, once. If they think Kyron is alive somewhere possibly listening to a TV, one would think they would get on the TV EVERY possible chance they can!!

Different people have different values and things that are important to them. Some value their privacy, their image, their reputation. Some value possessions, achievement, money, status. Some value family and children. etc. Everyone is different.

I think those of us who value our children above everything else are the ones having the hardest time with SM. We know that if it was OUR child who was missing, heck yeah, we'd be hounding every media source, every LE source, every psychic, the butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker if we thought it would help find our child. Everything else, including privacy, the gym, and clean sheets would be right out the window.

But not everyone is like that. Some people are focused on different things for whatever their reasons are. It doesn't surprise me that SM sends her friend out to defend her instead of doing it herself. I don't expect her to do that herself anymore than she has done anything else.

If she's so bugged about what people are saying on the internet she could (1) stop reading it; and (2) go out and set people straight if it bugs her that badly. Reading it and whining about it is pointless. Anyway, doesn't she have better things to worry about? LIKE A MISSING CHILD?

MOO and all that.

Different people have different values and things that are important to them. Some value their privacy, their image, their reputation. Some value possessions, achievement, money, status. Some value family and children. etc. Everyone is different.

I think those of us who value our children above everything else are the ones having the hardest time with SM. We know that if it was OUR child who was missing, heck yeah, we'd be hounding every media source, every LE source, every psychic, the butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker if we thought it would help find our child. Everything else, including privacy, the gym, and clean sheets would be right out the window.

But not everyone is like that. Some people are focused on different things for whatever their reasons are. It doesn't surprise me that SM sends her friend out to defend her instead of doing it herself. I don't expect her to do that herself anymore than she has done anything else.

If she's so bugged about what people are saying on the internet she could (1) stop reading it; and (2) go out and set people straight if it bugs her that badly. Reading it and whining about it is pointless. Anyway, doesn't she have better things to worry about? LIKE A MISSING CHILD?

MOO and all that.

Whatever her friend came out and said, I missed (of course, I miss everything). Can someone recap what she said, in a nutshell? Thanks very much.

abbie

I was thinking about this case while trying to fall asleep last night and decided that I just don't have enough information to make any sort of declaration at this point, even as an opinion.

I think LE may be trying to rule Terri out once and for all and they just have not been able to. Maybe they will gather some new info from the flyers they sent out; maybe a few people will say for sure they saw her leave the school grounds by herself. And maybe that will be as far as they can go at this point to move on from her. But move on to where/whom, I have no idea. I just hope they have not focused all of their energies on her up til now, or they are more than two weeks behind in trying to figure out what really happened.

Whatever her friend came out and said, I missed (of course, I miss everything). Can someone recap what she said, in a nutshell? Thanks very much.

abbie

Try post 893 on the previous page, by Luxbee. :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5312973&postcount=893"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - SM as a potential focus of the investigation #2[/ame]

I am worried about physical evidence, what if there is none? What if its just the "maybe I saw them leave together" words of a few people? Terri is supposed to be such a CSI/ crime buff, maybe she has come up with a very clever way to dispose of Kyron, "if she did it". What if he's never found? What then? Life goes on as normal in the Horman household, minus poor Kyron?
THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!
jmo

abbie

I have been following Kyron's story since it broke on the east coast. My first thought was why can't I find a single video clip of a broken hearted parental plea for the return of this child. Everything has been so scripted and led by LE. I have 3 children and if any of them went missing the police would have to lock me up to keep me from busting down doors for answers. I'd be out on the street looking for my child.

I don't believe stepmom simply left him in the hallway and walked out of the school. I have been in the school numerous times with my children and if you're already there you go say hi to the teacher or your child wants to show you something in their class but I always saw them to their classroom. You see other parents you know and there are conversations thereby creating a confirmation of a sighting with or without Kyron. What we're hearing of her story just doesn't make sense to me. I can't imagine why anyone would want to hurt a child so I couldn't venture a guess to whether she simply wanted to be rid of the child or if there was an unknown history of abuse, but I feel confident that the evidence will lead LE to Terri's door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties