SM as a potential focus of the investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me add...

They said that searchers are having difficulty with the search because the waters that they are searching is murky.

Which leads me to believe that they know he's no longer alive. =(

I also watched KPTV.

I don't remember which channel showed them searching a pond near the school today. That seemed new.

Sorry my details are sketchy...multi-tasking.

Is there anything to substantiate the cell ping information? That can be the most damning or exhonerating evidence.

I agree, Jbean. Just the WW for now, though.

No, I couldn't tell if she was alone. They didn't say Terri and Kaine, they just said Terri Horman leaving her home.

And yeah, they showed the truck back in the driveway.

She seemed to be alone.

I need to sit on my typing hands. As a mom, there are thoughts that this generates. But besides being a newbie...it is just thoughts.

I have never seen such an odd display of over-moderation. Borders on comical.

Watching KGW live.

Terri Horman drove out her driveway today and of course wouldn't stop to talk to media.

The truck has been returned.

Terri Horman was the LAST PERSON to see Kyron. Said that clearly.

Investigators are aware of the uncle thing, and are looking at it, but do not believe that it's connected to Kyron's investigation.

Now looking at Lindsey Baum. Her mother has reached out to the Hormans/Youngs.

BBM:

Humm.. maybe she is not LE's POI ...

Wouldn't they think she might run off, or hurt herself maybe... I mean *IF* she has harmed Kyron, she is not in the right frame of mind IMO ....

*IF* she is their POI, why would they let this happen.. *IF* she harmed Kyron, and then she has the freedom to just come and go as she pleases, what if she hurts herself... Did this sort of thing happen in the Trenton Ducet (sp?) case....

I'm not that great with words, so I hope I am making sense..

with that all said have there been any other reports from those inside the investigation that confirm this report?

No, I haven't seen anything JBean. It's still all from LE not involved.

The press conference only offered one new piece of information, that Terri was the last person to have seen Kyron.

Captain Gates again said the whole family, and then said specifically Terri, were all cooperating.

All I know is, I'm even more confused now and I didn't think that was possible. So Kyron was last seen with TH, at least we know that. But the other evasive answers, the flier, the statement about him not being there on Father's Day...

I can't tell if she's a POI or not, but I can see that Father's Day statement as way to put some more guilt on her. What is worse than denying a father his child on Father's Day? Still, a rather odd statement if they still don't know what exactly happened to Kyron.

I can't make heads or tails of this. Low alarm? How can it be a low alarm if someone is still out there and can still hurt children? Do the police have someone, maybe the stepmom, under surveillance? And even if they do, people can escape surveillance and do horrible things. I am not comfortable at all at how little the LE is saying when someone, family or not, could still be out there and potentially hurt someone else.

And if they are suspicious of someone, why not bring them in and interrogate them? This is a missing child for goodness sakes. Why all the hush hush and let's wait until this person cracks, just because they might lawyer up? Why does this person, whoever they are, deserve special treatment, especially if the killing of a child is involved? Unless they think this perp has access to high powered lawyers that would make things extremely difficult for them?

It's looking more and more like the Casey Anthony case except very little media involvement this time around. Maybe they're waiting until they actually have a body. Maybe the perp feels confident right now because there is no body even though people have been convicted without a body.

I totally understand why not to have the media involved, but I am just completely confused about this case. And this poor, sweet little boy, dead or alive, really needs to be found. It's like the rights of the perp, whoever it may be, are sorely outweighing the rights of the victim here. I just don't get it.

No, I haven't seen anything JBean. It's still all from LE not involved.

The press conference only offered one new piece of information, that Terri was the last person to have seen Kyron.

Captain Gates again said the whole family, and then said specifically Terri, were all cooperating.

Just bouncing off your post....

**IMO**

Just because they are cooperating, doesn't mean they are not the LE's POI/suspect. It only means they are answering & giving LE info when LE wants it.... IMO

Puf, can you elaborate a bit? Another presser? Or just their 6pm newscast? Thanks :)

The 6 PM newscast. I bet they'll show all of what they showed at 5 again.

Just bouncing off your post....

**IMO**

Just becasue they are cooperating, doesn't mean they are not the LE's POI/suspect. It only means they are answering & giving LE info when LE wants it.... IMO

And what she's giving LE may not be the truth. Maybe she was leaving to go find a good lawyer today.

(Sorry for the gallows humor. =/ )

I find it odd that LE decided to make the questionnaire public when they have been so private about most everything else. They could have easily gave the questionnaire and flyer to everyone at the school without letting the media know. They obviously have a reason...I just want to know what it is! :waitasec:

Family statement reads:

<<Father&#8217;s Day is Sunday. For the first time in seven years, we will not have Kyron around to hug and talk to. It hurts us deeply and our hearts are broken.
Please help bring Kyron home.>>

My question is how can they be sure?

Interesting spin by the AP in its latest national bulletin... "The Woman is not a fugitive"

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) &#8212; Detectives investigating the June 4 disappearance of a Portland boy from his school are focusing on the child's stepmother by distributing a flier Friday showing her picture and asking if anyone saw her at the school that day.
The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office also wants to hear from anyone who saw Terri Moulton Horman's pickup near Skyline School.The woman is not a fugitive and last week appeared at a news conference with the boy's father to appeal for help in finding the 7-year-old http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j9b2LUBiZZfn4HkSTtQZpweYzk3AD9GDUBBO0

I hope someone is keeping an eye on the baby girl... *if* TH is responsible and feels LE is closing in on her, the daughter may be in danger

I find it odd that LE decided to make the questionnaire public when they have been so private about most everything else. They could have easily gave the questionnaire and flyer to everyone at the school without letting the media know. They obviously have a reason...I just want to know what it is! :waitasec:

I keep hearing Billy Joel singing "Pressure."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZO954_SQUY&feature=related[/ame]

Family statement reads:

<<Father’s Day is Sunday. For the first time in seven years, we will not have Kyron around to hug and talk to. It hurts us deeply and our hearts are broken.
Please help bring Kyron home.>>

My question is how can they be sure?

Because LE and the FBI have told them it is past time that Kyron could possibly be alive.

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member