Small Details that are interesting in the Cooper Harris case, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what grown man has someone else handle his finances? Only someone with a problem. IMO there's a back story there somewhere.

noticeable absence from big brother's assessment of JRH's financial health was the o/s amount of $4K in credit card debt JMHO

Agree. And why would he have his brother in charge of accounts? Why not his wife? weird. Maybe he expected her to be arrested as well. JMO

LH did know about the 4,000 dollar debt, which would significantly cut into their 6,000 dollar savings, and put the kabosh on a "cruise" or a down payment on a house, but maybe she didn't know that the promotion and raise fell through, to boot. Or maybe she found out all that stuff in May and that's why she told someone that now is not the time for more children. Finances are a big issue in this case, it seems. JMO

Why would he even text her and ask when are you gonna pick up my little buddy?
He had plans to see a movie.
My response would be why does it matter?
It will be interesting to see if he often asked her when she was going to pick Cooper up.

"When are you gonna pick up my little buddy?" could be married person code for "Don't forget it's your turn to pick up Cooper." It's less insulting, but still delivers the same message.

about the cruise....this may be way out there, but person overboard cruise deaths are not that easy to prosecute because they too look like "accidents" plus they are most often in international waters. Just sayin' JMO

about the cruise....this may be way out there, but person overboard cruise deaths are not that easy to prosecute because they too look like "accidents" plus they are most often in international waters. Just sayin' JMO

:eek:

:thinking:

So Baygent was planning a family vacation for HIS wife and kids and RH "hounded and hounded" him about tagging along.

I wonder why it took so long for RH to convince him to agree to let them vacation with him. I guess what I'm getting at is why did Baygent have to be 'talked into it'?

Did that make any sense??

Good question. Not sure what to make of that. Sounds like brother didn't really want RH tagging along, imo. Could just be that he (brother) wanted to cruise with his wife and kids. I can definitely relate to that, seeing how I've yet to go on one with just my husband (it's always a group of us, relatives/friends and their significant others). Group rates are cheaper, but, for once, it would be nice to go with just my hubby.

Or maybe brother knows the "real" RH, and just didn't want to vacation with him. Moo.

I think Baygents said around Christmastime that he WANTED to take his family on a cruise...so maybe it was a wish list statement and then Ross hounded him about making real plans to go and go together and months later got the green light from Baygents. ??? JMO

Looks like a high chair. Car seats have 5 point harnasses. Also looks like it's his first birthday... :furious:

View attachment 55187
Under the caption it says this: Undated portrait of Cooper Harris in what appears to be a car seat. Cooper’s father has been charged with second-degree child cruelty and felony murder for leaving Cooper in the family SUV for more than seven hours. Photo downloaded from Ross Harris’s public Facebook photos.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/defense-for-toddlers-dad-writes-its-own-story/ngh3p/

It's definitely a high chair, imo. It has a lap/waist belt, and that shiny washable fabric.

Baygents said Harris told him about the insurance policies while the two of them were discussing burial arrangements for Cooper. He said Harris told him to use the money for the boy’s funeral.
Baygents also said Harris gave him control of the Harrises’ accounts when he came to Marietta after Cooper’s death, so he is fully acquainted with the couple’s finances. The family had $6,000 in savings, paid their bills on time and had excellent credit, Baygents said.
“To say they were in financial trouble is just crazy,” he said.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/defense-for-toddlers-dad-writes-its-own-story/ngh3p/
It has probably been asked, why does Baygents need access to their accounts? Leanna is still alive. IMO that is disrespectful.

I'm not sure how this publication got hold of the videos, if they did. Are they available to all media?
I believe so. Media can request anything pretty much. Cobb County has a website where media can submit a request.
Requests pursuant to the Open Records Act (OCGA § 50-18-70 et seq.) may be directed to:
Capt. T.R. Alexander
140 North Marietta Parkway
Marietta, GA 30060
policeopenrecordsofficer@cobbcounty.org

Many of us are unable to access the entire article. If you can, it would be great if you could post it.

It's against TOS to post articles in their entirety. We can snip and post parts of the article without violating copyright laws.

Good point. Might have been "Plan B." Little guy just "falls off the boat" during the middle of the night.

Also, is the $6000 savings a real savings account or bonds or education savings for Cooper, etc?
Like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if Leanna didn't know about the $4000 credit card. I alse imagined she had money put away that he had no knowledge of.
It makes total sense.

How about someone give us a synopsis of the ajc article? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8