Small Details that are interesting in the Cooper Harris case, #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's not complete fantasy. Some companies have clauses in employee contracts stipulating things like no moonlighting, non-competes and restricting bandwidth and software to company related usage. I would think that at the very least HD has some sort of policy regarding downloading and uploading *advertiser censored* while on company time.

I sooo want to know HD's reason for firing RH. A poster mentioned way back that HD could fire an employee “at will” so if RH signed a contract with them that would have been included in the terms. It's probably not relevant to the case – I'm just being nosy. I also wonder if there was a shakedown and maybe other employees got the boot. Inquiring minds wanna know! :whine:

There may also be some sort of a non-compete agreement that would have precluded him from having the "side business".

If I suspected my husband of sexting women he met online, and he denied it, but I was still pretty sure he was lying, I can imagine setting him up to see if he'd take the bait... So... for a deeply religious woman to want to check and be sure her husband was not deceiving her and making a mockery of their marriage doesn't seem "absurd" to me. ACCEPTING that he was sexting other women would be less consistent with her religious nature.

The more I think of it, the more I think it would be possible for Leanna to try and trap her husband in sexting. Her twitter was @wifeofroscoe to keep him in line and other ladies informed IMO. He also had a twitter delete program on his twitter as per his account. JMO

If I suspected my husband of sexting women he met online, and he denied it, but I was still pretty sure he was lying, I can imagine setting him up to see if he'd take the bait... So... for a deeply religious woman to want to check and be sure her husband was not deceiving her and making a mockery of their marriage doesn't seem "absurd" to me. ACCEPTING that he was sexting other women would be less consistent with her religious nature.
See? That is why I love WS! Thank you. I can see her doing that. It never crossed my mind. I'm thinking carrying on at work for the past year or something.
That makes total sense.

All posts are MOO

The more I think of it, the more I think it would be possible for Leanna to try and trap her husband in sexting. Her twitter was @wifeofroscoe to keep him in line and other ladies informed IMO. He also had a twitter delete program on his twitter as per his account. JMO

What is a twitter delete account?

In the Christine Beswick article in the Examiner, it was suggested that Leanna said that she found out about the sexting when the rest of the world did. Does anyone remember her making a statement to that effect? All I have heard about that is that Ross told one or several of his fellow sexters that his wife knew of his activities. I've sort of assumed all along that she at least suspected if not actually knew. JMO *But if she did say that and it is shown that she in fact DID KNOW, that is a big fat lie....not helpful for her at all.

HMMM I would think that ACCEPTING would be MORE consistent for a follow-the LEADER (husband) religious type. (I'm not convinced at all that either one of them is/was particularly devoted to their "faith" rather, more of an acceptance/fellowship thing)....and certainly a place to run for support and sympathy). JMO

If this scenario happened (which IMO it did), this will be part of his defense--with or without sexting, cell phone distractions have been heavily studied, reported, and used as a basis for cell phone use laws.
Ross told Stoddard that he didn't have any distractions on the trip between CFA and HD. No cell phone, computer, etc....It's no excuse anyway. You don't forget a child that you just "tightly" strapped into his car seat and kissed-after 30 seconds. Not a chance.

Ross told Stoddard that he didn't have any distractions on the trip between CFA and HD. No cell phone, computer, etc....It's no excuse anyway. You don't forget a child that you just "tightly" strapped into his car seat and kissed-after 30 seconds. Not a chance.

Imo it's silly to even suggest jh forgot Cooper within seconds. It makes no sense...not even believable.

IIRC and from my understanding Stoddard said there was nothing at that time to cause distraction. I do understand what you are saying but RH not once through out that whole day remembered he forgot to take Cooper to day care??? Then on his drive to the movies he finally notices him????

Well PaperDoll. jh's story is hokie at best.
No way that I personally believe that because of several things including the odor in the car 'likely' present ie smelled at lunch.

I know there are those who feel RH's sexting history should not have been made public and perhaps you are right, but if you think it's not relevant to the act of forgetting Cooper in the car, please hear me out. Ross was taking some extraordinary risks to participate in this behavior, and that's where the negligence comes in. Sure he has the right to a secret sexual life, but when he started taking big risks to do it at work, with his wife and son present, and with a minor, it began to interfere with his responsibilities as a parent and his obligations as a law-abiding citizen.

Think about it, how hard would it have been for him to pass up the 16-year old and look for a girl that was just a couple of years older? It's not like he didn't have any other sexting partners -- we already know he had up to six! He went after the minor because the risk was worth it to him, and that's what makes him a criminal and an unfit parent. I wish it weren't so. I really wish he would have just stuck to sexting adults and doing it during his spare/alone time. But he chose not to set those limitations on his behavior, and that's what makes the behavior relevant. If he is "judged" for his sexting, he really has no one to blame but himself.

Imoo HD very simply fired him after he was arrested because of the charges. :)

I don't think that's right. I recall a statement by HD that RH was fired after his employers learned that he spent the day sexting. (I'm assuming they did an internal audit after the sexting became public knowledge and discovered he sexted more often than just that one day.) They didn't fire him immediately after he was arrested, but after hearing. I'll double-check, but that's my recollection. The sexting on the job is what got him canned.

JMO

Imoo HD very simply fired him after he was arrested because of the charges. :)

He is "innocent" until proven guilty tho. I think they fired him because they probably wanted to ditch the slacker anyway, and after LE got the warrant for their computers, they may have known that RH was using them for his own pleasure at work and that they may have been used in the commission of a crime. JMO

I don't think that's right. I recall a statement by HD that RH was fired after his employers learned that he spent the day sexting. (I'm assuming they did an internal audit after the sexting became public knowledge and discovered he sexted more often than just that one day.) They didn't fire him immediately after he was arrested, but after hearing. I'll double-check, but that's my recollection. The sexting on the job is what got him canned.

JMO

Or...not. I searched for news about the termination and didn't find anything more concrete than this:
Company spokeswoman Catherine Woodling confirmed Thursday that Justin Ross Harris no longer works for the company but wouldn’t say when he was terminated. She said he’d been on leave without pay since his arrest.

Source: http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2014/07/10/home-depot-fires-dad-in-toddler-death-case/

So, it's just my guess that HD fired him specifically because of his activities at work.

Speaking of sexting :rolleyes:

Don't y'all think he's probably going through withdrawals in jail? Considering that we know he sexted, with up to 6 females, for roughly 5 hours on the day Cooper died, don't you imagine he's had some rough days in there?

Speaking of sexting :rolleyes:

Don't y'all think he's probably going through withdrawals in jail? Considering that we know he sexted, with up to 6 females, for roughly 5 hours on the day Cooper died, don't you imagine he's had some rough days in there?

LOL he still has his favorite toy to play with JMO

LOL he still has his favorite toy to play with JMO

Which brings up another question. If he was still using the 'gel' for that little problem he has. Would they prescribe that to him in jail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Giles