Smiles Cafe

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
94714427_10163520919150437_3108555586334097408_n.jpg

10. I know a great joke about Corona Virus, you probably won't get it though.

9. A man walks into a bar and goes up to the bartender and says "I'll have a Corona please, hold the virus"

8. If I get quarantined for two weeks with my wife and I die. I can assure you it was not the virus that killed me.

7. With all this talk of Corona Virus, the people who make sanitising gel are rubbing their hands together.

6. I went to the chemist today and asked the assistant "what kills the Corona Virus?"

She replied to me "Ammonia Cleaner"

I said "Oh, I am sorry, I thought you worked here"

5. *Breaking News!* - Apparently the first person in Melbourne has died because of the Coronavirus. In his house they found 1000 cans of food, 50 kilos of pasta, 80 kilos of rice, 300 toilet rolls and 50L of hand sanitiser which he had panic purchased from the supermarket and stock piled "just in case".

The whole lot collapsed and buried him.

4. Thinking a mask is going to stop Covid-19 is the same as thinking that your underpants will protect everyone from a fart.

3. Since everybody has now started washing their hands, the peanuts at the bar have lost their taste.

2. They said that a mask and gloves were enough to go to the supermarket. They lied, everyone else has clothes on.

And for number 1. Before Corona Virus I used to cough to cover a fart, now I fart to cover a cough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB