Sniff tests, hair decomp, really so conclusive? Fence sitters thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the people who are here just to harrass those of us who are trying to discuss alternative theories and say we are "Cindy" or that we are all the same person, why exactly are you here on this thread? This thread is for alternative theories.

Not at all interested in volleyball, PotatoHead. Why don't you start a thread for that.

This is not the general chat thread, or the "Guilty" thread. We were hoping when this thread got off the first page the "guilty and won't hear otherwise" contingent would stop harrassing the users of this thread.

umm ok...I for one still have a slight hope that Caylee is still alive...Am I welcome here??

This is not the general chat thread, or the "Guilty" thread. We were hoping when this thread got off the first page the "guilty and won't hear otherwise" contingent would stop harassing the users of this thread.

As opposed to the 'imply POI's innocence by casting doubt on truly innocent people' thread?

It isn't harassment - it is open discussion, sometimes a little humour creeps in, but it is open discussion.

this case isn't over yet, we don't have all the information. I don't think anyone can say for certain who is and who isn't innocent

umm ok...I for one still have a slight hope that Caylee is still alive...Am I welcome here??

Hi tiffertots, you are welcome :)

p.s. hmmm....i had just replied to one of PotatoHead's bully posts and then he edited the wording. That's too funny.

Anyway, this thread is supposed to be for alternative theories, but a lot of us are about to give up on websleuths website in this case because it's getting overrun with the bullying/namecalling. I.e., you try to discuss any alternative theory and two or three bullies get on the board just to call you "Cindy" over and over. Bogs the threads down and makes them nearly impossible to use. Also, the ones who do it the most tend to have huge signatures with all kinds of graphics that take up the whole page, so you have to wade through all that to get to the posts that are on topic.

This is not the general chat thread, or the "Guilty" thread. We were hoping when this thread got off the first page the "guilty and won't hear otherwise" contingent would stop harrassing the users of this thread.
Don't be afriad to post your opinion Seagull. Just ignore anyone that gives you a hard time. If they violate TOS by trying to determine your identity or attack you personally be sure to report :)
As long as your opinion is within TOS, you are welcome to post your thoughts.

I don't think anyone can say for certain who is and who isn't innocent

That's not what this thread is about. It's about Caylee still being alive, or not.

thanx seagull65. I have been a witness to some "not so mature" posters. They can get really mad too.

this case isn't over yet, we don't have all the information. I don't think anyone can say for certain who is and who isn't innocent

Perhaps that is true in regards to pending murder charges, but LE found enough evidence of multiples crimes to charge Casey with:

1.fraud- caught on video tap, and I am sure the cheques have since been dusted for prints, not to mention her DL used as ID
2. child neglect - not calling the police when your child is missing for approximately a month
3 - obstruction - having statement after statement disproved and invalidated by LE

There may not be enough evidence yet of murder, but I doubt Casey can be proven innocent on any of the charges listed about

ergo - Casey is not innocent

And a judge set bond to the tune of half a mill. That says something also.

That's not what this thread is about. It's about Caylee still being alive, or not.

I agree...but then why is there discussion about "truly innocent" people in this case. my point is that no one really knows who is truly innocent. I think quite a few players in this case are questionable outside the Anthony family.

I'm thinking Caylee is probably not alive. I thought for awhile that she might be with someone else but too much time has gone by. And there has been a ton of publicity.

Perhaps that is true in regards to pending murder charges, but LE found enough evidence of multiples crimes to charge Casey with:

1.fraud- caught on video tap, and I am sure the cheques have since been dusted for prints, not to mention her DL used as ID
2. child neglect - not calling the police when your child is missing for approximately a month
3 - obstruction - having statement after statement disproved and invalidated by LE

There may not be enough evidence yet of murder, but I doubt Casey can be proven innocent on any of the charges listed about

But is she guilty of murder?

I agree that in reference to the above charges she is not innocent. She will do time for all listed I'm sure, and as well she should. I just don't think she murdered her child.

Use of cadaver dogs is not a new technique.

That's true! By new techniques I meant more like the "air sampling" that has also been mentioned in the recent leaks to the press. My question about cadaver dogs is just how much controlled testing has been done to determine the rate of accuracy, and how could they account for the variance among individual dogs, etc. Not that I don't think dogs can sometimes find things pretty well.

You can't have scientific evidence in the trunk of the car that proves there was a decomp body, cadaver dogs hitting on specific areas and it's also testing positive for vaporized chloroform, a mom who did not report her child missing for 31 days, and is not actively participating in getting her child back and running LE on goose chases with NO credible information given and NO credible sightings anywhere and still have a live child.

You just CAN NOT. Period.

Maybe if she had one or two things working against her story she could explain it away and we may still have a live Caylee.

We can't.

Caylee is NO LONGER alive and it's time for the recovery efforts and discussions to focus on recovering the body and finding justice.

It doesn't matter who is guilty or innocent right now. She needs to open her mouth and END THIS.

I'm thinking Caylee is probably not alive. I thought for awhile that she might be with someone else but too much time has gone by. And there has been a ton of publicity.

Most definetly, first she supposedly knows who has her but is scared to say because they may do something??? I believe FBI, LE are SMART enough to rescue a child if ya would just tell them , hello??? Now she doesn't know who has her? People don't just "keep" someone else's child for NO DAM$ good reason... geezzzzzzzze. Some should not assume the average "Joe Public" doesn't have common sense..

Don't be afriad to post your opinion Seagull. Just ignore anyone that gives you a hard time. If they violate TOS by trying to determine your identity or attack you personally be sure to report :)
As long as your opinion is within TOS, you are welcome to post your thoughts.

Thank you, JBean. Oh, they have done both of those things many times already. But I've never hit an alert button on anyone before and just don't do it. I just leave the board before doing that, it's not worth it. If the moderators of a website care they can easily see what certain people are doing repeatedly on the threads to other users. These posters are continually off topic on this thread. But what can you do? Anyway, onward....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!