So over all-things-Casey --- Anyone else?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have seen about 4 stories on FCA today and have not clicked on not one of them. I just wish they would stop all together. One was something about the million dollar deal or some such, one was titled threatening calls to lawyers and then how much she owes the State of Florida. I don't believe the threatening calls story anymore than I believe the airport story. They just need something going on to keep her in the news, anything they can say or create, does not matter to them. None of that bunch has a soul and it will get them sooner or later. HLN & Fox should be ashamed of themselves they way they keep on with it.

BTW - I too would ask for a different nurse if that juror was anywhere near me or my family member and also will not patronize any business where any of the jurors work, if I ever find out where they are.

As I'm not resident in the US, I'm fortunate insofar as I'm spared KC, JB, CM and the Ant-Crew's faces on tv, because it's not even news here, thank goodness

Sure, I've waxed philosophical since the verdict and that's how my big-brain rolls. But my basic-brain has been disillusioned by the US 'justice system', per this case. Looking back, I remember the endless use of 'mistrial' as excuse for so much that went on during the trial. I don't know who the Ants know, or what 'speshul' group they belong to, but it seems to me now that they were all in on it from the start -- the PT, the judge, the DT

There's no other explanation for JA's laughter. He's experienced. Then the banging down of the cans of death-scent -- another potential 'mistrial' excuse if anyone needed it later. And of course, the forensic computer guy's post-trial claims about the PT citing '84 times' -- another excuse for a mistrial if it had been needed. Not to mention the DT's many departures from ethics

Now, I believe that had the jury not delivered a Not Guilty verdict, any of the above and more would have been used as excuse for a mistrial. As it was, the jury's verdict will always remain 'Hinky' to me. So it seems now there was never a possibility of KC being sentenced to death or LWOP. Someone/group of someones were determined she'd walk, imo. Powerful someones able to make a joke of 'justice' -- and afterwards capable of ensuring the media would continue to churn out dollars on the back of a dead child

I'm now of the belief we heard at most half or a quarter of the story and that we'll never know the truth. No wonder KC, JB and CM were so cocky and arrogant

So, for me, a disgusting farce of an ending which seems to typify everything the US stands for these days. Like the rest of the world, I'm getting used to it. And just to make sure the world gets the message -- we have the same kind of garbage which passes for ' US justice' being thrown in everyone's face via the Zarah Baker case, where the biological father has been free to roam the US despite that his daughter was hacked to pieces within the tiny home he shared with her

I used to want to live in America, based on movies and tv shows I watched as a kid. Now I'm just one of the millions who wouldn't live in the US if I were paid to do so -- it's like the jaws of hell. And to prove it, we saw the 'elder statesman' type CM sink to the level of teenagers from the ghetto, with his crude, vicious gesture. And a posturing joke of a lawyer -- JB -- showed the world how low the bar is set within the 'US justice system'. The guy would be challenged as a toilet-cleaner, imo

Anyway, yes, I was through with it when the verdict was delivered. All that remains is for the US to quit selling the world it's 'crime and punishment' tv shows and movies. Because they're lies. Afghanistan and Outer Mongolia probably have a far superior justice system to the US -- and they don't make a tenth the noise about it

:truce:

Wow, what a mouth full. Now, how about a little "truth?" The US is neither as good, nor as bad as you think.

There is no one capable of manipulating the US justice system as you have suggested. In fact, as much as I detest it, the "lack of evidence" verdict delivered only shows how truly fair our system is. Where else could a defendant so blatantly guilty, represented by a bottom of the pond defense team, ever have gotten a fair trial? I mean really... Think about it, in how many countries would she have been guilty until proven innocent?

There was no "plot" to enable a mistrial. The judge was extremely careful to make sure that didn't happen. Can you guarantee me your car will not break down in the next 6 months? No, well in this country we have a saying, "Shi$ happens." In scientific terms, I can't even guarantee you the sun will rise tomorrow... This is a system were one is judged by 12 peers, and as such, it is not perfect, because we are human and as so prone to mistakes. (See verdict...) But like our constitution, it is as fair as any on earth. If you think there is a better one, please show it to me.

The US today, like the rest of the world is in a bit of turmoil, sure, but we still stand for "Justice and Liberty for all." Who ran down Osama? Who came to the aid of earth quake and tsunami victims around the world. OK, so justice for Caylee is slow in coming. Look no further than Blackstone's theorem to see this is still the land of justice. "Better 10 guilty go free, than 1 innocent suffer." OK... So this is one of the 10 that go free... I detest it, but loose faith because things don't go the way I think they should? Not on your life. Is there corruption in the US, well show me a country free of corruption will you? Is there predejus still in the world... Well, we still have our share, but at least were working on it. There are entire TV networks and radio shows dedicated to over throwing our president, by legal or illegal means, yet because of "freedom of speach," they are allowed to continue spreading their hate. Does that stink, you bet, but would I have it any other way, NO>

"First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me."
Pastor Martin Niemöller

Do we have our troubles? Sure, but whether you believe it or not, whether you understand it or not, this is still one of the greatest Nations on earth, one of the greatest Nations in the history of the earth, and as was once asked; "O! say does that star-spangled banner yet wave,
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave?" The answer remains the same as it did that night, "Yes." Just ask the millions trying to come here for a better life!

I'll be forever galled and infuriated by how the entire Anthony family has manipulated the brutal murder of this beautiful child into a well oiled money making machine and how they continue to profit off her blood through the actions of their own evil spawn.

I'm getting there...

This is a beautiful sentence. Yes, you'll get there. Love your posts.

I feel the exact same way, Miss James. People who don't think she's dangerous are wrong. She is now free for the first time in years. Lord only knows what she's capable of, after killing her daughter, enjoying her litany of lies, commiting check fraud, and using her father as a scapegoat in a serious crime. I've always said that I think she was planning to knock off her parents, that's why she told Amy the house would be free for them to live in soon, but she changed her mind and got rid of the little one instead.

I agree. She will kill again. If someone can kill their Child, they can kill anyone!!! I feel sorry for the poor sap that hooks up with her, they had better sleep with one eye open

Wow, what a mouth full. Now, how about a little "truth?" The US is neither as good, nor as bad as you think.

There is no one capable of manipulating the US justice system as you have suggested. In fact, as much as I detest it, the "lack of evidence" verdict delivered only shows how truly fair our system is. Where else could a defendant so blatantly guilty, represented by a bottom of the pond defense team, ever have gotten a fair trial? I mean really... Think about it, in how many countries would she have been guilty until proven innocent?

There was no "plot" to enable a mistrial. The judge was extremely careful to make sure that didn't happen. Can you guarantee me your car will not break down in the next 6 months? No, well in this country we have a saying, "Shi$ happens." In scientific terms, I can't even guarantee you the sun will rise tomorrow... This is a system were one is judged by 12 peers, and as such, it is not perfect, because we are human and as so prone to mistakes. (See verdict...) But like our constitution, it is as fair as any on earth. If you think there is a better one, please show it to me.

The US today, like the rest of the world is in a bit of turmoil, sure, but we still stand for "Justice and Liberty for all." Who ran down Osama? Who came to the aid of earth quake and tsunami victims around the world. OK, so justice for Caylee is slow in coming. Look no further than Blackstone's theorem to see this is still the land of justice. "Better 10 guilty go free, than 1 innocent suffer." OK... So this is one of the 10 that go free... I detest it, but loose faith because things don't go the way I think they should? Not on your life. Is there corruption in the US, well show me a country free of corruption will you? Is there predejus still in the world... Well, we still have our share, but at least were working on it. There are entire TV networks and radio shows dedicated to over throwing our president, by legal or illegal means, yet because of "freedom of speach," they are allowed to continue spreading their hate. Does that stink, you bet, but would I have it any other way, NO>

Then they came for me
Pastor Martin Niemöller

Do we have our troubles? Sure, but whether you believe it or not, whether you understand it or not, this is still one of the greatest Nations on earth, one of the greatest Nations in the history of the earth, and as was once asked; "O! say does that star-spangled banner yet wave,
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave?" The answer remains the same as it did that night, "Yes." Just ask the millions trying to come here for a better life!

:tyou: And thank you for your service as well.

I don't know if I'm "so over" KC because I have this sick tightness in my stomach when I think about her - free or not. I have noticed, though, that I don't want to watch all my "fav shows" anymore, but I don't think it's related to KC per se. All the missing children and no answers gets to me. I truly thought this was the case where FINALLY something was going to happen, someone was going to pay the price for killing a child. Yet, nothing.

All the missing and murdered children - from Zahra to Haleigh to Adji (sp) to Kyron to Haylee to Gabriel - on and on goes the chillingly long list. It seems to me that since SIDS was no longer the one-size-fits-all cause of death for children, horrendous things are happening to them and to their little bodies. I'm so tired of this evil.

I barely watch TV now. The outcomes seem to be all the same. Yeah, they did it, but prove it. What if we can't prove it? Will the babies keep disappearing? Will their bodies keep being broken up like clods of dirt and tossed here and there and everywhere? How can we call ourselves a society when we can't protect our own children?

I'm down-hearted I guess is how to describe it, sick in my heart. Baby killers, missing children, women killers, missing women, sexual predators, kidnappers - all mixed into a seething cauldron that's boiling over. How much can we take? What can we do?

It seems like we can do nothing.

I am with you. After I saw her walk out of jail I just had this feeling of good riddens. Out of habit I flip the channel to HLN and within a few minutes I am watching something else. The bad thing is after 3 years of obsessing over this case my family has finally become interested. So even though I am over it my hubby comes home and says "turn it on Nancy Grace so we can hear the latest about FCA." (sigh)

----------------
We are happy ~ think of the State of Florida. They must be doing handsprings!! :great::great: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :great:

Dangit, I was trying to move on, but my daughter still hasn't gone into labor and tomorrow night I need to be in Carlsbad for an event. Crap, now I can't even think about Carlsbad without thinking I might run into the Psycho.

I don't know if I'm "so over" KC because I have this sick tightness in my stomach when I think about her - free or not. I have noticed, though, that I don't want to watch all my "fav shows" anymore, but I don't think it's related to KC per se. All the missing children and no answers gets to me. I truly thought this was the case where FINALLY something was going to happen, someone was going to pay the price for killing a child. Yet, nothing.

All the missing and murdered children - from Zahra to Haleigh to Adji (sp) to Kyron to Haylee to Gabriel - on and on goes the chillingly long list. It seems to me that since SIDS was no longer the one-size-fits-all cause of death for children, horrendous things are happening to them and to their little bodies. I'm so tired of this evil.

I barely watch TV now. The outcomes seem to be all the same. Yeah, they did it, but prove it. What if we can't prove it? Will the babies keep disappearing? Will their bodies keep being broken up like clods of dirt and tossed here and there and everywhere? How can we call ourselves a society when we can't protect our own children?

I'm down-hearted I guess is how to describe it, sick in my heart. Baby killers, missing children, women killers, missing women, sexual predators, kidnappers - all mixed into a seething cauldron that's boiling over. How much can we take? What can we do?

It seems like we can do nothing.

There are also good things happening every day.Wonderful people doing amazing things for others. Zany,quirky ,magical things .

Maybe we can't help Caylee or Adji,but we can be foster parents or adoptive parents to children who need a chance. Even having a reading buddy who comes to the school can make a world of difference to a struggling child.
If that's too much ,a backpack filled with a toy,a toothbrush and a homemade quilt or blanket,would mean the world to a kid who had to leave his home with nothing.
Everyone can make a difference.It doesn't have be a grand gesture . Sometimes little things leave a lasting impression on a child.
And for every bit of difference you make to that child,you get back tenfold in your own life.Here are two of mine : )

Attachments

• DCP_1522.jpg
    DCP_1522.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 16
At first, I thought the idea of turning around magazines with KC on the cover was a lame idea. Then, tonight at the supermarket, I did it. And I liked it.

And I will do it again.

Dangit, I was trying to move on, but my daughter still hasn't gone into labor and tomorrow night I need to be in Carlsbad for an event. Crap, now I can't even think about Carlsbad without thinking I might run into the Psycho.
BBM
Don't you know that baby will be born tomorrow night? :great:

Happy Birthday Little One!

:bdscroll:

Then they came for me
Pastor Martin Niemöller

Thank you for such a thoughtful and positive response! You're a better person than I am. :angel:

BBM
Don't you know that baby will be born tomorrow night? :great:

Happy Birthday Little One!

:bdscroll:

Hahaha, I hope not! Her husband is determined to see Capt. America tomorrow night..he's a superhero geek. I think my granddaugher is holding out to be a Leo. :) I predict labor on Friday night with a birth Saturday afternoon which would let her slide right into Leo...

Caylee was a Leo. I don't know if you have some astrological sleuths, but Casey was a water sign (Pisces) and Caylee a fire sign (Leo)...man Caylee's fire would have had the capacity to bring Casey's water to a boil. Fire (Caylee) can evaporate water (Casey). Ideally, you could achieve a nice warm water balance. However, if the water sign (Casey) felt threatened in any way, she could have doused Caylee's fire out. Damn, now I may lean toward the drowning theory. What better way to put out a flame (Caylee) than to extinguish that bright flame by dousing it in a pool of water (Casey).

That's it! That's my theory. I don't think it was accidental. I think Casey drowned Caylee and then she had to adlib from there. She needed to make it appear to be a kidnapping/murder and then she needed the body to remain undiscovered long enough to prevent the COD from being discovered.

Thank you for the excitment though. I really needed it on this Friday. I was up to my ears in litigation this week. Ugh.

I am officially over KC, but I am more tired of hearing the TH's still trying to dissect the verdict.

The only reason I am back here now is cuz I miss you guys!

No If I were all over "all things Casey," I wouldn't be continuing to post my disgust. But as my grandpa used to say, "It's like chewing on gristle ~ the longer you chew it the bigger it gets."

The ramifications of the not guilty verdict are spreading like a pebble thrown into a pond. It continues to get worse and worse with every day. Insult upon injury. Salt on a wound. All those clichés apply.

I might be over it when I hear Caylee's murderer has been legally and rightfully punished. Maybe. But even then, my heart will always hurt for Caylee and the many unnamed children of abuse and murder that she represents.

Respectfully snipped for space ...
"Better 10 guilty go free, than 1 innocent suffer."

Great point but it also makes you wonder.. How many more innocent will suffer now because those guilty went free?

I know I'm not over it yet (if ever), because last night I dreamed about it. I dreamed about the accidental death of a child, by a tree falling on her, but the mother was blamed. And I said, "Now I believe Casey was innocent and I now agree with the verdict." I though how frustrated Casey must have been trying to get her story heard but "nobody is listening", as she said in that jailhouse phonecall.

But even in the dream I thought, "No, because (1) why did nobody say anything about this accident previously, in all this time, and (2) what about the evidence of the trunk? So even in this nutso dream, I couldn't believe it had been an accident, because the evidence didn't support it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back