So sad: Man, 70 puts ad in paper, just wants a friend

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That came from online. They probably do not keep the pages linked for long. I'll try to find it if I can.

I was wondering if either of you has spoken to Dennis about the webtv?
I tried to call him but the line was busy. I found that to be a good thing. Hopefully so many wonderful WS posters are keeping him busy.
Hopefully his ear won't burn off from all of us. LOL

Hopefully we can make him a happy guy! He'll probably get lot's of valentines.

I think I'll go off line and try and call him.

((()))
Rainie

Rainie said:
I was wondering if either of you has spoken to Dennis about the webtv?
I tried to call him but the line was busy. I found that to be a good thing. Hopefully so many wonderful WS posters are keeping him busy.
Hopefully his ear won't burn off from all of us. LOL

Hopefully we can make him a happy guy! He'll probably get lot's of valentines.

I think I'll go off line and try and call him.

((()))
Rainie
I've tried to call too and got a busy signal. Last time I had spoke with him he said he was having trouble with his phone. I'll try again later this week.

MSN has a new Web TV-like thing. I saw it advertized the other day. Maybe it has the ability to see the emoticons that Web TV filters out. I don't know the monthly cost.

If anyone gets their letters/cards back, please PM for Dennis' Address. I have received many cards but my postmaster just informed me that he sent some of them back because Dennis is not authorized to receive mail from my PO Box. I was ticked to say the least. Didn't know I'd have to go to the post office and ADD him to my account. Most ridculous thing I heard. Sorry guys, he said he knows he sent a couple back. I do have many though and will take them to Dennis this weekend.

If this guy wants the Web TV, I think we can get a fund going to pay for the monthly fees for him. Please let us know what he thinks about it and how much it will cost. I'll pay for the first few months and we'll take it from there.

For our adopted veteran

:blowkiss: to Dennis

Thanks to all who have replied, this is so neat for him!
Much love, Lanie

LP Moderator said:
If this guy wants the Web TV, I think we can get a fund going to pay for the monthly fees for him. Please let us know what he thinks about it and how much it will cost. I'll pay for the first few months and we'll take it from there.

How sweet of you!!! Please alpha and wasblind, keep us informed of what we can do.

I am wondering if Dennis thinking he made a big mistake by posting that notice in the paper - "If that &$#@(*$ phone rings one more time....". hahahahaha

poco said:
How sweet of you!!! Please alpha and wasblind, keep us informed of what we can do.

I am wondering if Dennis thinking he made a big mistake by posting that notice in the paper - "If that &$#@(*$ phone rings one more time....". hahahahaha

hahaha poco, I've wondered the same thing!
and oh my hahahahahaha that Valentine Sig! hahahaha..........you really did it this time!

That's very nice of you LP. I plan on going to visit him this weekend. I just checked and Web Tv aka MSN Tv does have a local number for him. The charge is $21.95 a month. I'll talk to him about the fees, etc. I know he'll need to buy an adaptor for about $20 because he has a very old tv he told me, but he wasn't given it up cuz it had a good pic! :D but I'll take care of that.

Since I'm not sure to read here every day, please PM me with an amount to send you for the three months and the address where I should send it to. If necessary, I'll keep paying for it if we can't get anything else going! This guy has served our country and for that, this is the very least I can do.

LP Moderator said:
Since I'm not sure to read here every day, please PM me with an amount to send you for the three months and the address where I should send it to. If necessary, I'll keep paying for it if we can't get anything else going! This guy has served our country and for that, this is the very least I can do.
as soon as I hear something I'll PM ya. Thanks everyone for the outcome of cards/letters phone calls and items you have delivered to Dennis. He's a wonderful person and I know he appreciates it all.

For Dennis

God bless our sweet veteran!

Hugs and blessings to all, Lanie

Are there any updates about Dennis? Alpharee, did you get to visit with him over the weekend? The cards and calls have to be helping him to feel better and feel less lonely.

I've been real sick so I haven't gotten to visit with him. I did call him and tell him I'll be over as soon as I'm well. :(
I did get his cards delivered to him yesterday per messenger because I wanted him to have them ASAP. I had plans on taking him to lunch last weekend but the sick bug came to visit me. As soon as I'm over this, he'll be my first priority.

I have you in my prayers, alpharee. So sorry to hear you've been down. No pestilence is allowed anymore, ok? lol

Hugs and blessings, Lanie

Stopped by to see what's what with Dennis and sorry to read Alpharee you're sick, feel better vibes on the way.

Newswolf said:
Stopped by to see what's what with Dennis and sorry to read Alpharee you're sick, feel better vibes on the way.

thanks Newswolf, think I'm getting over it finally! I'm one who catches every cold out there and keeps it forever!

Hi Marie, sorry to hear you are still under the weather! Maybe it is allergies? I got my letter to Dennis off, finally! I had sent it to your PO box and it was returned so I sent it off to his address. He has probably received it by now. I hope he is doing well. Have you talked to him lately?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back