So she gets out today....

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I bectha her "posse" consists of GA, LA and JB.

Like I said earlier - wonder if they got the "bouncers" from Fusian as bodyguards?:eek::eek:

Don't laugh you never know what we are gonna see.

bolded by me.... truer words were never spoken

Hey do you hear the helicopters--I wonder if they are gonna follow her home from the air?

Something was said ysterday about her going out the back door. LE said NO WAY - she'll go out that same way as last time. hhhhmmm......LE knows what a huge risk this is - so maybe they are playing the game as well and will allow her out the back. But NG said last night that they are gonna be camped out at BOTH doors. NG doesn't have live feeds tho.

IMO she is NOT really the one benefiting. Yes, the blood money is posting the bonds, and yes there is probably a deal with at least ALL defense costs paid PLUS an extra mil or so. BUT its probably the GP's that are the benefactors. Custodians, trustees, whatever they will call it - of the blood money.

I really really really really really really hope that the Sheriff himself - Beary, I think - is standing right at the edge of the sidewalk with papers and charges her right there, spins her around on her "cute little heels", cuffs her in those stylish pink handcuffs she is so accustomed to, and marches her sorry butt right back inside.

God, I love this post!

on the webcam can you see yellow tape around the exit , right around that big beam of the sallyport about 5-6 feet high?

LOL--they're taking bets about how long until she gets out.

Oh, I expect things to pretty much be the same as before. Baez taking her to his office for hours and hours to "hang out" and her baking brownies, playing on the internet, etc. She will probably be excited to be interviewed and be working on her "no comment" speech while doing her nails and hair. Nothing is going to be any different than last time...except she won't have security detail inside the home this time. This should make her life much easier and the party can start then.

Live it up, Casey! This is America and you are reaping the benefits right now, but the laws that are allowing this will also be the laws that will eventually put you away for life.

lol There are guys talking and saying,.. what time do you think it will happen? one said 10:30 one said 10:07 and then asked if "the lawyer" has shown up yet? And someone laughed and said no.

I seriously under stand being what she is charged with she should get bail, but the fact that her and the lieing familly, are getting paid for this and that is how she got out is mindblowing to me....

lol There are guys talking and saying,.. what time do you think it will happen? one said 10:30 one said 10:07 and then asked if "the lawyer" has shown up yet? And someone laughed and said no.
Do you have link to what you are watching? Could ya post it? TIA I have no sound what I am watching.

I seriously under stand being what she is charged with she should get bail, but the fact that her and the lieing familly, are getting paid for this and that is how she got out is mindblowing to me....
CAPITALISM - at its finest. Kinda makes ya wonder - don't it? No wonder the rest of the world thinks the way they do about us "Americans".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue210
Back