So she gets out today....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are you recording, if so, which one?

No I'm not taping, I'm watching the feed on Wesh and I can hear the helicopters circling. I know the sound well--but that'll take us OT and you know what happens if we go OT! :)

You know,.. I hope Casey realizes the PUBLIC is not going to go away and that we are going to DEMAND justice for Caylee! She is NOT going to get away with anything! Regardless if "someone else" killed Caylee, which i think is going to be her defense, she is GUILTY for not turning them in. She will not get away with this! jmo

The court would have to approve the safe house, I think!

You are probably right. But it wouldn't suprise me at all. Someone pointed out last time (don't remember who) that regardless of where she goes, the media will find her!!!

Here is my prediction...According to the paperwork regarding her fraud with Amy..Bank of America and Target are pressing charges. I'm not sure if the conditions of her bond are the same but what if they filed charges next week..that would put her back in the pokey. Again I don't know what the stipulations are this time but wouldn't that be GRAND?

<<Dr. Baden is on Fox now!>>

I lost all respect for him during the O.J. trial. I can understand people need to make a living, but I seriously doubt he needed the money.

Does it tick anyone off when you try to update someone on this case and their response is "Casey who?" After a while, they seem to remember something about a kid missing in Florida. But who could not be drawn into this bizarre case like all of us did!

<<And her constitutional rights HAVE NOT BEEN violated, IMHO>>

Well, don't beat me up now, but technically they have. The huge amount of bail required for the child neglect and other charges is astronomical. Due to the fact that she has no prior arrest record, if this were a typical case, bail wouldn't have been anywhere near $500,000. I could see that amount if she had a prior record or was charged with say, manslaughter or something more serious. But just for child neglect and lying, that's huge.

Gonzalez, 36, was arrested and charged with child endangerment. He has been held on $500,000 cash bail since his arraignment Monday in Lynn District Court

http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2008/08/20/missing_boys_mother_makes_appeal/

wave of the future for bail amounts on missing/endangered children or have they always been this high?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back