So she gets out today....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope she gets home, gets a hug from Mom, asks for a hot shower and Mom says "Not until we get Caylee back!"... A pipe dream, I know. :(

I'm sorry I think the media coverage is crazy...helecopters! Following Casey isn't going to find Caylee.

Oh WOW they got the OJ thing going on ............Following the car chopper2

now she and O.J. can team up and go and find "the real killers" - you know, Zanny and her clown car of criminals.

Orlando or 3...a killer is free <- someone's sign in front of the house

There is a man there with a sign that says Orlando OJ? Kid Killer goes free?

I'm sorry I think the media coverage is crazy...helecopters! Following Casey isn't going to find Caylee.

No it won't but at least the pressure is increasing on her. She will not have a moment's peace ever again. Plus living with George and Cindy has got to suck--she hated it before-imagine now?

Neighbors are mad with the sign outside in the public property and the caution tape as well.

I'm really surprised they're taking her back to her parents' house rather than a safe house.

Reporter making a point that there aren't many protestors there...hopefully they're searching for Caylee!

Helicopter just showed them at a red light. How would you like to be in the car next to her..........

Lee's there at the house.

Where are you watching the house? Fox is frozen for me.

This is not good. For so many obvious reasons. But there are a lot of sick people in this world that want attention. This is really scary. Copycats. The mere thought is sickening.

Make sure if you hear the sound go out on the video--click to continue below the video feed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonya702
Back