So she gets out today....

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She is proably in a real party mood thinking once again she 'outsmarted' the sheriff & the media..........she better party hearty I think its going to be very short lived!!!!! GO LE!!!!!

Go LE is right!! The reporter also interviewed one of her neighbors and it appears they blame the anthonys for the disruption to the hood and not the media. I found that interesting.

I don't see any security on the caseycam, and I think they are nuts if they didn't beef up security. Many, many people are very angry with this family right now. Especially after the chloroform info was released.

ON the news cam it showed CA letting LE inside the house..
Not sure?
Probably there to check the bracelet and the phone line. She left it there - don't think they ever came to get it and I'm certain that GP's didn't take it back to them!

Mornin, WS Friends. I think I speak for most of us when I say, I am SICK that this is happening today. Prayers for Caylee and all of you supporting her by being here and those searching for her.

Morning Tracey!

I totally agree with everything you said. I always knew the way most laws are written is to protect defendants but for crying out loud this is a travesty.
This is what happens when you elect the same people to make the laws who are in the same business as the people who defend these creeps. :bang: Rather like letting the fox guard the hen house.

Is she out yet?

Seems people are hanging around now at the jail. Probably media and its raining.

Oh bother, now I dont know which camera I want to leave open more!! I got 4 open links!! And I dont want to hear weather updates neither!

I am so glad I upgraded last month.

Hello you guys Is it legal for them to block sidwalklk like that with that trailer, I would hate for a hadicape person to come by and not be able to cont. because poor victim KC

Hopefully they are planting a wire while there to catch her lies as they come.

Maybe the officer in the A's house is going to re-arrest Ms. Pinocchio, or like one of the pp's said, it could be to check the monitoring, which would seem likely.

Im not a violent person but she makes me want to get violent with her!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe they will have some 'quality family time' to get all of their stories straight today!

I cannot even believe that they have the nerve to put that billboard up in front of their house right now. Unbelievable.

I am babysitting my 3 yr old granddaughter this morning & she is so cute / talks so good! She totally lights up my life......I look at her & wonder how the heck anyone could hurt her!!

At that age the kids have personality plus. As we've seen from Caylee's pictures. :furious:

I just cant believe they are dumb enough to let her be released back on Hope Sprinp again, you'd think they would of found a different place to stash her until trial.

He was on Fox news talking about the chloroform and saying that the hair could be tested for it and any other drugs! It was a short interview!

Thanks, that's good to know. I followed all the experts on tv during the LP case and it was really informative.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachael529
Back