So she gets out today....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, three is a wonderful and magical age. They are becoming little people instead of the babies they were. Independent, intelligent, and are discovering the world around them while soaking it all in like a sponge. Caylee was bright and without a doubt chatty. A beautiful, normal child who was left to fend for herself against all odds and lost. No one protected her then and no one is protecting her now. (We can't say the same for her mother as we can well see.)

Hopefully they are planting a wire while there to catch her lies as they come.

Maybe the officer in the A's house is going to re-arrest Ms. Pinocchio, or like one of the pp's said, it could be to check the monitoring, which would seem likely.

Ms. Pinocchio!!! That's funny as all hell.

Yeah, cuz whatever they do to her... it needs to be slow..... no bullets involved.

LOL..yes the slowest pain would be preferable..man this case has turned me into someone I do not know..I can't believe I just wrote that. I said a few "HAIL MARY'S" so I think I should be fine.

When Cindy came out to test the garage door, the reporter
said she had a "noisemaker" in her hand. I wonder what that's all about. Is she going to blast it if the media asks casey anthony any questions?

What the heck for - lol -:eek:
Sounds like something Cindy would do...Gotta protect Casey..yeah right. :furious:

Wouldn't suprise me any if someone trys to harm her after all the nation are in morning for this little girl and all the family does is insult the ones trying to gind her while mom KC surfs the net , and I don't think anyone has mentioned any type of protection so they may be on there own this time,

This case is extremely frustrating to say the least. It makes me realize why some don't have the faith that I do in the LE system. I have to have faith in the OCSO and the SA's office to make this right and I hope and pray that they do make this right.
Let me ask this - why is someone who was charged with a crime that was against someone else's well-being allowed to walk out of jail on bond? I am not questioning the judge or the fact that she was entitled to bond per the law but why the law is the way it is? Why wouldn't someone be held in jail on a felony child endangerment charge? And why in the world was it not followed up about Casey and the 12 year old. Tony in the chat last night had no idea what we were talking about when this was mentioned.

I am totally in agreement with SS's previous post. I think it's time that more advocates for victims rights become more active and help change the way things work in this country. DP and that case is a perfect example of that....

LOL..yes the slowest pain would be preferable..man this case has turned me into someone I do not know..I can't believe I just wrote that. I said a few "HAIL MARY'S" so I think I should be fine.

I hope you threw in a couple for me too...

I wish we knew what LE was doing at the house. I suppose checking the phone line/ankle bracelet thingy. I SO wish it was something else though.

Or, having a cup of coffee, watching the WebCam, reading our post, watching TV, laughing. :furious:

Hello you guys Is it legal for them to block sidwalklk like that with that trailer, I would hate for a hadicape person to come by and not be able to cont. because poor victim KC

No, imo, it is not legal. But someone needs to make a complaint.

Yes, three is a wonderful and magical age. They are becoming little people instead of the babies they were. Independent, intelligent, and are discovering the world around them while soaking it all in like a sponge. Caylee was bright and without a doubt chatty. A beautiful, normal child who was left to fend for herself against all odds and lost. No one protected her then and no one is protecting her now. (We can't say the same for her mother as we can well see.)

Yep and I think this was part of the "problem" for Casey..Caylie was getting too smart. I go back to one of the myspace comments to one of her friends where she says something to the effect of "and when you get back she probably won't even be speaking in full sentences" which I found odd. What does that matter???

For sure SS..........I wouldn't trust the mob who is going to go to the A once she is released. Don't think the A are expecting what could happen!!!!!!

I would love to see her face if they actually did put a bullet proof vest on her--Can you imagine? Casey people hate you so much that we think someone might kill you-here put this on--

<<And her constitutional rights HAVE NOT BEEN violated, IMHO>>

Well, don't beat me up now, but technically they have. The huge amount of bail required for the child neglect and other charges is astronomical. Due to the fact that she has no prior arrest record, if this were a typical case, bail wouldn't have been anywhere near $500,000. I could see that amount if she had a prior record or was charged with say, manslaughter or something more serious. But just for child neglect and lying, that's huge.

I bectha her "posse" consists of GA, LA and JB.

Like I said earlier - wonder if they got the "bouncers" from Fusian as bodyguards?:eek::eek:

Don't laugh you never know what we are gonna see.

I think they have the exit part taped off this time so media can't get to the door at the jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back