so there is no DNA evidence that ties the WM3.....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"One of the letter I've read that Damien wrote he signed it with "Forever Here". If he was innocent why would he write that? "

Oh for crying out loud!! Non supporters are just clutching at straws because AGAIN there is NOTHING that says the 3 are guilty, The constant back and forth of stupid reasons why some believe they are guilty is seriously making me mad. It is as clear as crystal, there IS evidence that proves that they are NOT GUILTY and there is NO eveidence that shows they are guilty... if writing "Forever Here" proves Damiens guilt then i hope to God your not on the Jury when they DO get a new trial....

And if Jessie is mentally handicapped like the supporters and Stidham's claim that he is operating at the level of a five year old child, then how the heck can he end up having a ninth grade education?

He was "operating" as a 5 year old 17 YEARS AGO... think about it, think about how old he is now how many years have passed.. he is now in his mid 30's and he has only achieved 9th grade education.. doesnt that tell you that maybe he does have a mental disability???

Jessie's mentality is that of a 5 year old? Not a chance in Hades.Jessie is slower than some BUT Jessie is not mentally retarded.

"One of the letter I've read that Damien wrote he signed it with "Forever Here". If he was innocent why would he write that? "

Oh for crying out loud!! Non supporters are just clutching at straws because AGAIN there is NOTHING that says the 3 are guilty, The constant back and forth of stupid reasons why some believe they are guilty is seriously making me mad. It is as clear as crystal, there IS evidence that proves that they are NOT GUILTY and there is NO eveidence that shows they are guilty... if writing "Forever Here" proves Damiens guilt then i hope to God your not on the Jury when they DO get a new trial....

ok then, have the T-shirt with Jessie's blood and the pendant with Jason's blood on it introduced at the new trial (if they get one).

Jessie's mentality is that of a 5 year old? Not a chance in Hades.Jessie is slower than some BUT Jessie is not mentally retarded.

Yes, that is what Jessie's former lawyer, Dan Stidham said. He said that he is operating at about the level of a five year old child.

And if Jessie is mentally handicapped like the supporters and Stidham's claim that he is operating at the level of a five year old child, then how the heck can he end up having a ninth grade education?

He was "operating" as a 5 year old 17 YEARS AGO... think about it, think about how old he is now how many years have passed.. he is now in his mid 30's and he has only achieved 9th grade education.. doesnt that tell you that maybe he does have a mental disability???

I don't know any people that have the mentality of a five year old that have went on to the 9th grade. Do You?

If he has the mentality of a five year old when he was in ninth grade then he's flippin smart.

Absence of DNA is not absence of Innocence.

I don't know any people that have the mentality of a five year old that have went on to the 9th grade. Do You?

If he has the mentality of a five year old when he was in ninth grade then he's flippin smart.

He was in Special Education classes. That means that they teach to his level. In some states (I don't know about Arkansas), Special Education students receive a different diploma to indicate that their courses were below standard level. That's the whole point of SE classes. These students cannot achieve on the same level as other students. Therefore, they have special classes.

Absence of DNA is not absence of Innocence.

You're right. Absence of DNA is not proof of innocence (is that what you meant?). However, the fact that the DNA matches other people connected to the case, but not the three in prison, points to innocence.

You're right. Absence of DNA is not proof of innocence (is that what you meant?). However, the fact that the DNA matches other people connected to the case, but not the three in prison, points to innocence.

Did they ever interview DJ? I really have not heard anything about him except that he rarely gives interviews.

Yes, that is what I meant.

and what is JMB's son Ryan been doing all of these years?

I don't believe Jacoby has been interviewed by the police yet. He may be called to testify at the evidentiary hearing. I'm sure he'll be called if the State opts to retry the case. As to Ryan, all I know is that he won't discuss his brother's death or the case with anyone, including JMB. Otherwise, I guess he's OK. He was quite traumatized by the original events, and he's still trying to heal is my take on the situation. JMB doesn't really talk about him that much, at least not on the board.

ok then, have the T-shirt with Jessie's blood and the pendant with Jason's blood on it introduced at the new trial (if they get one).

why does the pendant with Jasons blood make them guilty?? i dont believe the pendant belonged to any of the poor victims?? so who cares if the pendant has his blood on it?? same goes with the TShirt... if its their own tshirt and their own blood how does that make them guilty..????

when its announced that they are getting a new trial im going to pop open a bottle of champers... when they are released i will then open 2!!!! I am sooooo anxious!

WM3 - Australia supports you!!!

why does the pendant with Jasons blood make them guilty?? i dont believe the pendant belonged to any of the poor victims?? so who cares if the pendant has his blood on it?? same goes with the TShirt... if its their own tshirt and their own blood how does that make them guilty..????

The problem is that Jessie and Michael Moore share the same blood type as do Jason and Stevie Branch. That means that the blood types of two victims are also on the articles. However, as you pointed out, the blood types also belong to the owners of the articles. More sophisticated testing could determine DNA and therefore whose blood it really is, IIRC. I don't know if the testing has been ordered. Originally, the defense wanted the testing, but Burnett refused to allow it along with additional testing on the fibers that could narrow down their actual source. I'm hoping that these tests are part of what was ordered after the evidentiary hearing, but I don't know for sure.

Also, I could be wrong but the Pros didn't want the T-shirt or necklace in the trial because that meant Jason/ Damien's trials would have to be split and they could possibly have a mistrial and the Pros did not want that.

The problem is that Jessie and Michael Moore share the same blood type as do Jason and Stevie Branch. That means that the blood types of two victims are also on the articles. However, as you pointed out, the blood types also belong to the owners of the articles. More sophisticated testing could determine DNA and therefore whose blood it really is, IIRC. I don't know if the testing has been ordered. Originally, the defense wanted the testing, but Burnett refused to allow it along with additional testing on the fibers that could narrow down their actual source. I'm hoping that these tests are part of what was ordered after the evidentiary hearing, but I don't know for sure.

That's exactly the problem right there.

Yes, that is what Jessie's former lawyer, Dan Stidham said. He said that he is operating at about the level of a five year old child.

Before I start, I would just like to say that I have not made up my mind about this case. So please, noone attack me saying I am just blind to evidence in order so support my opinion.

Now, I'm not a lawyer, merely a law student. But, I don't place much stock in Jessie's former lawyer saying that he is operating at the level of a five year old. I have no doubt that Jessie is below average intelligence, but this is a self-serving statement. It is in the lawyers best interest to make statements like this about a client, because they can plead diminished responsibility (which may lead to a reduced sentence).

*takes a breath* I still can't figure out my opinion on this case. My mind is changing all the time!

I haven't made up my mind on this one either, but I certainly would never accept what is posted on a message board or supporters website as evidence.

The Prosecution has their evidence and the Defense has theirs. I'm sure there are things that were not made public yet. I'm still waiting...

Actually, lots of kids get passed along until they drop out. It doesn't mean they are learning anything. It's a problem in school systems all over the country, but the poorer the system, the worse the problem.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back