Software designer says Casey Anthony prosecution data was wrong

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#CaseyAnthony State Attorney's office today says they disclosed chloroform search discrepancy to defense well before end of trial.

How many meetings did they have in chambers some with Casey? How many sidebars. If the State says they released the information to the defense I do believe that. They did share information and followed the court order about discovery. The defense did not. Track record tells me it was shared.

Plus, it became real clear in court the defense knew about this issue.

I'm not doing this. I'm not going to be a person to question every single thing the state did or didn't do or why.

It could be that this person was very well regarded in the area of computer forensics. IIRC the state's regular computer person met this guy at a conference and asked if he could assist them on fixing the issue with the daylight savings time on the data they were collecting and he said he could with his program.

The defense didn't EVEN HAVE a computer expert of if they did then they couldn't find one that had a different opinion than the state's expert.

The defense did have an expert for consulting, and he also told Baez about the discrepancy.

Ex Forensis: Casey Anthony Digital Evidence - Chloroform Searches

Did anyone use the number 84 in court after June 27?

I don't know if it would make any difference or not. If this new info came in and was not sworn testimony it would be alright to use the other number as long as the defense knew it. If they wanted to get it into testimony they could.

Nothing will ever change the fact that "how to make chloraform" was typed into a search box. Three minutes is plenty of time to jot down directions or print it out. Chloroform was found in the trunk air coming off the carpet and Caylee was dead. That will never change.

"sent to wrong email address". -- B.S> !! You dont send something that important to a WRONG EMAIL ADDRESS!! Someone isnt telling the truth.

They knew when the defense called the computer people and Jose asked the lady who that guy was that came in with her. LOL It was her lawyer.

:websleuther: My dear Dr. Fessel I believe you're right.

How many meetings did they have in chambers some with Casey? How many sidebars. If the State says they released the information to the defense I do believe that. They did share information and followed the court order about discovery. The defense did not. Track record tells me it was shared.

Plus, it became real clear in court the defense knew about this issue.

Yes grandmaj, the defense knew. This is being brought up now because..........? :waitasec:

DT knew about it before trial ended so it wasn't hidden.

I never really cared if it was1 or 84 searches. They fact ICA looked how to make it and it was found in trunk was enough for me. She's free so it doesn't matter much now anway.

Yes grandmaj, the defense knew. This is being brought up now because..........? :waitasec:
There is a difference between the defense knowing and the prosecution knowing and presenting evidence they knew to be false.

Because if it appears that Casey didn't receive a fair trial or that the SA were railroading her then Casey suddenly becomes marketable again and Casey becomes the victim instead of the murderer.

#CaseyAnthony State Attorney's office today says they disclosed chloroform search discrepancy to defense well before end of trial.

Cindy Anthony was cross examined by LDB regarding what had been testified to as 84 searches on June 23rd.

Bradley didn’t tell the prosecution of HIS alleged screw-up until two days later:.

Mr. Bradley, fearing that jurors were being given false information based on his data, contacted the police and the prosecution the weekend of June 25.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/19/us/19casey.html?_r=3

Lamar Lawson’s press release states the prosecution DID tell the defense in a timely manner about what Bradley was now claiming:

...........all of this information was disclosed to the defense in a timely manner.........Court records show that the defense was completely aware of the issues, utilizing these facts at trial.

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/CacheBack-errors-0719.pdf

How do we know, for a FACT, the defense was notified? Because nine days later, on July 4, 2011, Baez had this to say per court records:

Jose Baez: “It is our understanding that the cacheback report contains false information”

http://www.wftv.com/video/28440654/index.html

Prosecution withheld evidence

if it's good for the goose...

Your words, not mine.

Then they should have put this expert on the stand to discredit the state's expert, they didn't. And that's not the state's fault.

Uh, nobody is saying anything is the state's fault nor that the defense was hindered, not me or him. He explained why he couldn't testify in court in that very link. He did advise Baez on how to question Stenger and he did so and got Stenger to point out the discrepancy.

There is a difference between the defense knowing and the prosecution knowing and presenting evidence they knew to be false.
Statement from the state released today:
We are dismayed at the suggestion made by the defense that prosecutors would withhold exculpatory material. Court records show that the defense was completely aware of the issues, utilizing these facts at trial.

I can't stand KC's dufense team.

Uh, nobody is saying anything is the state's fault nor that the defense was hindered, not me or him. He explained why he couldn't testify in court in that very link. He did advise Baez on how to question Stenger and he did so and got Stenger to point out the discrepancy.
AGAIN From the state:
We are dismayed at the suggestion made by the defense that prosecutors would withhold exculpatory material. Court records show that the defense was completely aware of the issues, utilizing these facts at trial.

People aren't baffled because of the searches they are baffled because of the duct tape and how caylee was found, the lies and much more. The computer searches didnt have much to do with it at all. Whether she search it once or 84 times doesnt make a bit a diffence. What makes the differnce is she did it not to long before her child was missing or should I say dead.

Oh make no mistake - if there were a miniscule chance at a discrepancy regarding any other piece of evidence, many people would be trashing the SA over it, proclaiming they were 100% wrong and corrupt. It's the new trend at Websleuths don't ya know?

Because if it appears that Casey didn't receive a fair trial or that the SA were railroading her then Casey suddenly becomes marketable again and Casey becomes the victim instead of the murderer.
BBM
It makes me wonder how much lower the DT can go.:banghead:

I pray HHJP and the FL Bar can put in some speed bumps for the DT bus that has no brakes.

Yes, I knew that JSR, :seeya: the ? was for general thinking/point making purposes only. :D

Did anyone use the number 84 in court after June 27?
Not sure. But the main thing would be if the State informed the Defense in a timely manner. If so, then no misconduct. If not, then it would be. But from the transcripts, it does appear Baez was informed. Why, then, the headlines RE "Prosecutorial Misconduct", which I had been taking seriously, assuming major news networks could be trusted. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove