Some Advice Please

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The thing is ,this is one of so many threads started on this subject(been going on for years now) yet I've seen no book....I hope you'll publish it soon Dave cause I am tired of the subject,honestly.
Another thing is....and one reason I am not that excited...the sources are online articles and already published books so there is nothing really new about the case in it, except your own theory which I already heard. Don't get me wrong please, but I already said it before, I think this(forum) is about JB not YOU,

:seeya::truce:

Well, you sure made yourself clear, maddy. :what: But I'll be a good Catholic boy about it and say this:

I wrote the book for JB, not for me.

To paraphrase Robin Hood, "I'll not rest until every citizen can stand up free of fear and strike a blow for justice."

Pretty sure I've read posts where Dave has talked about his conversations with people involved in the case, including the likes of Cina Wong.

Among others.

You know, as opposed to online articles.

How about you wait to cast judgement 'til after we've seen the book?

LOL Never judge a book by its cover and all that?

As for saying "Don't get me wrong" and then you say the forum is about JonBenet not Dave - how exactly would one interpret that other than in a reasonably insulting manner? :waitasec:

Normally, I WOULD be insulted, llama. But I've known maddy long enough so that I understand where she's coming from.

Must say, I rather thought that one of the points of Dave's book was to identify the systemic failures that produced this awful injustice since a) the public at large is clueless about them and buy the media stance without question; and b) a guide on how to fail at justice (and, ergo, how to succeed at it) can only do criminal justice good going forward.

You nailed it precisely, Sophie. And now, with the failures of the justice system becoming more glaring, I think it's needed more than ever.

This case isn't about any of us or all of us: it's about JBR,

Damn skippy.

and if someone is prepared to put himself in harm's way to make an important point for JBR, then I think it's a little unfair to impute some sort of narcissistic motivation to the effort.

I honestly don't think I'm in any danger, Sophie. But even if I were, it wouldn't stop me now. And you're 3 for 3.

Dave – great work on finishing the book. I don’t think most people understand the time, energy, and dedication it takes to complete a book. I spent 5 years working on mine, even quitting a bookkeeping position to take a job at a gas station to have more time to write (a fiction story, nothing related to JB) and after one rejection letter I started over. Since then there are many times that I have “finished”, only to start over again. I don’t care if you never make it to print; you have accomplished a lot just by following through and finishing. As a fellow writer I am very proud of you!!

Personally I don’t plan to publish in my own name, if it ever happens. I’m a very private person and I want to keep it that way. I don’t even know if I’d want my picture on the jacket.

Best of Luck!

Comes with the territory, pistolina.

<Modsnip>

Junebug99,
No need for Team Ramsey to do any investigating. The Ramsey's have been cleared John Ramsey makes this claim in his new book.

LW has to earn his keep. So he will be reviewing any new books that cite the Ramsey's, and of course any method which is legal that could prevent publication or limit the run, including ruining a credit score, will be fine with Team Ramsey.

What exactly did Junebug99 say, anyway? What "investigating" are we talking about here?

LW will use any dirty trick he can. I know that.

What exactly did Junebug99 say, anyway? What "investigating" are we talking about here?

LW will use any dirty trick he can. I know that.

SuperDave,
I forget. Junebug99 was promoting some IDI speculation. So I offered up some ironic comment wrt JR's latest published homily.

SuperDave: Clark Howard said the internet is one of the best places to get a book published, and you can easily do it yourself. He said to check his website for more information. Be careful of liability. (my two cents).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..
Back