Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If they had search warrants executed that means they had probably cause. My guess is that the search warrants and probable cause relate to reading the judge's retraining orders.

Dang...that is a lot of subpoenas!!!! Is that normal for a police case?

In a high profile murder case like this they will subpoena every possible contact, it's not really that outrageous amount in this situation, with the school, gym, shopping places, other high-density locations, etc, and (I think) they (the recipients) are also from that point limited on talking about the case, evidence, like a gag. Also, they can check out potential witnesses this way, and sort of gather up evidence, stories and hone a list of whom to select later to testify at trial.

IMO

LAWYERS: Help us out here on what *boundaries* a subpoena sets, por favor.

And I don't even want to think about where the baby was that day....

If they had search warrants executed that means they had probably cause. My guess is that the search warrants and probable cause relate to reading the judge's retraining orders.

Usually they disclose in writing, and for the judge, specifically what the cops are looking for. Maybe computers, clothes, papers, pictures, toys, other objects--silverware (in the case of amanda knox), like that...

KNOCK IT OFF WITH THE SEXUAL ESCAPADES POSTS.

There is no confirmation of any of the rumors I'm seeing. You have been warned repeatedly over the last weeks to stop. I'm getting rumor alerts 10 at a time. If you want to gossip go do it where you find this stuff.

If you want to discuss facts then Welcome to Websleuths! No more gossip and rumor!

No offense to any locals, but why am I not surprised to see a place called "Wankers Corner" on a local map on Map Quest...I have spent time on the scanner...

OT:
LOL - Actually, I think 's (the saloon) moved from it's original location and it's an old area family name. I haven't been back to that area much. The saloon is legendary to the West Linn and Lake Oswego alumni. But what a name, huh?? Here's a bit of history:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wankers_Corner,_Oregon

On topic:
I am still amazed that there may be another party involved (if TH did anything to Kyron.) I just didn't see that coming in the beginning but with everything that has come out, it sounds like it's probably true. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around the concept of people hurting children to begin with but to think 2 or more may have? Yikes. I hope these searches result in something. Anything. I'm so frustrated that Kyron is still missing.

If the baby was at someone else's house, how did she get there? Did Teri take her there before school? Would one of these houses be on the way to Skyline? And at what point did she pick up the baby? I would sure think that if someone had the baby they would have told LE that by now

Just FYI on those vids that were giving me fits to open also. Hit the arrow when you see it spinning and spinning..... hit the stop button. An arrow should then show up with the spinning in the middle of the screen. Click on that arrow...... That is the only way I can open those vids.

If the baby was at someone else's house, how did she get there? Did Teri take her there before school? Would one of these houses be on the way to Skyline? And at what point did she pick up the baby? I would sure think that if someone had the baby they would have told LE that by now

BBM You would certainly hope so...

I may have "mis-heard" in that video but thought they said 200 subpeonas (sic) had been given out?????

I think subpeonas are also served to get cell phone, telephone, financial records, etc., not just for people.

The baby was with Terri at the school, then at home. The baby being somewhere else is a rumor. Please see the Mythbusters thread.

Well... we don't know where the baby was between 8:45 and the time Kaine returned home from work.

The baby was with Terri at the school, then at home. The baby being somewhere else is a rumor. Please see the Mythbusters thread.

I am not so sure. Kaine said the baby was with Terri. Terri did not say so. How would Kaine really know? He wasn't there. Why couldn't Terri have dropped the baby off somewhere and not told Kaine? LE has not confirmed baby was with Terri. As far as I am concerned, we still don't know for sure where the baby was.

~ snipped ~

If you think about it - Terri's served papers, including the RO, at her house, and there were a number of people there ... per reporters who tried to get Terri to come to the door...and she shares them with the friends...and they urge her to retain counsel, blah blah ... JHMO.

I'm thinking any friends who were offering support to Terri on serving day may have seen those papers...

MY BOLD

You know, reading like it like that I can certainly understand how it went down that she shared it with friends. If I got served with papers while friends were over, I'm sure they would be reading over my shoulder before we ever got to the part about it being sealed.
Hmmmm...[/QUOTE]

I've been hearing about this Mythbusters Thread.. but I cannot find it...??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back