Space Station and Shuttle Visible Together in Night Sky

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Man that was a jolt, I wasn't expecting it for another minute or so, caught me off guard :D

B U T FUL entry, and landing:clap:

BUTFUL entry??? Sounds like a *advertiser censored* movie!!!! :crazy:

SpaceShip launch in 30 minutes! The Endeavour is about to lift off with seven astronauts from Cape Canaveral in Florida

That was totally awesome to watch. The Fox news reporter (or was it a NASA employee) did a great job of explaining exactly what was happening and why. I haven't seen it done like that before and wonder if they did that because of the teacher being onboard?

I still find myself holding my breath for about 2 minutes. Seeing the Challenger explode has never left my thoughts.

NASA has discovered a gouge in the under belly of the shuttle Endeavor! Oh my Lord, this is not good!!

how can we put a space station in orbit as we have, send shuttle up to bring supllies/equipmment, etc...but not be able to eliminate the same old problem during liftoff with debri? :confused: :doh:

j2mirish, I heard that it may have been ice that caused the gouge.

j2mirish, I heard that it may have been ice that caused the gouge.

yes, I wasnt very explicit when I said DEBRI- I mean anything that has been a prior problem, including ice, or foam or anything they should be able to figure can be a problem-

I truly hope and pray that this shuttle comes home safely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindzk86
Back