Speculation on the Second Cross

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's one of the rosary-type ones she wore early on.
425926851.jpg

ETA: photo is one of the ones Teddy Pieper took at Fusion.
Tuba - I'm one of those people who observe hands and KC's have bothered me right from the get-go! Have a look and see if they don't look like your manicured claw description here!

Yes, well observed. This is a really ugly portrait of both of them.

Yes, well observed. This is a really ugly portrait of both of them.

Yes it is. She thinks she looks sexy, but all I see is pure evil! He looks horrible in that picture.

If it is an issue, it should come out at the trial.

As far as CA saying anything to LP, I do remember seeing her going in and out of that RV several times while it was parked in front of the A's home and CA.....??....well, we know she seems to have a problem with knowing when to shut her mouth....(like her daughter, tends to give too much detail even though it was not asked for) so who knows, maybe the dropped that little tidbit to LP thinking it was going to be able to serve as a cover if need be at a later date. Need to remember LP was there to find the baby within a week, so he was asking questions. What I'm pondering in my mind, if the purchase was made on the 27th, KC still had CA's card in her possession therefore it was KC's purchase, not CA's. If she did in fact, purchase 2 crosses and put one w/Caylee...It was to make herself feel better about what she had done. IMO only, of course.

Above bolded by me. ITA with you. In KC's twisted little mind, she would have the need to do something to make everything she had done "ok" (whats done is done). I believe it is her sick attempt at her own sense of closure so she could go on like little Caylee never existed, and not feel one ounce of guilt. After all, she made it "ok" by doing one tiny, little, small act of "false love" for her daughter, by placing a cross near her. Of course this is JMO of what might have occured if indeed a cross was placed where Caylee is buried. This cross issue is why I mentioned that metal detectors would be great to have on the searches for Caylee, couldn't hurt. In my area we have very large clubs designed just for metal detecting. I live where the civil war ended so we get lots of clubs here in the area looking for civil war items.

KC's taste in men leaves a lot to be desired.

Tony was from New York. He was a DJ. He worked in nightclubs.

I think Casey thought that was sophisticated and cool.

Casey isn't crazy, but I think she is able to see one thing and spin it around in her mind into more. She did it with her "not real" job. Hanging around online and instant messaging and texting friends became work Casey could have conversations about.

In my opinion, Casey mentally built up Tony, too.

He has other people working for him. Being the boss, maybe he doesn't need to go out as often.

I don't think that the FBI agent that publically spoke to LP's credibility should be discounted here. He would know better than anyone after working with LP over the years and I would certainly trust his opinion over anyone who has never met LP.

LP says things for a reason and while we may not know his reasons...he does. He knows they sound halfcocked and wild. He knows what he is doing and why he is saying it. If it is to draw the ire of some people, if it is to put pressure on others, or if it is to simply keep the case on the front burner until Caylee is found...Bravo!

LP is not as dumb as he looks.......everything he says IMO is well thought out. If you look at him on NG he is always looking off camera at times like he is looking for approval. Anyone who would bail her out initally because he truly believed KC was wronged............and then to find out all the facts that this cold-calculated-bit@h was actually capable of the destruction of Caylee. He even offered MONEY FOR THE REMAINS............... and he has done more for this family of strangers at first and he is going to stay on top of this case until it is solved. I am sure he has connections to get info on anything, anywhere because he has been in the business for so many years. Knowing LP, he probably called the president of JCP and looked at the account himself.

LP is not as dumb as he looks.......everything he says IMO is well thought out. If you look at him on NG he is always looking off camera at times like he is looking for approval. Anyone who would bail her out initally because he truly believed KC was wronged............and then to find out all the facts that this cold-calculated-bit@h was actually capable of the destruction of Caylee. He even offered MONEY FOR THE REMAINS............... and he has done more for this family of strangers at first and he is going to stay on top of this case until it is solved. I am sure he has connections to get info on anything, anywhere because he has been in the business for so many years. Knowing LP, he probably called the president of JCP and looked at the account himself.
I don't believe that he ever believed she was "wronged". I think that he thought she was guilty from the start and hoped that maybe, they could glean some information from her/the family to find Caylee.

[/B]

Above bolded by me. ITA with you. In KC's twisted little mind, she would have the need to do something to make everything she had done "ok" (whats done is done). I believe it is her sick attempt at her own sense of closure so she could go on like little Caylee never existed, and not feel one ounce of guilt. After all, she made it "ok" by doing one tiny, little, small act of "false love" for her daughter, by placing a cross near her. Of course this is JMO of what might have occured if indeed a cross was placed where Caylee is buried. This cross issue is why I mentioned that metal detectors would be great to have on the searches for Caylee, couldn't hurt. In my area we have very large clubs designed just for metal detecting. I live where the civil war ended so we get lots of clubs here in the area looking for civil war items.

I totally disagree. I just don't think KC has it in her. But, I also hope like crazy you are right, due to the metal detector possibilities.

I don't believe that he ever believed she was "wronged". I think that he thought she was guilty from the start and hoped that maybe, they could glean some information from her/the family to find Caylee.

When I say "WRONGED" I did not mean innocent, no one would bail her out and I think he thought her rights were being violated. Then the ungrateful Spiteful Bit*h and family revealed their true colors.

When I say "WRONGED" I did not mean innocent, no one would bail her out and I think he thought her rights were being violated. Then the ungrateful Spiteful Bit*h and family revealed their true colors.
I think that Padilla thought KC was guilty from the get-go.

The body was out of that car long before the 27th. Now that's just a scientific fact.

And thanks, Chilly Willy, the voice of reason.

Bolded mine...There is no science that indicates when the body was in the trunk. The body could have been in the trunk as late as the 30th for all we know, and Casey could have gone and dragged poor little Caylee out at THAT point and pitched her in the dumpster. The only science there is in this instance is that the body was in a state of decay in an oxygen deprived environment and appears to have been at 2.6 days, approx. when the fluids leaked into the trunk. There is no way to know if after this point, Casey placed Caylee in an airtight container in the trunk, or took her out and put her back in. Who said the crosses were purchased on the 27th again, because I am not finding this info easily? Anyone know where this originated? It was not with LP from NG because I watched that a couple of times, and he did not say that date-so who did?

The necklaces were supposed to have been bought with CA's JCP credit card. These were the missing receipts from June 27th. I beleive that is where it came from.

I completely agree. Unless his theories are presented with facts to back them up, they definitely belong on the rumor thread.

Theories are just that-theories. One does not necessarily have the "facts" or "evidence" on hand to back them up, but if one can work out a good, sound theory based on what one does have available, then sometimes one can work FORWARD from the theory and obtain the proof that is needed to back up or disprove said theory.

I find it amazing that many sleuthers here hold LP to a much higher standard of theorizing than that unto which we hold ourselves. I say if he has an outlandish theory that he somehow has gleaned from the information that he IS privi to and we are not, then run with it Leonard-run like the wind and maybe your theory can be the wind in the sail that brings Casey's boat of lies into the harbor of truth.

The necklaces were supposed to have been bought with CA's JCP credit card. These were the missing receipts from June 27th. I beleive that is where it came from.

If the receipts were missing and Cindy had refused to hand over the statement, then how do we know these receipts were from the 27th?:)

I believe early on LA claimed they were missing and that LE asked CA for the statements. I do not know if they had to sub-poena the rrecords or not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back