Speculation on the Second Cross

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think casey thought she would never get caught.
She did a sloppy job of covering her tracks.
I do think she buried her with a cross..maybe not around her neck but with the body.
I think she might be in a duffle bag or some sort of small container,easier to dig a hole.
I think the family is very worried about TES finding the body because there is very incriminating evidence with the body. They might not be able to identify cause of death but they will have evidence to connect casey as the person who buried her.
Casey left way to many loose ends because she thought she would never be found out and that people would take her stories at face value and would never follow up on them.

Does it state in any of the documents, what KC purchased from JC Penny on June 20th? I can't read many of the docs, I am on dial up and having major issues trying to bring them up. If Caylee died on the 16th, and was kept in that trunk for the 2.6 - 3.9 days as stated in forensics...the later would put her being taken out of the trunk on the 20th. Maybe she purchased the cross, if she indeed did buy a cross on the 20th, right before she put Caylee's body somewhere?...I wish I could go to FL for the search, I would bring a whole team of metal detector enthusiast.

I'm thinking the JCP charge was for around $37. Please double check that but if so, the cheaper cross above was $34-something. With tax that would be around the right amount for ONE.

You know there is another photo or at least video of Casey wearing a cross. In one of the videos where she's coming out of jail, which I've seen as a very short clip on NG so not sure what exactly it was, she's wearing a similar cross. It might be a better photo for those of you trying to match up crosses.

I'll believe there were crosses purchased when I see the proof, either a dated receipt or credit card statement. I don't know that a purchase of this sort could be provable as there are likely other stores that sell crosses. Are the crosses actually marked from the manufacturer in such a way that they can be traced? I suspect that whatever was purchased on the 27th that CA was trying so hard to hide from LE is something more incriminating than this. JMO though.

Maybe she did not want LE to have the receipt's to use as proof that KC sold the card. Which would then result in more charges brought againist her? JMO

She totally shot Yuri Melich down when he asked for the credit card statements by telling him she'd already looked at them and there was nothing significant so they could just forget about that. That drove me nuts, not just her playing Inspector Gadget by deciding what information would get to LE but also how this is a perfect example of what they think looking for Caylee consists of. I bet you all my Star Wars cards that there is something on those receipts the A-Team was desperate to hide.

IIRC, after she told Yuri she looked at the receipts and nothing signifcant was on it & Yuri said that they still needed it--CA then stated that she gave the JCP card to LA which she had forgotten and the receipts showed LA's purchases! I knew something was up right away from that BS tidbit.

Magiccat, there is no evidence to support your theory. There is evidence to support the FBI's theory, which is provided in the report.

IIRC, after she told Yuri she looked at the receipts and nothing signifcant was on it & Yuri said that they still needed it--CA then stated that she gave the JCP card to LA which she had forgotten and the receipts showed LA's purchases! I knew something was up right away from that BS tidbit.

oooohhhh....so if they are going to try to cover up whatever was bought by Casey as having been bought by Lee, then hmmm, Lee is a traveling man, so a suitcase would have been right up his alley huh? Or a duffel bag of some kind...I am sure he could obtain one for cash at some other Penny's and pretend it was the one bought that day...

Lord these people are something mind boggling and disturbing to say it in the nicest possible terms...:banghead:

oooohhhh....so if they are going to try to cover up whatever was bought by Casey as having been bought by Lee, then hmmm, Lee is a traveling man, so a suitcase would have been right up his alley huh? Or a duffel bag of some kind...I am sure he could obtain one for cash at some other Penny's and pretend it was the one bought that day...

Lord these people are something mind boggling and disturbing to say it in the nicest possible terms...:banghead:

If charged there would have to be a signature and caseys handwriting is very different than lees. LE or FBI would be able to tell who signed for the stuff.

:dance::dance::clap::clap:
I second that and WISH so much, just as others here have wished that every thread did not turn into a Cindy basher, that every thread could also abstain from becoming an I hate LP event. :banghead::banghead:

Everything is speculation of course but I do pick up on every little new thing that is thrown out there regarding this case. I don't know where I got the 27th from, I think it's because that's one of the dates missing from the JCP statement. I was wondering if anyone thought there was any truth to there being a second cross as I believe there is but we won't know until the trial.

Below is LP's words from the NG show that aired 10/29/08:

Leonard, thanks for being with us. What can you tell me? Can you enlighten me about a new theory that has just been put out there that mom Casey Anthony purchased two crosses from JCPenney`s, one of which she put on little Caylee`s body?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: Well, we started -- myself and Rob started asking about this when we were back there, because Cindy -- when we asked her about the crosses she bought, and where she bought it, she says she bought it at JCPenney`s and bought it for Caylee, which struck us as a bit strange.

So here, two weeks ago, we started checking to see if there was two crosses that had been purchased, one for her and one for Caylee. Now that in and of itself is something that the FBI, I think, has the answer to.

Maybe she did not want LE to have the receipt's to use as proof that KC sold the card. Which would then result in more charges brought againist her? JMO

No, that would not be the reason, because all CA would have to say was that she gave her permission and there could be no charges. There is another reason.

There sure as hell is science that tells us when and how long she was in that trunk. The LIBS test tells us how long she was in that trunk. She could not have been in that trunk for any more than four days - 2.6 days to 3.9 days. There's absolutely zero evidence that she was in an airtight container.

At least.......not yet.

The problem is CA has already said that KC had her charge cards to LE. Then they found the JCP one in her purse when the police were there. They have to be nutty to even try to tell that Lee charged it because JCP has cameras which keep the videos for a year.

They are bound and determined to get themselves put in jail for obstruction and lying to LE aren't they?

I think casey thought she would never get caught.
She did a sloppy job of covering her tracks.
I do think she buried her with a cross..maybe not around her neck but with the body.
I think she might be in a duffle bag or some sort of small container,easier to dig a hole.
I think the family is very worried about TES finding the body because there is very incriminating evidence with the body. They might not be able to identify cause of death but they will have evidence to connect casey as the person who buried her.
Casey left way to many loose ends because she thought she would never be found out and that people would take her stories at face value and would never follow up on them.

I think you are correct.

KC had been able to lie and get by with it for years and there was no reason for her to think she wasn't smarter than LE too.

Here's one of the rosary-type ones she wore early on.
425926851.jpg

ETA: photo is one of the ones Teddy Pieper took at Fusion.

You know something? If you look at that picture Tony was not vested in her at all. He was almost pulling back from her. She was the one "on" him.

And this is slightly off topic - but has anyone heard CA complain about LP? I know she has been awful about TM & TES, but I don't remember her ever saying anything bad about LP. Why would that be?

Salem

I think she is afraid of him. She KNOWS he knows too much on them.

You know something? If you look at that picture Tony was not vested in her at all. He was almost pulling back from her. She was the one "on" him.

I thought the same thing also, look at his hands, they are not really "holding" on to her. And another thing, that is a practiced photo look on casey, she looks that way in just about every picture...its an all about me...look at my great smile, look how sexy I am. crop tone out of the pic and replace with any guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back