Speculation on the Second Cross

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The FBI doesn't work on theories..........they work on proof.

LP said that was with the FBI now, so they evidently have proof of something or they would not even take it or keep it.

I was asking a question with reguards to a comment left by Bev. But, thanks for the info. :)

and to think your daughter, who is seven months pregnant with her navel popping out, is a virgin...

Makes you wonder why you have to pretend to be a virgin at 19 years old, too.

Of course it's easy to move any pendant from one chain to another, but either the chain has been switched, or Casey has a much bigger neck than her mother (unlikely) or those aren't the same necklace. The one Casey is wearing hangs just below her neck, the one Cindy is wearing is several inches lower on her chest.

Or, they can own more than one cross.

In her "backwards sort of way, yes"...KC would think it's special to purchase identical crosses for her and Caylee to wear.

There sure as hell is science that tells us when and how long she was in that trunk. The LIBS test tells us how long she was in that trunk. She could not have been in that trunk for any more than four days - 2.6 days to 3.9 days. There's absolutely zero evidence that she was in an airtight container.

But absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence. Would an airtight container have left forensic evidence? If not, then all we can conclude with certainty is that she was in the trunk uncontained/in a leaky container for less than four days. After that, everything is speculation.

I have no clue why Cindy does what she does, or what she shared or not shared. I am patiently waiting for the trial to see the rest of the evidence LE has collected and not released to the public.

I feel LP has his own theory and is now questioning certain things he heard in the household going back a few months ago only to come to the surface now.

IMO, I feel Cindy was quite talkative to Padilla, whereas Casey said nothing to Padilla.

Could be the female bounty hunter that was inside the house with KC that has provided a lot of this information.

But absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence. Would an airtight container have left forensic evidence? If not, then all we can conclude with certainty is that she was in the trunk uncontained/in a leaky container for less than four days. After that, everything is speculation.

That's what I think too...But hey, that's just one gal's opinion...others welcome.:crazy:

Yep this should be in the rumor thread.

Well, it isn't a rumor that Casey is wearing a pretty silver cross when she cashes the check at BOA, and it isn't a rumor that Cindy is wearing a similar cross, but on a longer chain in several of her recent photos. And it isn't a rumor that Leonard P. spoke about his own personal knowledge of this or these crosses, whichever it turns out to be, so I think it is ok in a thread of its own-more facts than rumor...we are just speculating upon the few facts as we know them.:)

Well, it isn't a rumor that Casey is wearing a pretty silver cross when she cashes the check at BOA, and it isn't a rumor that Cindy is wearing a similar cross, but on a longer chain in several of her recent photos. And it isn't a rumor that Leonard P. spoke about his own personal knowledge of this or these crosses, whichever it turns out to be, so I think it is ok in a thread of its own-more facts than rumor...we are just speculating upon the few facts as we know them.:)

I am not trying to be rude but, can you please point out the facts? Because I too believe this should be in the rumor thread. :)

I am not trying to be rude but, can you please point out the facts? Because I too believe this should be in the rumor thread. :)

Fact: When Casey cashed the $250 check which she stole from Amy H. she was wearing a silver cross.

Fact: Cindy is wearing a very similar silver cross in many of her recent photos.

Fact: Leonard P. states that there was a conversation about a cross that was purchased for Caylee, and there is some confusion about that cross and if it is the same cross that Casey and Cindy are wearing.

Fact: There is a JCP receipt that is missing that is very interesting to LE, and some speculate if this or these crosses could be on that receipt.

Fact: NG introduced this "theory" to us on her TV show and we are just bouncing it around.

How's that?:waitasec:

Fact: When Casey cashed the $250 check which she stole from Amy H. she was wearing a silver cross.

Fact: Cindy is wearing a very similar silver cross in many of her recent photos.

Fact: Leonard P. states that there was a conversation about a cross that was purchased for Caylee, and there is some confusion about that cross and if it is the same cross that Casey and Cindy are wearing.

Fact: There is a JCP receipt that is missing that is very interesting to LE, and some speculate if this or these crosses could be on that receipt.

Fact: NG introduced this "theory" to us on her TV show and we are just bouncing it around.

How's that?:waitasec:

I'd bet dollars to donuts it's not good enough!:waitasec: A pattern is emerging magic-cat:mad:

The problem is CA has already said that KC had her charge cards to LE. Then they found the JCP one in her purse when the police were there. They have to be nutty to even try to tell that Lee charged it because JCP has cameras which keep the videos for a year.

They are bound and determined to get themselves put in jail for obstruction and lying to LE aren't they?
First I heard about the Anthonys obstructing justice by claiming that Lee used the JCP card. Do you have a link by any chance?

oooohhhh....so if they are going to try to cover up whatever was bought by Casey as having been bought by Lee, then hmmm, Lee is a traveling man, so a suitcase would have been right up his alley huh? Or a duffel bag of some kind...I am sure he could obtain one for cash at some other Penny's and pretend it was the one bought that day...

Lord these people are something mind boggling and disturbing to say it in the nicest possible terms...:banghead:

I guess I didn't listen to the LE interview with CA closely enough. This is the first I heard that CA said she gave the JCP card to Lee. Very interesting. I always thought that the secrecy that surrounded that card and its statements was the fact that something really incriminating was purchased on it. Like a suitcase, duffel bag, etc. - something to bury a body in - and not a cross, or crosses??? Good point magic-cat.

[/B]

This cross issue is why I mentioned that metal detectors would be great to have on the searches for Caylee, couldn't hurt. In my area we have very large clubs designed just for metal detecting. I live where the civil war ended so we get lots of clubs here in the area looking for civil war items.

We used to have a huge store called KELLYCO in Orlando. I'm going to see if they are still in business. They pretty much exclusively sell metal detectors (and other searching stuff). Don't think "old school" metal detectors, now. These are hi-tech and expensive gadgets that can "see" what's under the earth before you dig it up. You can also get underwater metal detectors.

IIRC, after she told Yuri she looked at the receipts and nothing signifcant was on it & Yuri said that they still needed it--CA then stated that she gave the JCP card to LA which she had forgotten and the receipts showed LA's purchases! I knew something was up right away from that BS tidbit.

WHAT? She said that she gave the JCP card to Lee and that Lee made purchases on it? [HINKY HINKY HINKY]

How did I miss this tidbit?
We know the JCP card was in Casey's possession until July 15-16. What was purchased on the "stolen" card after that time?

The problem is CA has already said that KC had her charge cards to LE. Then they found the JCP one in her purse when the police were there. They have to be nutty to even try to tell that Lee charged it because JCP has cameras which keep the videos for a year.

They are bound and determined to get themselves put in jail for obstruction and lying to LE aren't they?

After every statement like this I wonder why they haven't been.

IIRC, after she told Yuri she looked at the receipts and nothing signifcant was on it & Yuri said that they still needed it--CA then stated that she gave the JCP card to LA which she had forgotten and the receipts showed LA's purchases! I knew something was up right away from that BS tidbit.

Ok, you've got to give us a link or something for this, where you remember hearing it from??? This one's gonna drive me nuts, I've not heard that before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back