Spiders create giant web

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I remember Lake Tawakoni as a child and visiting a relative's cabin several times. The experts aren't sure if this could be some invasive spider or not.

I've seen banana spiders do something like this in the Audobon swamp garden at Magnolia Plantation and Gardens. We were walking the trail couldn't believe the spiders and webs all through the trees! They were blocking any type of insect from getting through. It was wild!!

I saw this on the news- it was huge and looked very sticky lol, yuk

Jeana's not going to Wills Point anytime soon!!! :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

:eek: I think they should shoot the little creepies into outer space, I hate spiders, especially Black Widows, they freak me out!!

A fellow I met in the Air Force told me of a time when he was on a pacific island and he and his friend were taking turns riding a mini-bike. He ran into something that knocked him backwards off the bike. He thought it was a volleyball net, or something like that, stretched across the trail. He looked up from the ground and saw it was a giant spider web about 8 to 10 feet across, really thick strands and there was a HUGE spider right over him. He said the spider, with legs, was larger than his hand with the fingers outstretched. It is called a bird spider and eats, you guessed it, birds that it catches in it's enormous web. I couldn't believe a web could knock him off the mini-bike, but he swore it was true.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
friesandchips
Back