Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woofbark

Reaction score
It was mentioned that the two girls were seen between 1 and 3a.m. at that restaurant. More than one person called police to report this. At least one person reported seeing Mrs Levitt and 3 men with the girls. This isn't very likely. The girls probably went there alone right after leaving the sleepover house. Mrs Levitt, probably wasn't going to wait until after 1a.m. to go have her dinner. She would have been at home. Stacy and Suzie probably would not call anyone, at that hour, to meet them at the restaurant. Someone they knew may have, by chance, shown up at that restaurant while they were there. This is probably one man, not three. Especially at that hour. In keeping with the accepted time frame, they probably proceeded straight to Mrs Levitt's house. This would by be a short drive unless they stopped for gas or something. Perhaps they need to question the people who reported seeing the girls with other people at that restaurant. Something about all those other people being with them at that hour just doesn't make sense.

This was a place called Georges Steakhouse. I don't know if it still exist. It might though. It could be a good idea for the police to see if any of the restaurant employees, way back then, may have had a past record. It couldn't hurt to check.

Here are some old clippings. I thought their were better ones.

Attachments

"A waitress saw them". She didn't wait on them. She couldn't say what they ate, just that "they stayed about 45 minutes". No waitress there has said that she waited on them or who/ how they paid. I believe that this, if anything, was a case of mistaken identity in a sincere effort to help.

"A waitress saw them". She didn't wait on them. She couldn't say what they ate, just that "they stayed about 45 minutes". No waitress there has said that she waited on them or who/ how they paid. I believe that this, if anything, was a case of mistaken identity in a sincere effort to help.

It sounds more credible than than some claims. What do you think about the Apco sighting?

My opinion only, another junk sighting. Of two attendants at the Apco only one (the male) thought it was Sherrill. The female didn't. I think that the tired girls booked over to the Levitt house where the perp was already with Sherrill. The girls, who were NOT expected there, started getting ready for bed. Then things started to happen and all three were removed from the house with the help of a weapon and their compliance in hopes that no one would be hurt. Of course, this is my theory only but it is supported by what little evidence ( the girls' make up pads in the garbage and the outfits they wore that day left behind) that we do have.

My opinion only, another junk sighting. Of two attendants at the Apco only one (the male) thought it was Sherrill. The female didn't. I think that the tired girls booked over to the Levitt house where the perp was already with Sherrill. The girls, who were NOT expected there, started getting ready for bed. Then things started to happen and all three were removed from the house with the help of a weapon and their compliance in hopes that no one would be hurt. Of course, this is my theory only but it is supported by what little evidence ( the girls' make up pads in the garbage and the outfits they wore that day left behind) that we do have.
Your theory does make sense. Do you believe the man in prison who claims he knows what happened?

Your theory does make sense. Do you believe the man in prison who claims he knows what happened?

The fellow that you are referring to has made very questionable statements about this. If he does know, why wouldn't he offer up more proof? I believe that he said he would "after his mother died" if we are speaking of the same man. I don't believe criminals who tease and imply but never really give real information. I think he is just messing with LE, after all, what else has he got to do?

I wondered if the make-up pads and even the clothing could have been because they stopped to change or got ready together some of the timelines aren't totally clear. They could have left a party and decided to go somewhere else. The night sounded pretty full of partying. Stacy should have had a change of clothing since she was planning on sleeping out and going to a waterpark the next day. It was Graduation weekend she probably would have had more than pajamas and a bathing suit just incase plans changed. They did change the sleeping arrangements. Suzie and Stacy drove separate cars and yet seemed to be at all the same parties together and ended up with their cars in the same driveway and were supposed to be sleeping at the same house. It seems like they were prepared for things to take them in a separate direction if they wanted to do different things.

I think sightings that were ignored or that didn't match the timeline should be reconsidered because it's been over 25 years. LE hasn't gotten new leads. Some people that established the original timeline might not have been telling the truth. There also might be things cops have chosen to hold back. I don't think I've seen a picture of Suzie and Stacy at any parties that night. I wonder if that could be to prevent people from making false confessions using details they could get in photos.

We don't know that LE hasn't gotten new leads, just that they haven't reported any. It remains an ongoing, if cold, investigation. All information would not be revealed to the public or even amateur investigators, in my opinion.

We don't know that LE hasn't gotten new leads, just that they haven't reported any. It remains an ongoing, if cold, investigation. All information would not be revealed to the public or even amateur investigators, in my opinion.

The police don't owe the public answers, they should do everything to get justice and find the 3 women. Someone knows something. It didn't happen in a vacuum. The police have to hold things back. That doesn't mean websites like this shouldn't keep this case alive. If these sightings aren't correct there might be others, and it's been over 25 years so this is the time to remind people of Sherrill, Suzie and Stacy. People are still alive but more grown up. Why not follow forgotten leads or look into them. Encourage people to report anything weird that night or the nights prior to it.

I agree that any and all efforts should be made to find Sherrill, Suzie and Stacy. That said, how good is your memory from 25 years ago? How good is any of ours? That in itself is a problem. People remember things differently. They remember things wrongly.

I agree that any and all efforts should be made to find Sherrill, Suzie and Stacy. That said, how good is your memory from 25 years ago? How good is any of ours? That in itself is a problem. People remember things differently. They remember things wrongly.
Case is solvable without all these sightings in the newspaper. I think there's credibility to only one of them.

George's and porch lady are a waste of time. Green van is a big waste of time.

I agree some people's memories can wane. But, some people's memories are very good. In fact, someone often tied to this case, has a very, very good memory. Especially sober people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025