Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Drew killed Stacy, wouldn't her scent still be on him when he moved her car from the airport? Could this be why the dog hit on her car?

Also, we don't know officially what the dogs hit on...because the report came from Sharon...not LE.

It doesn't mean a third car was involved! After the phone call from Bruce and after Cassandra last saw the vehicles in the driveway....Drew and probably Paul simply drove the Denali to the truck stop. The body could still have been in the Denali while it was sitting in the driveway in front of his house....maybe he was waiting until he thought Cassandra had gone home and would leave him alone long enough for him to go to the truck stop. After he had not seen or heard from her in an hour...he felt the coast was clear.

So far, Sharon has been the only source regarding which car the dogs hit on. I find her to be an incredibly bright and articulate person; however, I wonder if LE could have asked Sharon to purposely lie to the media about which car it was? If she reports it was Stacy's car, when in fact it was the Denali, that would just feed into DP's ego that he's pulling this off and that he is going to get away with it. If I were LE, I would want DP thinking they have less on him than they actually have.

I think its too late now and Drew can't show any grief...his story is that she up and left him. He can't very well wring his hands and sob that "she's missing" when his story from the get go is that she left him according to a conversation he says they had. He's stuck with the "she left me" story and there's not much else he can do and still be consistent with his story.

I think its too late now and Drew can't show any grief...his story is that she up and left him. He can't very well wring his hands and sob that "she's missing" when his story from the get go is that she left him according to a conversation he says they had. He's stuck with the "she left me" story and there's not much else he can do and still be consistent with his story.

--->>>Welllll, yes he could, at least put on a sad face particularly IF IF IF he really loved her. He could look at least downtrodden, he could look humbly at the ground, he could put some glycerin in his eye to produce one or two tears. (They used to do that in the movie business, IF IF the star could not wring out a tear or two in a scene.)

How'd the old song go, "You took a fine time to leave me Lucille, with five ) hungry children and the crops in the field." Was that a Kenny Rogers song, I cannot remember.

And we all know he'd look just like Scott Peterson did when he was trying to cry!

This past week has been a roller coaster with a stream of new reports. In all of the newest information reported to the media, there's a lot more we don't know.

The blue barrel or rectangular container: We know that DP's step-brother, Thomas Morphey, helped DP move it from the bedroom to the Denali. But, we still don't know which neighbor saw them move it. We also know that Thomas Morphey spent about two hours with DP at a coffee shop prior to moving the container. What did P tell Thomas? We know that Thomas Morphey attempted suicide the day after he helped DP move the container. But many questions remain. Where is Thomas Morphey? Is he in a rehab facility? Does he have police protection? And, most importantly, what else did he tell LE. I think Thomas gave the police a lot of information, beyond the events of October 28th, and they've been working with this information.

The coffee shop: Mark Fuhrman finding the coffee shop (Krispy Kreme) where DP and Thomas Morphey met, and the video tape that shows two men entering the shop at about 7:35pm and leaving at 9:21pm is a big clue.

The clergyman: It was reported last week that Stacy confided to a clergyman in August that her husband had killed his previous wife, Kathleen Savio. We know that at some point, after it was learned that Stacy was missing, the clergyman felt compelled to tell LE what he knew. But, beyond the killing of his previous wife, what else did Stacy tell the clergyman that might have a bearing on her disappearance?

The truckers: The trucker's story of DP and an unidentified man (with salt and pepper hair, stocky build, about 50 yrs. old) approached them in the wee hours of October 29th. According to their story, DP and his companion approached them at about 3:30am on October 29th and asked them to transport a "package" to another location where they would pick it up. My guess is that these truckers told law enforcement a lot more about this incident. I bet LE has a pretty good idea of who DP's companion was, the destination of the "package", the size of the package, and other details that haven't been made public.

What will this week bring? I hope Greta follows up on all the information of last week. An interview with the trucker who encountered DP and a companion in the truck stop on October 16th would be a good interview, and give us more detail on exactly why this is important to the case.

Of course, we all would like to see an arrest happen in the case, and I feel that might happen soon.

I am still worried about Sharon... does anyone know if she is under any type of police protection?

Thank you so much for the summary, Leila! Awesome work.

Great post Leila!!!

Question:

The coffee shop: Mark Fuhrman finding the coffee shop (Krispy Kreme) where DP and Thomas Morphey met, and the video tape that shows two men entering the shop at about 7:35pm and leaving at 9:21pm is a big clue.

-->>What time did the young son hear DP & SP fighting? Was the fight BEFORE 7:35 PM or AFTER 9:21 PM? WHO was watching the children prior to the 7:35 PM meeting at the donut shop??

Guess we don't know the time of the fight. IF IF IF the fight was before DP left to go meet Tom, Stacy must have been alive.

SOOOO IF IF IF she was killed AFTER she put the children to bed,say ?? between 7:35 and 9:21 she would have been alive when DP got home after 9:21 PM. IF IF IF Tom was with DP when DP came home, was he there when the kiling happened? OR DID Tom drive away with Stacy's car and could that have been the cause of the fight?

Too many unanswered questions here.

Camper, I believe the son who talked to Cassandra was speaking about the morning of Oct. 28, the day she went missing. The oldest son living in the home seems to be the one with the children most of that day and night, but DP normally used Sharon to watch them.

I am still worried about Sharon... does anyone know if she is under any type of police protection?
With the news crews camped out at her home and in front of her home, she has more "protection" than LE can give her. LOL She is in good hands.

Great update, Leila! This case is moving so fast, it is difficult to keep up!

Need some catch up here.

Correct me IF IF I am wrong.

The little boy told of the fight that happened the morning of the 28th between DP and Stacy, right? He said quiet followed the fight the morning of the 28th, right?

Yes, SS is correct. The fight heard by the boy was on the morning she disappeared. The last time anyone outside that home spoke with her was around 10 am when the Cassandra's friend called Stacey about painting later that evening.
By shortly after 11, Drew was telling anyone who asked that Stacy had left before he woke up, supposedly at 11am.
Later that day, the boy told Cassandra that his dad told him that Stacy went to Grandpa's house. Grandpa says he did not have plans to see Stacey that day and she did not contact him at all.
I believe that Stacey died between the call at about 10:15 am and 11am when Drew says he woke up and she was gone. JMO.

Susan

I believe that would be right...that Stacy was "gone" shortly after she had a conversation with Bruce. (Was that an actual phone call...or was that a text message? I can't remember now!)

With the news crews camped out at her home and in front of her home, she has more "protection" than LE can give her. LOL She is in good hands.

Great update, Leila! This case is moving so fast, it is difficult to keep up!

I'd like to see Drew stuck in a room with Sharon just long enough for Sharon to kick his whiney butt. I think she is pissed enough to take him down.

Can you imagine the hustle and bustle that was going on in the Peterson home when he killed Stacy? You have 4 kids at home, who are probably used to a certain routine on Sundays. They are probably allowed free reign into the parent's bedroom typically. Mommy usually makes them something to eat or has coffee etc after she wakes up. Daddy probably comes down and tells a bunch of funny jokes.

However, that morning the kids hear them fighting. Then they hear nothing, or maybe they hear someone hitting the floor, wall or furniture.

I imagine Drew was quite active afterwards trying to figure out what he was going to do next. Possibly a little nervous only that the kids would see what had happened. He's locking doors, maybe, to keep them out of the bedroom. Or bathroom where maybe he placed her body till he could dispose of her.

He's running around finding barrels and containers and tape and maybe some kind of chemical to throw off the scent..... Geez, I can't imagine what it was like that day around there.

They had to notice something was up, but it probably didn't mean much to them because they were probably told "mommy doesn't feel well so don't bother her", then "mommy went to grandpa's".

My kids know that if my van is in the driveway, I'm usually still home....

Can you imagine the hustle and bustle that was going on in the Peterson home when he killed Stacy? You have 4 kids at home, who are probably used to a certain routine on Sundays. They are probably allowed free reign into the parent's bedroom typically. Mommy usually makes them something to eat or has coffee etc after she wakes up. Daddy probably comes down and tells a bunch of funny jokes.

However, that morning the kids hear them fighting. Then they hear nothing, or maybe they hear someone hitting the floor, wall or furniture.

I imagine Drew was quite active afterwards trying to figure out what he was going to do next. Possibly a little nervous only that the kids would see what had happened. He's locking doors, maybe, to keep them out of the bedroom. Or bathroom where maybe he placed her body till he could dispose of her.

He's running around finding barrels and containers and tape and maybe some kind of chemical to throw off the scent..... Geez, I can't imagine what it was like that day around there.

They had to notice something was up, but it probably didn't mean much to them because they were probably told "mommy doesn't feel well so don't bother her", then "mommy went to grandpa's".

My kids know that if my van is in the driveway, I'm usually still home....
You know, I had not really thought about what actually was going on in the home with the kids that morning. (Shame on me!)

The younger kids would normally get up around sevenish, if they were on a normal schedule. Stacy would have already given them breakfast and had them going for the day.

Who was supposed to be watching the kids if she was going to go paint? She knew Drew would be asleep if he worked the night before. Did they depend on the older children to watch them often? Maybe the fight first started because she demanded that Drew get up to watch them so she could go?

If the fight then escalated and he killed her...where did he leave her? With the chance the children could find her...maybe this is where the "container" came into play. He went ahead and stuffed her into it (it was probably there because she was loading his things into it!) because rigor would set in and later he would not be able to do this.

I'd like to see Drew stuck in a room with Sharon just long enough for Sharon to kick his whiney butt. I think she is pissed enough to take him down.

I agree, about now Sharon would be a real match for him..but I think she's way smarter then Drew.

Anyway, the news crews and all the action going on outside in the neighborhood came to my mind when Drew's Brodsky said Drew needed his guns back, incase he needed to fend off any possible crazies coming after him...
I thought that was such a ridiculous statement, considering the minute someone went forward toward the house they'd be on local and national news..no one is going to try to hurt Drew..his lawyer is doing a good enough job of that himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member