Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam Bosco also talks about Kathleen's death saying Stacy said Drew told her that Kathleen was on meds and slipped and fell in the tub and drowned. Asked if Pam ever suspected that story, she said the first this she said when she heard about it, was that Drew killed her (Kathleen).

So DP was even cheating on the first wife??? Didn't we discuss at one time that she was HIS first love, and all others were then measured up to her and lacking???

Funny, I am remembering that the 1st wife said everything was okay in their marriage?? Too many darn wives and too much to absorb and maintain! :):)

Will have to go find that first interview/post where she said this.

From Gretawire: Mark Fuhrman has more information on Kathleen Savio's death, which he will share tonight.....

December 14th, 2007 8:33 AM Eastern
Friday Note

by Greta Van Susteren
I got the message about the panel last night….yes, they got excited …talked over each other….I will speak to them…..(update 8:50am - I just realized..the show could have been even wilder! One of our guests missed the show…did not make it to the show because of the weather…so we could have had even one more added to the mix !)
Tonight’s show? no idea (yet)…my executive producer is on a plane so I woke to a bunch of emails planning the show but we need to talk …she lands about ten thirty so we will talk then. I do know we will discuss the Kathleen Savio / Drew Peterson story because I got a late night (actually early morning!) email from OTR Producer Steph Watts and he and Mark Fuhrman have some more info they can tell us about her death. You will hear that tonight at ten pm for sure…..
By the way…if you want to re watch our interviews with Stacy’s Pastor…or Sgt. Peterson’s ex fiance, go to our show page. The video / interviews are posted there.
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

thanks Leila!...i wanted to watch these interviews in full, but haven't had time, & wasn't sure where to find them..

Peterson's sister speaks out 3:15
CNN's Anderson Cooper talks with Stacy Peterson's sister and friend about Stacy's disappearance and her husband's past

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2007/12/13/intv.cooper.peterson.sister.cnn

ETA: Cassandra talks about what happened with the gun, etc.

yes, & Sharon was on some show also, talking about the time Stacy showed her the hole in the garage ceiling....said she was mad at DP (Stacy) but told Sharon she thought it was an accident..

Pam Bosco also talks about Kathleen's death saying Stacy said Drew told her that Kathleen was on meds and slipped and fell in the tub and drowned. Asked if Pam ever suspected that story, she said the first this she said when she heard about it, was that Drew killed her (Kathleen).

really sad to see this posted...Stacy covering for DP:(
seems like everyone suspected DP killed Kathleen, from everything we've heard/read....

Pam Bosco also talks about Kathleen's death saying
Stacy said Drew told her that Kathleen was on meds and slipped and fell in the tub and drowned.

Then the question comes up, why did she say otherwise to the Pastor that she knew the following day after Kathleen was found dead of DP's involvement?

OOps, the Board is running slow, didn't see your post above c_e..................

Then the question comes up, why did she say otherwise to the Pastor that she knew the following day after Kathleen was found dead of DP's involvement?

OOps, the Board is running slow, didn't see your post above c_e..................

because she was DP's alibi & she chose to keep lying for him....IMO

Originally Posted by SuziQ

Pam Bosco also talks about Kathleen's death saying Stacy said Drew told her that Kathleen was on meds and slipped and fell in the tub and drowned

I was trying to reply to this when everything went slow, so went to stormdancing thinking the server had crashed. No one there talking about DP.

Anyways, did Pam happen to say what day it was that Stacy told her this? Only reason I ask, is due to the Pastor and what he has said. I am NOT in any way trying to discredit Stacy, but, there does appear to be some "confusion" on this. IMO

Originally Posted by SuziQ

Pam Bosco also talks about Kathleen's death saying Stacy said Drew told her that Kathleen was on meds and slipped and fell in the tub and drowned

I was trying to reply to this when everything went slow, so went to stormdancing thinking the server had crashed. No one there talking about DP.

Anyways, did Pam happen to say what day it was that Stacy told her this? Only reason I ask, is due to the Pastor and what he has said. I am NOT in any way trying to discredit Stacy, but, there does appear to be some "confusion" on this. IMO

I get the impression that Stacy told this story to anyone who asked about Kathleen over the years.

What Pam Bosco said in the interview with Gary Tuchman of CNN:

Tuchman: Stacy knew that his third wife was found dead, was she ever concerned about that?

Bosco: She told us that Drew had told her that she was on medication, Kathleen was on medication, she stood up and she got dizzy, and she slipped and hit her head. And, Stacy at that young naive age, she believed it.

Tuchman: Did you ever doubt that story?

Bosco: Right from the start when we first heard it. I turned to Cassandra and said "He killed her."

There was no date given as to when this conversation occurred.

Poor Stacy. The the "nextel records" are the ONLY PROOF that would refute Stacy's original alibi that DP was with her.

There would be no reason for DP having/making Stacy call him to prove an alibi for him.

So common sense would dictate, that if the phone records show calls coming from Stacy's home phone/and or cell phone, to DP's cell phone with no answer, he has no credible alibi for the time in question.

Did the original autopsy report indicate that there was "no drugs/medications" in Kathy's system or was that not done????

From Gretawire: Mark Fuhrman has more information on Kathleen Savio's death, which he will share tonight.....
Thanks as always Leila ~ I'll be watching to see what updates Mark has! :D

HEADS UP:

This is from the Cal Sag Thread:

Fox News, "The Big Story," just reported they are draining this part of the canal? Any local news on this?

anyone here hearing anything??

Did the original autopsy report indicate that there was "no drugs/medications" in Kathy's system or was that not done????

Her tox screen was completely clean. Not even an aspirin. Someone also told the EMT's that Kathleen had a heart problem and that was a lie as well.

HEADS UP:

Fox News, "The Big Story," just reported they are draining this part of the canal? Any local news on this?

Sorry, I'm not near a tv! It sounds really interesting like I wonder what they found?

I Don’t Want To “Steal His Thunder”
by Greta Van Susteren
DISTURBING NEW INFORMATION …IT IS ABOUT SGT. PETERSON’S WIFE #3′S DEATH:

As you know, we have had former LAPD Detective Mark Fuhrman on the ground in Bollingbrook, Illinois….working on the Stacy Peterson - Drew Peterson - Kathleen Savio investigation…..well, Mark just got some chilling new information about Kathleen Savio’s death…he will report it at 10pm tonight (I don’t want to “steal his thunder” by telling you hear…Mark has worked hard to get this information and he should be the one to report it.)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

HEADS UP:

No, but I found this picture of Steve, that I'll put in the photo thread:

121407boling_cst_feed_20071214_02_58_36_5434-282-400.imageContent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics