Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
as Carroll, dressed in a pinstriped suit and bright yellow tie, made his case in often colorful language.
http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=3989417&page=1

As "colorful" as DrewP and Brodsky has turned out to be, and with the addition of this attorney I wonder if this investigation won't end up on the entertainment channel?

I mean DrewP seems clueless about how a normal person acts and seems prone to exaggeration and lying, Brodsky and DrewP both don't hesitate to use character assassination for anyone who brings up evidence that might tend to look bad for DrewP, and now this guy. I thought he might be a stablilizer, but so far it isn't looking good.

The article give the best description of what was said in court today.

Wow. Can't wait to watch tonight. I will have to catch Project Runway in a repeat.

Shoot, me too. Priorities, priorities.

I didn't even think they had IPASS. That would be great if that's the case...

Some people on Greta's blog think it could be as simple as the IPASS.
That had been brought up on GretaWire some time back and Randy Mucha replied to the question if there would have been an IPASS in Peterson's vehicle/s.

That had been brought up on GretaWire some time back and Randy Mucha replied to the question if there would have been an IPASS in Peterson's vehicle/s.

I actually thought I remembered the IPASS being discussed somewhere but can't remember where. So, it might be something else.

Guess we'll find out tonight at 10:00 P.M. :)

fran

okay, call me not technologically advanced. But what is an IPASS?? I know we have discussed GPS in the vehicles.

The one thing I know, it is know not:

IS FOR DP TO "IPASS JAIL" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's an electronic toll system. I remember several members here talking about that, way back when.

Suzi:

Thanks. I must have missed that one. Funny, I was just reading some of the parts in Thread 1 and 2 earlier this evening. Must have been brought up later.

But I don't think that is what Mark is talking about either.

I think ISP would have thought of that one right away. It's routine for LE to pull IPASS records.

I'm sure LE did that right away along with knowing about the GPS once they had the vehicles in their possession.

It just has me perplexed what we could have missed that Mark knows? And it's probably been staring at us in our faces for quite a while now too. (sometimes, the most overlooked item, has always been right in front of you).

I don't know, wasn't there something earlier that we all thought ISP would have investigated but didn't? I can't remember what that was, but I was highly disappointed at the time. Maybe it was BBPD...

I'm curious to hear what Mark found out. But he was misleading when he said that LE did not request the tape from Krispy Kreme. Cassandra said LE had....from a different manager.

This sounds like big news! I sure hope Mark Fuhrman found something that will tie everything together!

December 12th, 2007 2:46 PM Eastern
Mark Fuhrman Spotted Something I Totally Missed!!

by Greta Van Susteren

This is why we use Mark Fuhrman…..I just got a call from Mark (as I was getting off the train in NYC)….he told me what he had just discovered….and I thought, “why didn’t I see that?” Anyway…I am not telling you here in this blog what Mark told me because I don’t want to “steal his thunder” ….tune in tonight at 10pm eastern ON THE RECORD….Mark will be on our show and he will tell you what I missed in this investigation and maybe you did, too (frankly, since none of you wrote me about it….or put it as a comment on this blog, I think you are in the same boat I am and missed this….and so have the ISP I bet!)

You do realize that it is DRIVING ME NUTS not knowing!!! I have zero patience plus I'm sick with the damn chickenpox and stuck in the house. I need to know now!

Aw, Pocono! I hope you feel better soon. I can't believe I have to wait almost 2.5 hours either....

This better not be a big tease!!

Pocono:

OH NO................the chicken pox!!! "whipping up some salve to put on Poc's body"

Not it is not any recipe from DP'S!

Hope you feel better! I agree.............I hate waiting for news!! Especially where it concerns DP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case I fall asleep when Greta comes on ( which is usually always) will someone post what the surprise is from Mark Furhman so I can check it @ 4:30 a.m. please?

Taxi:

Only 2 hours and 15 minutes. LOL

I am seriously counting down. Thanks for all the well wishes guys. I've never had the damn pox. LOL Our best friend and neighbor called over a week ago to ask to come over to look at a 'weird rash' on her toddler's leg. Guess what it was?! Dh says that's what I get for looking at weird rashes. LOL :slap: I'm a dufus.

This had best not be a teaser or old news because if it is Greta is getting an email. I am living through the internet right now. She'd best be prepared with super good info at 10pm.

FYI Nancy Grace (but not really NG) is on with info on the summer shooting etc.
Between WS, Ebay, and the news I'm keeping myself entertained.

Serial poster here, but OMG Brodsky and DP are blaming the gun incident as Stacy doing it and she was too embarassed to call the police.

Serial poster here, but OMG Brodsky and DP are blaming the gun incident as Stacy doing it and she was too embarassed to call the police.

Are we surprised? :waitasec:

Anything that has gone wrong in his life is ALWAYS someone else's fault!

BS!!:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads