Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pocono, the chicken pox!!?? I feel for you. I had them when I was 27. Adults are just not meant to handle that stuff well.

MAYBE the bullet hole was the "something small" that LE was looking for during that last search.

OT

Awww poor Pocono. And for you I seriously mean it!

I have one word for you. Oatmeal. Seriously, if you add a couple of handfuls to your bathwater it does seem to help with the itching and helps to dry the lesions.

JAB is saying DP bought that gun for Stacy, and she liked to handle it every so often. She was "embarrassed" by the accident.

Oh, that's "according to Drew".

I can't believe he's on NG.

JAB: "Glock's are nice weapons."

Drew would not have bought Stacy a gun. She would have used it against him to protect herself.

Good thought Taxi. Especially if Cass mentioned it only recently??

But I don't think that is what Mark has
"discovered". I can't see Greta making a big deal of something that has already come out?? It would be "old news" by the time she airs it.

oops, should probably have asked which search warrant that was before I posted anything!!!! bonking myself on the head!

LOL, that's good!...
hope you get to feeling better soon:)

It's good for entertainment, but bad for the ole savings acct. LOL On the upside I got two Nintendo ds games the girls had asked for and saved some cash. But I also purchased a Vera Bradley backpack at $20.00 under retail that I technically didn't need. I'll tell dh it's for my pox suffering. LOL

I had to shut NG off. Brodsky was ticking me off. How much longer til Greta? Forgot to mention I've also got our weather forecast to occupy me. We're expecting a storm tomorrow and then a nor'easter Saturday night. My girls are SO ready for there to be no school tomorrow.

Pocono, the chicken pox!!?? I feel for you. I had them when I was 27. Adults are just not meant to handle that stuff well.

that's when i got them too!...& you're right; it was the sickest, most miserable i believe i've ever been...a solid 7 days of feeling just awful...nothing helped the itching for me...Dr ended up giving me something to sleep/knock me out, more or less....& i ached something awful...

Serial poster here, but OMG Brodsky and DP are blaming the gun incident as Stacy doing it and she was too embarassed to call the police.

First, if she was so embarrassed about it- why would she bring it up to Cass and then lie about it?
Second, the weapons were DrewP's responsibility. So why did he not insist on reporting it since it affected his job?

When you look at his explanations, they just don't wash.

It's good for entertainment, but bad for the ole savings acct. LOL On the upside I got two Nintendo ds games the girls had asked for and saved some cash. But I also purchased a Vera Bradley backpack at $20.00 under retail that I technically didn't need. I'll tell dh it's for my pox suffering. LOL

I had to shut NG off. Brodsky was ticking me off. How much longer til Greta? Forgot to mention I've also got our weather forecast to occupy me. We're expecting a storm tomorrow and then a nor'easter Saturday night. My girls are SO ready for there to be no school tomorrow.

lol....:D

about an hour & a half till Greta..

Poco:

Hang in there! Were down to 1 hour and 30 minutes now til Greta!

We were supposed to have that ice storm here tomorrow, but it's been downgraded to snow and sleet. Would rather see sun and sun, but I live in "SNOW BELT" county, so can't complain with the winter weather so far.

"discovered". I can't see Greta making a big deal of something that has already come out?? It would be "old news" by the time she airs it.

Stacy brought it up to the BB Chief the night she reported Stacy missing and made sure to tell her to tell ISP about it.

that's when i got them too!...& you're right; it was the sickest, most miserable i believe i've ever been...a solid 7 days of feeling just awful...nothing helped the itching for me...Dr ended up giving me something to sleep/knock me out, more or less....& i ached something awful...

It's like having the itchy flu! I have barely moved from my recliner. I'm miserable, well except online. According to my laptop it's 1 hr 29 mins til Greta.

I agree, it's not what Mark has discovered. I have just been trying to think of something "small" that wouldn't have been found earlier!

I just heard JAB say something about Fuhrmann (sp!) on NG in reference to the preacher talking to Fuhrmann. I don't think JAB likes him too much. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13