Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if they allow him to stay there after what the Admin. at FSP told us about him, now removed, I will delete my account there. Especially now after Seriously Searching said he was PMing people.

Where the Admin. said he was now tearing down the signs for Stacys Fundraiser, he also said he{BBismytown} was trying to get people to meet him in bars. And stated he had done some questionable things at the vigils and searches.
The Admin statements were up for a day or two. Now all of those statements are gone.

For anyone that lives in that area, and missed what the Admin. of FSP said the guy was caught doing, they would have no idea what the guy is capable of. If his is PMing people, they are allowing people to be vulnerable to someone that, in my opinion, is dangerous.
I do not live in that area{Thank God} but I will not be a member of or support a forum that will continue to allow this guy to do this.

Now those posts by Admin. have been removed at FSP, my link up there just takes you to the off topic thread totally unrelated.
I feel like an idiot.

I have my theory about the guy. I could be wrong. But just the things he has been caught doing, tearing down missing persons signs, he should be arrested for that.

I stopped going to the FSP site awhile back. Things over there took a turn and I didn't want to stick around. I had a guy pming me and I believe it was probably the same guy. He was beyond strange! He was saying that he knew things about Stacy's family (as near as I could decifer in his ramblings) and other things off the wall. I reported him every time, but they kept allowing him to be there. He even acted if he was working as LE on the site and "was waiting for someone to come on there". It was a crock.

Makes me thankful for our Mods every second of every day!! Woohoo! Kudos, Mods~ You do a great job of keeping the crazies at bay!! (And thanks for letting me stay in spite of it. hehehe)
I personally don't like to keep mentioning another site Forum, but sometimes it just comes up :) In chico's link http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...cal&id=5994055
I noticed one poster from CA getting her grand preview, thought it was funny, and then noticed how much she resembles Stacy in some ways.

I registered at the FSP site when the site first went up, under a different username, and posted two or three times the first week, but something kept me from getting involved in that site. I didn't like that skirmish between the posters there and the posters at Gretawire. I read there every once in a while but don't post there.

The guy, was banned from FSP tonite. Hopefully he will also be held accountable for tearing down missing persons signs and interfering with the searches. Most importantly, why, and what connections he has to Drew Peterson, etc.
As far as FSP, I think things will be better now.
There are women there, that can relate to Stacy, that are victims of domestic abuse, abusive cops, that have come together and get support from one another. And are working towards helping others get out of the situations they are in.

~snip~

O'Neil wasn't the only player in the Savio case breaking his silence Thursday. Wheaton divorce lawyer Harry Smith also spoke out for the first time about representing Savio.

"Kathy Peterson Savio thought that Drew was going to kill her," Smith said.

And Smith says, more than three years later, Stacy Peterson contacted him for the last time just two days before she disappeared.

"She did contact me for information regarding a dissolution of marriage," he said.

The 23-year-old called him twice in the final days before she disappeared. Smith wouldn't talk about what was said other than to say she wanted to talk about ending her marriage.

http://cbs2chicago.com/westsuburbanbureau/kathleen.savio.peterson.2.671627.html

Well, this is huge, in my opinion.

"And Smith says, more than three years later, Stacy Peterson contacted him for the last time just two days before she disappeared.

"She did contact me for information regarding a dissolution of marriage," he said.

The 23-year-old called him twice in the final days before she disappeared. Smith wouldn't talk about what was said other than to say she wanted to talk about ending her marriage."

Well, this is huge, in my opinion.

"And Smith says, more than three years later, Stacy Peterson contacted him for the last time just two days before she disappeared.

The 23-year-old called him twice in the final days before she disappeared. Smith wouldn't talk about what was said other than to say she wanted to talk about ending her marriage."

I think this is huge too! I know it would be preferable to have a body and cause/manner of death, but there have been convictions on circumstantial evidence. This case has a LOT of circumstantial evidence!

The grand jury is supposed to continue to meet for the next two months. I hope there will be indictments forthcoming.

I wonder if Smith has been before the GJ yet?

If you combine what Smith is saying with the pastor's testimony then you get two very credible people saying very much the same things..but with different info from their discussions with Stacy and Smith's discussions with Kathleen also.

If I was on the GJ and I heard these two men talk I would have no problem bringing an arrest for Drew in both their deaths.

From what the past coroner says it seems that than current Will Co LE manipulated much of that inquest.

I was just reading over at FSP site and Sharon, Stacy's dear neighbor, has put a sign in her front yard and side windows that face Drew's house that are missing posters for Stacy.

Some over there are concerned for Drew's children seeing the signs. But many, and I happen to agree with them, are saying they hope the children see the signs so they know that people are still searching for their Mom and won't stop until she is found. I agree with that, esspecially for the 13 and 14 year old with their upcoming GJ appearance.

Drew has told them their Mom ran off...they need to know that she would never have just abandoned them and that people care and are looking for her. His story to them that she ran off with another man is hurtful to them as young teens. Which if you are hurt enough by that story you may be coached by DP into saying exactly what he wants before a GJ. Which is probably what happened the first time. These boys don't like hearing it on the news because it hurts them still I am sure. So someone needs to keep it in Drew's face and the boys that Stacy did not take off with another man and leave her family voluntarily.

Kudos for Sharon for having the grit and gumption to not back down to Drew.

JMHO

NG show tonight, opening teasers mentioning that Stacy spoke with a divorce lawyer twice in the week before she disappeared. Someone named Harry Smith? (Might have that wrong.) He was the same attorney that Kathleen Savio used.

Is this new news? I can't remember all the details at this point without going back through the threads.

Anyway, I guess they will be talking about it tonight on NG. DH has the tv right now, so I won't be able to hear what they are talking about.

ETA: Just saw chico's link about this. WOW.

I watched NG too Taximom.
IMO, that news was a big wow.

Let me see if I have this straight, 2 of his wives talked with the same divorce lawyer.
Stacy must have been serious if she talked with the lawyer twice the week she disappeared.
Why hasn't DP been arrested yet?!?!?

The DP quote of the week. From this link http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,6223966.story
Drew Peterson says he had no idea that just days before his wife Stacy disappeared she had contacted the same attorney who represented his previous wife in their divorce.

"I was pretty shocked," Peterson, 54, said Friday when asked for his reaction to the attorney's comments.

I bet you were you pompous man. :banghead:

I would say that is definitely new news. What we heard early on was that Stacy had plans to see a Divorce Attorney on Monday. Nothing has been said about her already discussing things with him on the phone or otherwise! Then to find it is the same one that Kathleen used?! Wow! Now this is going to be very interesting!

Client/Atty privilege ends at the death of the client...correct?! So how does he get around that with Stacy?! She hasn't been declared legally dead yet.

One of the articles mentioned the attorney said that Stacey "had not retained his services"....I think there wouldn't be an attorney/client relationship without the change of money or signing of a contract. I don't think attorney/client privilege ceases at death.....

I don't think attorney/client privilege ceases at death.....
I thought in the case where the lawyers knew the name of the man who committed a murder, but could not tell anyone until their own client died...so they kept his name locked in a safe until then. It was too late to save the innocent man who had been in jail for the crime. (This was recently, but I don't recall the the names or state.) They said their privilege ended upon their client's death and were bound by law not to reveal the name before then...even if it meant saving a man from decades of a wrongful imprisonment.

I thought in the case where the lawyers knew the name of the man who committed a murder, but could not tell anyone until their own client died...so they kept his name locked in a safe until then. It was too late to save the innocent man who had been in jail for the crime. (This was recently, but I don't recall the the names or state.) They said their privilege ended upon their client's death and were bound by law not to reveal the name before then...even if it meant saving a man from decades of a wrongful imprisonment.

On June 25, 1998 the U.S. Supreme Court upheld that attorney client privilege does extend beyond the grave. The following is from a site on law:

The confidential communication covered by this privilege may be written or oral. But it must occur under the existence of legal counsel being sought by the client. This also covers the initial consultation a client seeks from a potential attorney. Even if further counsel is not sought, the privilege remains. Attorney-client privilege even extends beyond the death of a client and will only be waived under those circumstances in very rare cases.

http://www.essortment.com/all/attorneyclient_ritc.htm

From the above paragraph, it sounds like the attorney that Stacy spoke to, even though she had not yet retained him, would be held to the attorney-client privilege unless waived by a court.

I wonder if the attorney in question testified before the grand jury and his attorney-client privilege was waived at that time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trailerguy68