Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suzy Q thank you for assisting with looking for links, other then other commenters on Greta's blog who saw the Starr Jones show today, I have not been able to find verification on the phone records aspect. Hopefully Greta will comment tonight on that. In the comments when someone posted this she wrote back REALLY, so that was news to Greta also.

Just read in the comments section of Greta wire that the man from AMW was on Starr Jones Court TV show this afternoon and said that LE has verified all the phone records of Peterson and that he did not, I repeat did not receive a call from her or any cell or land line at 9PM Sunday night..
Meaning this is the first of many lies of Drew's that are starting to unravel.

I will go see if I can find a link to this.
We can't take this as fact until it comes from LE. However, it would not surprise me in the least! I would prefer we get that link of the clip to her show so we can see it and make sure this wasn't taken out of context, too.

Agread SS, but when I go to Starr's show site there is only a short video from the show of Ric Mimms talking with Starr. Nothing on the AMW site at this point either. Still looking for links on other sites with same info, but they all lead back to Greta's blog..not Greta's comments, one of the readers there comments.

New story in the Enquirer also says that Drew Peterson was lying and that "state police investigators checked home and cell-phone records. " She didn't call him. He didn't call her. He flat out lied." So maybe this is the source of the information. The 11/26/07 has been on the news stands since yesterday.

I think that the tower of blocks that he has built is coming down. I don't think that he ever thought that any of these investigations would take place. He was a big fish in a small pond and I really don't think he thought anyone, other then Stacey's family, might question what he said. He has gotten away with this before, IMHO, and he could not see any reason why he wouldn't this time. He doesn't appear to be very concerned because he isn't concerned..until now. I think he felt that Stacey's background and family were questionable, so that if any questions came up from them on her disappearance that people would not believe them.
As people did not believe or act on Kathleen's family's feelings that it was not an accident until now. I think that we will find in the coming days, weeks, months that this man has been involved in many illegal activities, that he was able to do this because of the people he knew and worked with in this small town. But the new LE in the form of the police chief and some of the newer officers are not going to have his back on this one. I think that many people in this little town will be surprised to learn what kinds of things their fellow citizens etc have been involved in.

New story in the Enquirer also says that Drew Peterson was lying and that "state police investigators checked home and cell-phone records. " She didn't call him. He didn't call her. He flat out lied." So maybe this is the source of the information. The 11/26/07 has been on the news stands since yesterday.

Thanks Delaney, but I heard it on Greta's blog, from other people as they were watching the Starr Jones Show today on Court TV. They were saying that the reporter from AMW was on the show saying that the phone records show no calls from Stacey to Drew Sunday night at 9PM.

I think that the tower of blocks that he has built is coming down. I don't think that he ever thought that any of these investigations would take place. He was a big fish in a small pond and I really don't think he thought anyone, other then Stacey's family, might question what he said. He has gotten away with this before, IMHO, and he could not see any reason why he wouldn't this time. He doesn't appear to be very concerned because he isn't concerned..until now. I think he felt that Stacey's background and family were questionable, so that if any questions came up from them on her disappearance that people would not believe them.
As people did not believe or act on Kathleen's family's feelings that it was not an accident until now. I think that we will find in the coming days, weeks, months that this man has been involved in many illegal activities, that he was able to do this because of the people he knew and worked with in this small town. But the new LE in the form of the police chief and some of the newer officers are not going to have his back on this one. I think that many people in this little town will be surprised to learn what kinds of things their fellow citizens etc have been involved in.

I totally agree with your post!! I don't think he had ANY IDEA how this would play out.

I do have one big fear and that is for the safety of his children. I feel this is the kind of man who would do the murder suicide option with the kids involved if he feels there is no way out. I really wish they would get those children out of that house and away from him until this is over with.
When Matt Lauer interviewed him one of his answers really stuck with me, this is not an exact quote though, that they could do whatever they wanted with him as long as he kew his children were taken care of....that just didn't sit right with me then, nor does it now. I think they really need to remove the children from his home pronto.

Just a kid question. Are the kids attending school with all this going on?

According to Drew and his friend Steve, the teenagers are going to school. Steve's kids go to school with Drews kids.

I say I wouldn't worry about him hurting the children. It has been my experience that (once the child is born) these men see the children as extensions of themselves. They build up their ego. Many of them turn their male children against women and they go on to be abusers.
Also, I've said it once and I'll say it again, Narcissists NEVER commit suicide.

FYI: I had a calculus exam at JJC this morning. On my way through the campus, I saw a group of 6 people with a German Shepherd walking the grounds... They appeared to be searching.

Interesting, dee. How far is that from where the Peterson's lived?

Taximom Joliet College is where Stacy went to college.

I have a prophecy for you. If Stacy's body is ever found, Drew P will try to blame it on retaliation for someone he arrested in the past.

FYI: I had a calculus exam at JJC this morning. On my way through the campus, I saw a group of 6 people with a German Shepherd walking the grounds... They appeared to be searching.
Thanks for the information! Do you think they'd just now be looking for Stacy there?

The man Stacy went to in trying time

Investigators in the disappearance of Stacy Peterson have turned an eye to a Shorewood man from her past she reached out to just three weeks before she vanished.

Searches have been conducted in the area around the home of 35-year-old Scott Rossetto, and authorities have called him before a grand jury this week, he said.
http://www.suntimes.com/news/655554,CST-NWS-boling18.article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member