State Motion to recover Investigative Costs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And if KC somehow does not get the big book/photo/movie deal, it will simply go unpaid.

I see KC going the Tanya Harding route. She'll eventually eek out something from her notoriety,but it will be small and unsavory. Hopefully humiliating.

I'm not sure what exactly Baez is doing for this guy - he was only in Aruba for a day or so - but apparently Baez is consulting on the "forensics" which means he went to Aruba, hunted around for a chemist in the case - didn't find one and flew home....
Forensics + Baez =:poke: = not a chemist, not a chemist...:floorlaugh:

I feel certain JB offered his services and not the other way around.
He saw another high profile case and a story to sell. JMO Too bad the attorney can't be held $$$accountable for the costs of the investigation since he knew Caylee wasn't missing .

I agree with you there, you simply can't get $217,000 from someone who doesn't have a penny.

It is a possiblity that she has signed away her rights to future books etc. to her lawyers, or more likely a percentage of those earnings, so I agree that they could profit from brokering a deal for her. A potential windfall for them, in the immediate future, however, CM mentioned that the cost of the pro bono work (had they been able to collect for it) would have been in excess of 2 1/2 million dollars. If this amount is anywhere close to being true, even a million dollar deal for KC would not equal a windfall for her lawyers, it would only give them a little relief from the costs that have accumulated over the last 3 years.

I do think that as time goes on, KC's story will lose value. Judging from the ratings of Dr. P's program with the A's, her story has not lost any value yet. We will hear another blip in a few days when she reports to her PO. We will also hear blips anytime motions, hearings or new civil lawsuits with her name attached are filed. In addition, each time a pending case uses her case as to why they need a COV or sequestered jury, or whatever, we will hear blips, and the same will hold true when any of the Caylee type laws make the news.
I think after her probation is finished, and her civil suits are settled, then her stock will plummet. If she hasn't worked a deal within the next year then neither her nor her lawyers will see any kind of a big windfall. Each book released, JA's book, the People guy's book, etc., will keep interest in her story for awhile. The old saying, strike while the iron is hot, will translate into $. Once the story becomes old news, and the iron cools, the $ will not be there. The verdict in this case caused a pretty big fire, and the iron was not just hot, it was white hot, and it will take quite awhile for that to cool, especially when any story with her name attached keeps adding fuel to that fire.

I really don't care if she ever pays her lawyers a penny, or if she ever has a penny to her name after this is all over, but I would like to see her be able to pay the IRS, the state of Florida, and TES. So, I hope she lands a deal of some sort that will get those 3 paid off, after that, who cares LOL.

As always, my entire post is my opinion only.

So true...I have HLN on all day and what I hear is Conrad Murray trial coming up, media talking all day, they do bring up the FCA trial debacle for comparison alot. The jury selection, same mistakes being made...sequestered jurors, same mistake being considered. Another trial on yesterday, jurors asking to see evidence while debating, why wasn't this done in FCA trial. The two women who recently killed their newborns, FCA pops up again. I notice in the Directv programming, no shows about FCA herself but instead alot of programs about mothers who kill.
I can only speak for myself, after watching the A's interview, I have seen that nothing has changed for CA, GA is speaking some truth and from what I've seen from FCA, she is and will always be unable to ever tell the truth. That interview has left me totally uninterested in anything else anyone in this family has to say.
Myself I believe either JB made a huge mistake in his OS or he knew exactly what he was doing, as a result he has given himself an opportunity post trial to earn back some of the money he has lost. I think it's very possible she was dumb enough to sign away her earnings to JB's business which was a huge mistake on her part but gives me plenty of satisfaction knowing he will probably manipulate her earnings in his favor. He is first, a business, then maybe a friend.
I believe FCA has caught a bad break with MJ passing away and the timing of his trial starting in a few days, it will bury her saga. She is in no way, in a position to compete with MJ and after the trial starts, there is no connection between his death and the manner in which Caylee died so the comparisons should dwindle....
I think everytime a childs death is reported on, her name will be brought up for a very long time. Not something I would want my name to be remembered for but I'm sure she thinks shes famous. How much earnings in her future, no one knows but we do know she has enough debt to follow her for a very long time...MOO

So true...I have HLN on all day and what I hear is Conrad Murray trial coming up, media talking all day, they do bring up the FCA trial debacle for comparison alot. The jury selection, same mistakes being made...sequestered jurors, same mistake being considered. Another trial on yesterday, jurors asking to see evidence while debating, why wasn't this done in FCA trial. The two women who recently killed their newborns, FCA pops up again. I notice in the Directv programming, no shows about FCA herself but instead alot of programs about mothers who kill.
I can only speak for myself, after watching the A's interview, I have seen that nothing has changed for CA, GA is speaking some truth and from what I've seen from FCA, she is and will always be unable to ever tell the truth. That interview has left me totally uninterested in anything else anyone in this family has to say.
Myself I believe either JB made a huge mistake in his OS or he knew exactly what he was doing, as a result he has given himself an opportunity post trial to earn back some of the money he has lost. I think it's very possible she was dumb enough to sign away her earnings to JB's business which was a huge mistake on her part but gives me plenty of satisfaction knowing he will probably manipulate her earnings in his favor. He is first, a business, then maybe a friend.
I believe FCA has caught a bad break with MJ passing away and the timing of his trial starting in a few days, it will bury her saga. She is in no way, in a position to compete with MJ and after the trial starts, there is no connection between his death and the manner in which Caylee died so the comparisons should dwindle....
I think everytime a childs death is reported on, her name will be brought up for a very long time. Not something I would want my name to be remembered for but I'm sure she thinks shes famous. How much earnings in her future, no one knows but we do know she has enough debt to follow her for a very long time...MOO

Great post! Thank for it.

I want to add, while peeps are saying yes, but she will have lots of creature comforts - I think that only goes so far. We are so used to our individual freedoms in this country that we just forget about them.

I can walk down any street in Canada or America and who I am will not be an issue in my safety. The degree of safety WHERE I am might be an issue - but no one will harm me because of WHO I am....if that makes sense.

Just think about it for a moment...it is a HUGE freedom. We know our neighbours or not, we can run to the corner store, we can go to a restaurant, movie, bar, event - the list goes on and on and on. Trade this freedom for "creature comforts"? Maybe you will - but me? Never!!!

I think after her probation is finished, and her civil suits are settled, then her stock will plummet. If she hasn't worked a deal within the next year then neither her nor her lawyers will see any kind of a big windfall.

snipped

I tend to believe you're right. I hope you're right.

Great post! Thank for it.

I want to add, while peeps are saying yes, but she will have lots of creature comforts - I think that only goes so far. We are so used to our individual freedoms in this country that we just forget about them.

I can walk down any street in Canada or America and who I am will not be an issue in my safety. The degree of safety WHERE I am might be an issue - but no one will harm me because of WHO I am....if that makes sense.

Just think about it for a moment...it is a HUGE freedom. We know our neighbours or not, we can run to the corner store, we can go to a restaurant, movie, bar, event - the list goes on and on and on. Trade this freedom for "creature comforts"? Maybe you will - but me? Never!!!

Exactly, also for those of us with an ex- spouse who isn't wound too tight and has threatened harm, we know what it's like to never let our guard down, always looking over your shoulder...Imagine that FCA has a "world" of people who hate her, who believes she is responsible for Caylees death.
I saw, in the Old Navy video when she walked out of the store, she had passed a family on the sidewalk. She put her head down and side stepped a bit to avoid them. And I believe she was under protection when she took her little walk. The day will come when she has to fly solo and then what. It's has got to be killing her right now, she can't enjoy her so called freedom, some actual famous people have spoken out against after the verdict so she's not welcome where she thought she was heading...Hollywood.
She's not even welcome at the nearest 711. No bar she can walk into nor shopping mall..no Target. Then to have to watch the two people she hates most in the world on Dr. Phil...she had to have been tearing the paint off the walls.......:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I see KC going the Tanya Harding route. She'll eventually eek out something from her notoriety,but it will be small and unsavory. Hopefully humiliating.

Hmm, I hadn't made the connection, but MissJames, you're right, they are from the same cloth.
jmo

I do pray the OCSO will see at least some of this money.

I do pray the OCSO will see at least some of this money.

Oh I think they will get it before her probation is over - because her team will think this will rehabilitate her in the eyes of the public - only it won't IMO.

Oh I think they will get it before her probation is over - because her team will think this will rehabilitate her in the eyes of the public - only it won't IMO.

Unless of course, they file an appeal on this latest ruling...in addition to the upcoming Appeals case on the Lying Convictions.

If by some means they happen to win that appeal then the citizens of Florida will be left only with the knowledge of exactly how much money all the Anthony garbage cost them.

IMO...JB is very educated on psychology. He knows this case will be used as a staple for cases for years. He's faced with the problem of not being able to pedal FCA now because of probation. So he uses this year to rehabilitate her image. After a year her book can come out telling the whole truth, everyone will bite because it's been a year, peoples anger has subsided but they still want the truth. FCA has gone through a year of theraphy, been a model citizen during probation. JB will "keep" her in food, housing, online shopping, body guard...maybe even boyfriends if needed, with her money of course. We can guess CA has sent her some money, she got paid for the staged walk and maybe an advance on a book/movie deal. It's now a long term project but he finds a way to make it work for him. He makes the year work for him, not against. She "comes out" as the new improved version. Companies do it all the time..new and improved formula or taste and some fall for it. So..now she is "well adjusted"..has seen the error of her ways and wants to tell the truth..the whole truth..and nothing but the truth. Maybe JB strikes a deal with JR & Fox..maybe with ABC...for the interview of the year.
Maybe FCA moves out of the country, dodges all the bills and does the interview from an undisclosed location, on a beach I think..wearing sunglasses. Can you see the tease?
Kinda makes me sick..just threw up a little in my mouth.

Unless of course, they file an appeal on this latest ruling...in addition to the upcoming Appeals case on the Lying Convictions.

If by some means they happen to win that appeal then the citizens of Florida will be left only with the knowledge of exactly how much money all the Anthony garbage cost them.

I'm quite sure they will file an appeal(s) but I have complete confidence in HHJP's rulings - he does massive intensive research and he isn't about to be outsmarted by the like of a Mason or a Fryer!

IMO...JB is very educated on psychology. He knows this case will be used as a staple for cases for years. He's faced with the problem of not being able to pedal FCA now because of probation. So he uses this year to rehabilitate her image. After a year her book can come out telling the whole truth, everyone will bite because it's been a year, peoples anger has subsided but they still want the truth. FCA has gone through a year of theraphy, been a model citizen during probation. JB will "keep" her in food, housing, online shopping, body guard...maybe even boyfriends if needed, with her money of course. We can guess CA has sent her some money, she got paid for the staged walk and maybe an advance on a book/movie deal. It's now a long term project but he finds a way to make it work for him. He makes the year work for him, not against. She "comes out" as the new improved version. Companies do it all the time..new and improved formula or taste and some fall for it. So..now she is "well adjusted"..has seen the error of her ways and wants to tell the truth..the whole truth..and nothing but the truth. Maybe JB strikes a deal with JR & Fox..maybe with ABC...for the interview of the year.
Maybe FCA moves out of the country, dodges all the bills and does the interview from an undisclosed location, on a beach I think..wearing sunglasses. Can you see the tease?

Sorry - disagree (I hate to use this word but here goes )Totally! He's got some street smarts, but he's not that smart - and all he got was lucky.

Baez is a joke among his peers and find me a serious case where he would actually be hired. We are letting this situation get to us and giving the guy all sorts of cred that he just doesn't deserve.

I don't see "happily ever after" for either of them. This case will haunt Baez forever - he will never shake free from it - IMO. A two bit hustler. That's it.
And FCA - she'll need a very big hat and sunglasses to even get to the beach.

Sorry - disagree (I hate to use this word but here goes )Totally! He's got some street smarts, but he's not that smart - and all he got was lucky.

Baez is a joke among his peers and find me a serious case where he would actually be hired. We are letting this situation get to us and giving the guy all sorts of cred that he just doesn't deserve.

I don't see "happily ever after" for either of them. This case will haunt Baez forever - he will never shake free from it - IMO. A two bit hustler. That's it.

Let me back up a bit...IMO...JB had a team that presented him with profiles on the jurors and he used this information to play to the jurors AND play them and they all followed like good little sheep..His "good morning" was a mental tactic to establish a connection with these people and they bought into it. I think JB messed up in his OS and what really surprised me is that CM let him do it. Maybe JB thought it was a good strategy but he opened FCA up to more problems which is fine with me but shows how inept he is. When he got up and announced that he knew FCA was serving probation in jail and didn't feel he had any obligation to inform the court. I'm not a lawyer but common sense would tell anyone to keep quiet. JVM kept harping on how well he did with his stupid charts to the point I would have to shut the TV off and walk away. Same reaction when they would call FCA a celebrity. Calling someone a celebrity should be reserved for people recognized for their skill, NOT someone who kills their child....:snooty:

IMO..JB tripped over himself the whole way through the trial. He wasn't experienced enough for that caliber of a trial and it showed. I still think it was unethical of Judge P to "coach" him when needed. If a lawyer isn't smart enough to do his job correctly, he should be removed. CM was suppose to be there to help with the defense but JB's ego wouldn't allow it. He should go back to selling bathing suits!

Please LG..don't think for one minute I would give JB any credit for being smart! My post up thread was only a theory from JB's position. I have my own fairy tale ending and believe me, it's not happily ever after. I have heard it mentioned that JB is a joke among his peers, thats why JA was laughing and shaking his head through most of the trial, I was everytime he got up and opened his mouth. That was a part of my shock when the verdict came in, how all 12 could have taken this guy seriously. I think JA should have considered his behavior but I don't believe it made much difference to the jury..know what I mean?

I don't take offense when anyone disagrees with my posts, we are here to disagree at times...I'm just glad the satellite didn't get cha.....:great:

And the hate will grow exponentially .

Totally agree. There is no happily ever after, especially for FCA which makes me smile. Her NAME now will go down in history as its own "word" synonomous with things like child murderer, creepy, sociopath, liar; just like OJ, her aquital will forever be linked with injustice, anger, hatred.... And there will be no big money for her. The best she has is the *advertiser censored* industry. No one else wants her.:twocents:

There's a new show on cloo...Killer Instinct...The host is a profiler that worked for the FBI..He approaches the cases from the killers perspective. This is what I think JB might be thinking..this is only a theory...

Totally agree. There is no happily ever after, especially for FCA which makes me smile. Her NAME now will go down in history as its own "word" synonomous with things like child murderer, creepy, sociopath, liar; just like OJ, her aquital will forever be linked with injustice, anger, hatred.... And there will be no big money for her. The best she has is the *advertiser censored* industry. No one else wants her.:twocents:

BBM

and that industry..as of now doesnt want her. a company offered her a contact and withdrew it from the backlash they got from their customers..LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee
Back