State rests rebuttal case- thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this autopsy photo is public and didn't need to be enhanced, I'm posting it with a Warning - Graphic. But you can see JA's footprint about 5 times here. What a disrespecting so-and-so.

The toe area of the shoeprint is distorted--it's actually more regular than that around the edges--but I'm amazed it survived at all. It has the two octagons just like the example of the shoeprint shown in court. (Can't find that photo again, however).

Didn't Jodi testify to wearing socks, and wasn't a pair of socks found in the washer?

Where are Jodi's shoes? Did she mention shoes on her way to Hoover? I seem to recall something of that sort.

IMO JA wanted him dead and he just would not die quickly enough for her. The throat wound cut off his airway and blood circulation to the brain.

Caution: Graphic:
I have looked at the autopsy photos and report. Regarding the throat wound: IMO she slit his throat from right to left. There is a small "hesitation wound" right upper neck where he probably moved. One incised wound. Very sharp knife. Right side deeper than left. She severed major artery and vein (carotid/jugular) on right side, jugular on left. Arteries pump, veins ooze. When you take your pulse in the neck, that is your carotid artery. She transected his trachea, cutting off air supply. Because of the supporting neck muscles being cut, he would not have been able to support his head. Given the fact that he had been stabbed in the chest, with the knife penetrating the superior vena cava and his lung, he was losing blood internally and he only had one lung working. The severed carotid artery pumped blood outside the body at a rapid rate. He had no chance of recovery at this time. While his brain stem was still intact, he continued to try and breathe and his heart was still beating until there was not enough blood to pump.

I think she intended to make him hurt and make him suffer. Which he did. The gun shot was her insurance that there was no chance at life. At all. The bullet entered his skull and started to tumble, most likely tumbling through his frontal lobe, before descending into his left cheek area. The frontal lobe is responsible in part for decision making, processing, motor, verbal etc. If you take a look at the bullet, you can see the flattened portion of where it struck the frontal bone.

Not only did she premeditate this, she wanted him to suffer. For this reason, I think that is why she used the knife first. She wanted him to experience pain. Sadistic. I had initially thought that she shot him first, but after listening to all the testimony, that scenario would not have accomplished what she had in mind. It would have been too quick.

He did manage to try and protect himself as evidenced by the defensive wounds. When you go through muscle, it is exceedingly painful. The stab wounds to his chest would have him on the ground. First instinct is to splint yourself as a result of a chest injury I.e. tuck. Hence the back stab wounds. The human body instinctively reacts to protect itself, both anatomically and physiologically. Blood vessels react by spasming to try to impede blood loss etc. A whole A&P lesson would be involved, so I won't bore you. The body will do everything to protect breathing and maintain the airway. Notice when you hold your breath while swimming. You can't for very long.

JA cut everything vital to survival. She had planned this out no doubt. The horrific injuries she inflicted were purposeful. So I hope this jury reacts with purpose and sentences her to death. Respectfully, IMO

Thanks for your explanation, that it's so educational is very helpful. I think what I was confused about was, regarding your previous post:

She also cut the Muscles in his neck, from the back and front.

I interpreted that as meaning she also cut from / through the back of his neck which I had not heard before, as though to try to decapitate him. I'm thinking now I just misunderstood your post. :wave:

Working on planning crock pot meals for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday :facepalm:

The hubs and I considered taking an IQ test after discussing the trial, but I don't think either one of us would be able to live down the results. We've been prodding and joking with each other about it since it came up.

Could you imagine? If he tested better than me, I would be deflated ;)

Weren't you tested in school? Are you here in the USA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very few of us will ever serve on a DP jury.....it is easier for us to say give her the DP than it is for the jury who really has life or death in their hands. After reading this article from the jurors in the Wendi Andriano case, I pray there are some really STRONG jurors in this case that can lay it out like the WA jurors did for one another! JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!:praying:

http://www.nlada.org/DMS/Documents/1106668066.47/0124deathjurors24.html

When I served on a jury (not DP) the 1st thing we did was elect a foreman. (This jury has had 4 months together and by now know who the obvious choice is.) Then we had our first vote for guilty or innocent. (The majority voted guilty.) That's when the intimidation…I mean deliberation began. The stronger personalities in the room pointed out all the evidence pointing to a guilty verdict. There were discussions, arguments, some name calling, and questioning of the IQ some. Then back to the evidence. There were more votes, each one had more guilty votes than the previous vote. Eventually we had a unanimous guilty vote.

So what I'm saying is that there will be some passionate jurors that will use evidence, common sense, and even intimidation if need be to arrive at a unanimous verdict. We can tell by the juror questions there are several pro prosecution jurors. We know how passionate most of us are. Imagine the passion that THEY have after giving up 4 months of their lives!

The only thing we have to worry about is a rogue juror with an agenda, such as a big payday from a tabloid, IMHO. :twocents:

Too funny. This is JA's number plate from the rental car

Thanks to Jodi's diary on Twitter

BI0aYLVCIAAJZfA.jpg:large

And this is Nurmi's

BI09W-ZCAAAiOWf.jpg:large

And one I'd love!

---

Jodi's Diary ‏@JodisDiary 24 Apr

DT: "we would like to approach the approach we approached after approaching the approach we are approaching out of" #JodiArias Trial

BI07gTdCUAA1OGX.jpg:large

----

And thanks to Karahunt35

BI3VozbCIAAU6cz.jpg:large

I'd spar with JM anyday

Oh I love these :floorlaugh:

Im not liking this long break, ive started housework again. Ive dismantled my kitchen today had the rubber gloves on down scrubbing everything. Roll on Wednesday :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

JA has lied all of her life, but she's not very good at it. She thinks she's as smart as Einstein?:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Day 20 of her testimony she says she wanted to look through some boxes at Travis's place looking for her SS card. She didn't keep it in her purse "for security reasons", but would toss it in a box at someone else's house? LOL

She also said her and Travis weren't together at that point. Um.....typical stalker behaviour - always leave something behind to give you an excuse to go back to your target's place!!!

So she go over to his house, goes around the back, sees TA with a woman, says "it hurt" to see that, then said they were seeing other people. THEN she said she confronted TA about the other woman.

Not together at that point, seeing other people, yet she confronts him.:scared:

If any of her testilying makes sense to you, I'm glad you aren't on the jury. :floorlaugh:

Since this autopsy photo is public and didn't need to be enhanced, I'm posting it with a Warning - Graphic. But you can see JA's footprint about 5 times here. What a disrespecting so-and-so.

The toe area of the shoeprint is distorted--it's actually more regular than that around the edges--but I'm amazed it survived at all. It has the two octagons just like the example of the shoeprint shown in court. (Can't find that photo again, however).

Is there anyway at all for you to outline it on one... So I can see it on another. I tend to "see" all sorts of things after looking a long time..,

BBM~ Yes, I always believed DB and possibly Gus were either paying her or providing her with possessions (cell phones) in exchange for fellatio.

How the heck was she able to make 3 deposits into 2 bank accounts in Monterrey?

I was just watching some youtube on Jodi, and it triggered something. It has been really bothering me the amounts of money she deposited after Darryl Brewers house. Now I know they were friends. But is it possible he sort of paid her for sexual favours? It is not clear where she stayed in Monterey, and my guess Is Darryls house, definitely. He seemed extremely unnaturally nervous on the stand. Maybe he perjured himself on the stand to protect himself but not to the point he was protecting Jodi. Or the defence and prosecution stayed away from this line of questioning because they didn't want the focus to be on their relationship. Is it possible she was kind of prostituting herself with some men and that is how she could avoid working and afford to travel? I don't mean to be crass but her booty been worked and I just started putting two and two together. Perhaps that was a bit of her own dirty little secret. Maybe that was what Travis discovered about her? Maybe she put it to him that they could still **** and he could just pay her and that made him incensed enough to write that email?:twocents:

When I served on a jury (not DP) the 1st thing we did was elect a foreman. (This jury has had 4 months together and by now know who the obvious choice is.) Then we had our first vote for guilty or innocent. (The majority voted guilty.) That's when the intimidation…I mean deliberation began. The stronger personalities in the room pointed out all the evidence pointing to a guilty verdict. There were discussions, arguments, some name calling, and questioning of the IQ some. Then back to the evidence. There were more votes, each one had more guilty votes than the previous vote. Eventually we had a unanimous guilty vote.

So what I'm saying is that there will be some passionate jurors that will use evidence, common sense, and even intimidation if need be to arrive at a unanimous verdict. We can tell by the juror questions there are several pro prosecution jurors. We know how passionate most of us are. Imagine the passion that THEY have after giving up 4 months of their lives!

The only thing we have to worry about is a rogue juror with an agenda, such as a big payday from a tabloid, IMHO. :twocents:

IMO the ones that aren't very bright tend to be sheep anyway and will eventually follow the herd.

JA has lied all of her life, but she's not very good at it. She thinks she's as smart as Einstein?:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Day 20 of her testimony she says she wanted to look through some boxes at Travis's place looking for her SS card. She didn't keep it in her purse "for security reasons", but would toss it in a box at someone else's house? LOL

She also said her and Travis weren't together at that point. Um.....typical stalker behaviour - always leave something behind to give you an excuse to go back to your target's place!!!

So she go over to his house, goes around the back, sees TA with a woman, says "it hurt" to see that, then said they were seeing other people. THEN she said she confronted TA about the other woman.

Not together at that point, seeing other people, yet she confronts him.:scared:

If any of her testilying makes sense to you, I'm glad you aren't on the jury. :floorlaugh:

I've been revisiting her testiphony, just to see how I might hear it differently the second time around. IT IS LAUGHABLE.

Honest to god, if there is anyone on the jury who believes this....I agree with a previous poster who said it isn't the fault of JM. Save an actual real-time video of the murder, there is nothing more he could do.

As for doubling as a mastermind criminal, she makes Elmer Fudd look like a genius. :help: :help: :help: :help:

Weren't you tested in school? Are you here in the USA?

No, I was never tested at school and was born and raised in the US. To my knowledge, my kids weren't tested either. It may be standard practice in some states, but apparently not in Texas.

BBM~ Yes, I always believed DB and possibly Gus were either paying her or providing her with possessions (cell phones) in exchange for fellatio.

How the heck was she able to make 3 deposits into 2 bank accounts in Monterrey?

IMO she was floating checks.

Also, DB worked in restaurants no? Or was he with PPL also? (maybe that was MM :facepalm:) Anyways, I have a feeling she stole the knife from his place?

She borrowed the money from a friend. He said she paid him back. She may have used Brewers place to dye her hair. Hes a knife collector. Maybe she got the knife from his place, or her job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech