State rests rebuttal case- thread #163

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just assumed everyone was tested ...I was tested as a child. My son was also tested.

As an adult, I took a battery of psychological tests as part of a research study.

Interesting to note, I lost more than a few points as an adult. My IQ now is the same as Jodi's. I'm still recovering from that bombshell...

Granted...I did skip a few questions I couldn't be bothered to work out. But still!!! I am left a little shaken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just learned that IQ is not totally accurate in adults once they have finished higher learning. That is why children are tested usually at 5 and 12. You are smarter than JA and a much nicer and better person. :seeya:

I honestly think it won't be reached in one, but I think within 1 week.

I hope she gets sentenced to the DP on Jun4th.

I think they could easily come back with a verdict by the end of the day on Monday. They've asked so many questions of the witnesses and I think that will cut down on deliberation time. I doubt they'll deliberate even close to a week.

Last night I dreamt the jury was out for 40 minutes, but I woke up before the verdict was announced.

It's not at all unlikely that JA had it melted down and used to adorn/encrust the hilt of the knife she used to slaughter/butcher Travis.

Only to throw it away in the desert? :floorlaugh:

More probable she gave it to DB as payment of a loan :floorlaugh: Oooooo maybe that forms part of his fear of testifying!

BBM~ I think she was going to make a run for the Mexican border and MM was part of her escape plan.

I've always wondered about that piece of duct that was found.

Remember right after she was arrested, the car rental (Budget?) found a gun stashed very well in the engine compartment? And from what I understood, Arias admitted it was hers. But why was it hidden like that?

<snip>

Elmer%2BFudd%2Bsb.bmp

OMG...snort. This is her to a T.

The point that Dt makes that she was in a FOG about knife...ok , but?
She admits killing him FOG or no FOG...what difference would it make anyway? i know for some legal reason it somehow makes it not as bad for her? but, she admits doing it...so she did the killing...

Is that his right shoulder? tia

Since this autopsy photo is public and didn't need to be enhanced, I'm posting it with a Warning - Graphic. But you can see JA's footprint about 5 times here. What a disrespecting so-and-so.

The toe area of the shoeprint is distorted--it's actually more regular than that around the edges--but I'm amazed it survived at all. It has the two octagons just like the example of the shoeprint shown in court. (Can't find that photo again, however).

Since this autopsy photo is public and didn't need to be enhanced, I'm posting it with a Warning - Graphic. But you can see JA's footprint about 5 times here. What a disrespecting so-and-so.

The toe area of the shoeprint is distorted--it's actually more regular than that around the edges--but I'm amazed it survived at all. It has the two octagons just like the example of the shoeprint shown in court. (Can't find that photo again, however).

I've always assumed that the prosecutor is holding some of this back for [death] penalty phase.

The cruelty case almost proves itself.

Being that she's a 'genius' and all, it seems odd that she didn't do much to destroy the evidence of her brutal torture-murder.

Of course, she did leave him nude, uncovered, with legs spread in that shower stall so that he would be completely exposed when found, just as she had planned it.

That and demolishing or simply burning down the house would have ensured that the scene, or what was left of it, was discovered before she could get out of Dodge. LE would have been on her trail much sooner than later, and if caught, she could kiss goodbye the Ryan Burns grinding alibi which she had also painstakingly staged in advance of the murder [read "pre-meditation"].

I think they could easily come back with a verdict by the end of the day on Monday. They've asked so many questions of the witnesses and I think that will cut down on deliberation time. I doubt they'll deliberate even close to a week.

Last night I dreamt the jury was out for 40 minutes, but I woke up before the verdict was announced.

BBM
Agree. Verdict on Monday. The only 'deliberation' that will take place is what to order for lunch! If they take a straw vote, it will be unanimous - Guilty - Premeditated Murder 1. Case closed!

That makes no sense. Evilness transferring over? Please.
I've heard stories about "cellular memory" transfering behavior characteristics. It could happen I suppose. People living but 100 years ago would have laughed at the idea of gene splicing and genetic engineering. :moo:

Jodi claimed she left DB in Monterey and headed for his sister Laura's house in Pasadena "hoping" to take pics of her new baby. Why wasn't Laura called as a witness - by the DT to give Jodi an excuse for making the 5 hr. drive or by JM to prove premeditation? Jodi claimed she called Laura when she arrived in Pasadena and waited around for a response that never came. Maybe she did, especially if DB told her Laura wasn't there. Still, it's odd that Laura remains a mystery when Jodi's route proves premeditation imo.

BBM
Agree. Verdict on Monday. The only 'deliberation' that will take place is what to order for lunch! If they take a straw vote, it will be unanimous - Guilty - Premeditated Murder 1. Case closed!

i think it will take them an hour to come to the verdict but they will hang about for a while longer,can you imagine they came back within an hour? nurmi would be up in arms about that

BBM

IMO after 4 months of not being able to talk about the case, these jurors are going to want to talk, review their notes, and share their interpretations, sequences of events etc. somewhat like many on WSs have been doing. That will take them a few days at least. MOO.

IMO the ones that aren't very bright tend to be sheep anyway and will eventually follow the herd.

Then there are the jurors who like to be contrarians. Gives them the attention of the room. Was on a jury and experienced a juror like this. Made us want to tear our hair out and forced a split decision on what should have been cut and dried.

I think I have finally watched all of the states rebuttal and got caught up. When will JM do his closing argument? Do they start on Monday? I have to take my son to get his blood counts checked on Mon.

True if she had something on DB or MM it's not like they are repenting and confessed to their bishop?
Or maybe she was pot dealer too, since she grew pot in Yreka and I bet the rest of her family did too.

TA wasn't the first man she took tons of pics with and of, taped conversations, etc. that she could hold over them for $$$$

The point that Dt makes that she was in a FOG about knife...ok , but?
She admits killing him FOG or no FOG...what difference would it make anyway? i know for some legal reason it somehow makes it not as bad for her? but, she admits doing it...so she did the killing...

The fog as explained by Samuels and the DV testimony were the only possible way the DT had any hope of "saving" her life.

Moreover, the defendant was never, ever, never, ever, ever, never going to admit that killing him was premeditated or completely her fault. She will/would never accept that much responsibility.

IMO after 4 months of not being able to talk about the case, these jurors are going to want to talk, review their notes, and share their interpretations, sequences of events etc. somewhat like many on WSs have been doing. That will take them a few days at least. MOO.

If I were a juror, we couldn't leave until we completed a few 10 ten lists;) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member