State rests rebuttal case- thread #163

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did have a chuckle earlier today at JA's expense. They were replaying KN's questioning of Deanna.... they did the split screen and the look on JA's face as KN kept going with the 'nasty names' questions had me LOLing for real. You can see her looking at him like she's thinking, "WTH??? Even she was getting the truth that Travis never called Deanna those names because she WASN'T any of those things!" I swear that is the only time I have looked at JA and actually laughed. Didn't feel bad about it for a second, either :) The longer he questioned Deanna, the harder JA was looking at him with that expression. I loved it!

Yes and also bringing her frail granny in to court! I hate people who try to
manipulate your emotions like that - it is so condescending; they think they
have pulled one over on the Jury. If I were a Juror I would KNOW the prisoner was guilty just because of the capers of the DT- you don't need all this manipulation, image management and 'spin' if you are innocent.

I agree.

Dear JA,
I have a brand new box of hair color in my bathroom. You know, the one with the pretty porcelain toilet, with a DOOR. Don't ya just hate it when ya have no privacy?
I'll be dying my hair whenever I feel like it.
Not sure what I want for dinner tonight. I know it won't be soy stew. I don't think I'll EVER eat that kind of stuff.... decisions, decisions....
Probably going to stay up late, and sleep in late too.... Man, I love being able to choose when I do that! Don't you? Oh, nevermind!
I might take a roadtrip soon as well. I'm a free spirit don't ya know...Oh sorry, I used that F word...the one you hate... FREE.
Well, gotta go. Do anything I want to. Cause... I'm FREE.

help please. Not computer savy at all. All of a sudden the print here is SO small I can barely read anything. What happened, what do I need to do? It's only here no other place on the web.

It is call blowing the margins.... when someone posts a picture that is too large on a thread. if you see a picture that is too large merely use the alert button on the top right button on the post.

an alternate option is to post a note on the thread taking the name of the poster and the post number so that they can edit it themselves.

ETA... I am on a phone so I did not know that it was due to something else. Glad others were here to help.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I'm also wondering: I can't fathom in any way that she killed before, BUT how many people know or could slice a throat like that and go for the heart, with such force and depth ?

My speculation is that the destroyed hard drive they recovered from her grandparents house (?) had Google searches about using a knife to kill. JMHO.

On the State vs J A FB site there is a video of the Estrella jail where the inmate is staying. It's pretty ugly. Noisy and hectic, with two women each gathering their luvers in prison.

When men hurt
The heart and mind behind perpetrators of family violence
Produced by Greggory Peck
Directed by Greggory Peck
Premiere Date: 2004

Genre: Film
Production Type:
Mormon Contributor(s)
Distribution Types:
Commercial Video (VHS/DVD)

Summary:
Discover the keys to breaking generational cycles of abuse from the experts. Three men explain how they stopped their intolerable behavior.

View BYU Library catalog record
http://catalog.lib.byu.edu/uhtbin/ckey-search/3912686

HBLL Call No: DVDMM 269, VCMM 43
Cast Members: David Weir, Michael Cochran, Greggory Peck.
Psychologists: Alyce D. LaViolette, Robert Geffner, Daniel Jay Sonkin.

http://mormonlit.byu.edu/lit_work.php?w_id=27566

Is that ALV misrepresenting herself as a psychologist? :eek:

It is absolutely a(nother) lie from her. Probably thought "no big deal, I've been doing this for 30 years, I just know things. Don't need to bother with that pesky training or actual degree in psychology."

I would suggest that no one send Jodi a picture of themselves and that no one send anything with your true and accurate mailing address on it. Even though Jodi will be in prison, death row or life, she does have friends on the outside that appear willing and able to do anything she wants.

Heck no...I'm with you on that!! ...I won't even use my real name on this site b/c of the same reason... Pure FEAR of that EVIL girl!!

I was also thinking how dangerous being a prosecutor must be... I worry for JM's safety!

I would use something like this for the return address;

Alyce
29 Snow White Lane
Enchanted Forest, Juanderland

922779_545362148819686_568187671_n.jpg

Some people who receive the death penalty thank the warden. This polite guy did.

Texas inmate shouts 'Wow' during execution

Just before the lethal drug took effect and at the conclusion of his statement, Cobb twisted his head back, raised it off a pillow placed on the gurney and then toward the warden standing behind him.

"Wow!" the inmate exclaimed in a loud voice. "That is great. That is awesome! Thank you, warden! Thank you (expletive) warden!"

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/26/17935113-texas-inmate-shouts-wow-during-execution?lite=

:bump: Bumping my own post. The needle may be too good for Arias.

A little background on Dr. Geffner...

[video=youtube;yzkoiNQWaFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzkoiNQWaFA[/video]

It is call blowing the margins.... when someone posts a picture that is too large on a thread. if you see a picture that is too large merely use the alert button on the top right button on the post.

an alternate option is to post a note on the thread taking the name of the poster and the post number so that they can edit it themselves.

ETA... I am on a phone so I did not know that it was due to something else. Glad others were here to help.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

O' that's what blowing the margins is. My , no wonder posters don't like it.

When men hurt
The heart and mind behind perpetrators of family violence
Produced by Greggory Peck
Directed by Greggory Peck
Premiere Date: 2004

Genre: Film
Production Type:
Mormon Contributor(s)
Distribution Types:
Commercial Video (VHS/DVD)

Summary:
Discover the keys to breaking generational cycles of abuse from the experts. Three men explain how they stopped their intolerable behavior.

View BYU Library catalog record
http://catalog.lib.byu.edu/uhtbin/ckey-search/3912686

HBLL Call No: DVDMM 269, VCMM 43
Cast Members: David Weir, Michael Cochran, Greggory Peck.
Psychologists: Alyce D. LaViolette, Robert Geffner, Daniel Jay Sonkin.

http://mormonlit.byu.edu/lit_work.php?w_id=27566

Is that ALV misrepresenting herself as a psychologist? :eek:

Thought her license was cancelled. Her mentor's license was revoked. Wonder if the two have anything to do with the other?

So Geffner has a dog in the hunt by trying to clear ALV's name, huh?

I'd love to see a map showing the many exits along I-10 E between Pasadena and Mesa, all with brightly lit gas stations where Jodi could have stopped safely and looked for the charger...but didn't.

Which reminds me that Vinnie Politan pointed out there are 250 truck stops/gas stations between Pasadena and Mesa. :twocents:

I have a very hard time feeling any sympathy for Dan Freeman. He may say now that he was "used" by the defense team but he was deposed and knew where they would go with the questions he was asked during that question time. The defense and the state would not put someone on the stand without deposing them first to see what they know and if they have any information that may be useful. It sounds to me as if Dan now has some sort of buyers remorse. Perhaps he should have considered all of the options back in 2010 when he first had contact with the defense team.

MOO

And on another note, can we please either drop the organ transplant talk or at least take it to the proper thread (if there is one) for it? Please and thank you/

Firstly, I would agree that the organ donation discussion needs to go somewhere else ... does not belong on this thread.

Secondly, I agree with your opinion with respect to Dan Freeman. I kinda think he's had a longstanding crush on Jodi ... and has only recently come to terms with that and has realized that "she is who she appears to be" ... a cold blooded murderer who killed his good friend. I'm a little disappointed that it took him this long to get there. Obviously he took a sip of her koolaid ... but only spit it out since this trial began or shortly before. JMO

Thought her license was cancelled. Her mentor's license was revoked. Wonder if the two have anything to do with the other?

So Geffner has a dog in the hunt by trying to clear ALV's name, huh?

Her degree is not in psychology, but in order to practice as a therapist she had to have 2 years of field supervision like other disciplines in the clinical aspect of the mental health field (social work, mental health counseling, etc). I believe she received supervision from the psychologist? Not 100% sure. It seems to be the one verifiable thing she did which was congruent with ethical practice and the standards of the mental health profession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankfurtfun