State rests rebuttal case- thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, according to Travis' sister the jury will get the case on Monday? Does this mean the Judge changed the schedule again?
Perhaps Tanisha has been told deliberations will most likely begin on the Monday. JM must have some idea how long final jural instructions and closing arguments will take on Thursday and Friday, and in any event I bet they aren't expecting a decision on Friday. Just speculating though ;)

They deliberate every day until a verdict is reached I believe.

IIRC, HLN reported there would be no deliberations over the weekend as there is not personnel available. Zuri is reporting that it is because the State of Arizona has spent all the funds having to defend this murderer.

Wouldn't it be nice if they could harvest her organs before putting her to death? Giving someone who is good and kind a much needed extension of life? Those organs could do a lot of good.

i read recently that a state has just started harvesting organs from death row inmates,personally i think it is a great idea there are a shortage of organs and these people no longer have a need for them.

:welcome4:
:seeya:

I understand what you are thinking. Initially I thought prosecution gave a very direct and dry case, the standard proof murder through ME, show evidence through LE and IT experts. Etc. I thought he could do more and show more. However, during the defense presentation, I came to believe the prosecution had deliberately withheld evidence so the defense will not be trying to come up with plausible explanations. Juan also did not ask questions in chronological order when he was doing the cross, again I believe this is intentional. Juan knew Jodi and other defense witnesses would lie, so he asked questions in “random” order, and their made up stories may sound OK, but would not be cohesive when the stories are put back to the right order, and hence expose the lies and liars.

I appreciate the hard work the prosecution team had put into this case and I think Juan’s strategy is brilliant. This is avery evil defendant, and I am glad Travis have a extremely wonderful prosecution team to fight for his justice.

Wouldn't you all just LOVE to be in that jury room though? I wonder if there's snacks .. I guess it's a coffee, tea and biscuits kind of occasion .. I wonder if there'll be one juror the others have to convince constantly, or if they all walk in, look over the definitions and all agree from the get-go. If they all agree from the start do they just twiddle their thumbs until a decent amount of time has passed? To be a fly on the wall....

Travis to me was like a diamond in the rough.

Then he met Jodi. She chipped away at him, and brought out the worst in him.

He knew that and was trying to end the toxicity of the their relationship many times over. She became obesessed and in the end lost her latch to Travis.

Don't worry Travis.... you have plenty of people who are watching over you and she will pay with what she did to your beautiful soul.

Juan's got this one, and mark my words, Jodi will be sentenced to death.

:peace: :angel:

JA will soon be answering to this woman, Warden Frigo.

frigo.jpg

Wouldn't it be nice if they could harvest her organs before putting her to death? Giving someone who is good and kind a much needed extension of life? Those organs could do a lot of good.
I understand what you're saying, but would you seriously want any part of her? I know I wouldn't.

Dear Fellow Sleuthers, I know this is OT but I feel it's important to share on all the boards so everyone that has supported this beautiful family knows how much they are appreciated.

Status Update
By Justice for Travis Alexander
Message from Tanisha Sorenson
To All the Supporters of Travis and our Family,
As the time is now near to verdict time our family needs your support more than ever now. You all have been true examples of Christ, very giving , caring, kind hearted, and loving. The support of all of you has been heartfelt and has brought many smiles to our families faces during these hard times. We will be forever grateful !
I know that the most important thing we can all continue doing is getting down on our knees and praying to the Lord that we will have Justice for Travis here on this earth. I know there will be Justice in the life to come in the eternities but I feel that the Lord will also have his hand in bringing Justice here on earth. Our Heavenly father hears our prayers and he will answer them.
The jury will get this case on Monday the 6th and that's why I have a special request from all of you to join us as we pray and fast for the Jury, For our Family, For Travis, and For the Ultimate Justice in this case. My family and I will be fasting and praying on Sunday May 5th. I know from my own personal experience that the Lord has answered my prayers after I fasted, and that's why I know if we all do it on Sunday the 5th , he will see that we all have faith in him and that Justice is what we want and I feel he will deliver as he touches the hearts of the Jurors.
We have all been brought together thru this horrible tragedy, we have all been touched by Travis and his inspiration as he was alive, by the things he did while he was alive, and by the people he helped and served while he was alive, and because of the Death of this amazing man , we all share the love, the loss, the hope, the sorrow, the life, the faith, the gratitude, the strength, the empathy, and the unity, together. May the Lord continued to bless all of you for all the strength and love you have shown our family.
Don't be sad for Travis for he is happy, in a wonderful place doing the Lords work, he continues to teach, learn, serve, laugh, make others laugh, sing, and rejoice in happiness. He is with our Savior Jesus Christ, he is with us in our hearts and minds , and he will be with us as we get the Verdict of Guilty of first degree Murder and have Justice for him! Our family loves you all!! Our Heavenly Father loves you, and Travis loves you!!
Justice4Travis!!!

Travis to me was like a diamond in the rough.

Then he met Jodi. She chipped away at him, and brought out the worst in him.

He knew that and was trying to end the toxicity of the their relationship many times over. She became obesessed and in the end lost her latch to Travis.

Don't worry Travis.... you have plenty of people who are watching over you and she will pay with what she did to your beautiful soul.

Juan's got this one, and mark my words, Jodi will be sentenced to death.

:peace: :angel:

If Travis' behaviour towards JA was 'the worst in him' then I will aspire to be more like him! He dealt with this manipulative evil psychopath and all he could muster out were a few harsh words...

I agree with you that JA will be sentenced to death.

Arias' IQ is 119.

She scored 138 on the verbal portion of the IQ tests, but there are four portions. The 138 verbal score was combined with the three other scores, resulting in an IQ of 119.

So much for equating herself with Einstein

i read recently that a state has just started harvesting organs from death row inmates,personally i think it is a great idea there are a shortage of organs and these people no longer have a need for them.

That is awesome! I had no idea! With so many children, especially, needing organs and otherwise facing certain death through no fault of their own, it would be such a waste for those organs to die with JA.

So, according to Travis' sister the jury will get the case on Monday? Does this mean the Judge changed the schedule again?

I think she's just going from JSKS' schedule; i.e., testimony on Wed., jury instructions on Thu., closing arguments on Thu. and Fri.

If the jury doesn't deliberate on the weekend, that leaves Mon.

I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong thread.

Isn't this Jodi's ex boyfriend Bobby Juarez?
http://m.myspace.com/home.wap?bfd=webnext&isredirected=true#friends.list/alb/108063395/495843

lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/bobby_juarez

I seriously got chills after seeing the knife and the black socks in one photo!! He really is a creepy guy!! From what I've read, he now lives in Hawaii. Anyone know when he moved there? I'm interested as to why haven't we seen this guy in court?? Could he have helped Jodi in some way?

Also, there are some weird youtube videos of some chick claiming that she is Bobbies ex & he's blackmailing her or something?? I don't know, I guess he was abusive towards her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLiFyta_6nE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Thx. I'm pretty sure the hands seen in these Bobby Juarez photos are the hands seen in the "p-nis" photos. Fan-shaped nails and all. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV