State rests rebuttal case- thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope on Wednesday this Geffner testifies that JA was in a fog due to PTSD.

Then I want to hear JM ask him to explain how she had the awareness while in that "fog" to lock the bedroom door after she slaughtered TA. And also how it is that she had the awareness while in that "fog" to delete only evidence pictures on his camera, leaving 90 others.

And during this fog, she knows she threw a rope in a dumpster, and threw the gun somewhere. Then when she is coming out of her fog how she immediately knows she killed Travis, and takes the times to create a voicemail with the INTENTION of deceiving the police.

Things that make you go hmmmm.

935712_547170728638828_763864668_n.jpg

Travis Alexander

"Dr. Geffner is ONLY allowed to talk abt BPD. He mentions one word abt DV, he's out."

Read that elsewhere, does anyone know if it's true?

And block the dog from going upstairs. And thousands of other things she did in that fog.

And the ninja story, come on. During that story she had a lot of information about what happened and God help me but I believe a lot of what she says happened, like TA saying he can't feel his legs and screaming at her to get help. I bet at one time or another he did scream 'F'ing kill you *advertiser censored*". I sure would have.

She knows way more than she lets on for sure. When Dr. Demarte said that one of the red flags was that JA's memory got 'worse' not better with talking about it. Therapy being one of the major ways to help PTSD. Coping and working through the events, you remember more. I thought about the ninja interrogation and watched a lot of it again and it sure did seem like there was little to no fog then.

K

According to Abe Abohadi: she went on one date with him and remembered the exact drink he ordered. She remembers everything about that killing, I'd bet on it. Liar is what she is.

OK! This guy shot himself on Tuesday July 15 2008???

THAT is really odd timing!!! He shot himself with a small pistol
that he had to buy himself too.

Clancy Talbot was almost killed on July 11, 2008 in a freak accident on an ATV.

Anyone else JA knew experience bad luck or die?

Ashley Reed - who may very well have been a true victim of domestic violence. I am not suggesting that her ex-husband murdered her. However, I do think that it is possible that her ex-husband was abusive towards her. Ashley Reed passed away on March 3, 2010.

I could be mistaken - however, reading webleuthers posts about Arias murdering Travis Alexander - I think that Ashley Reed was the person that anonymously called police investigating Travis Alexander murder to give a "tip." This Ashley Reed (I believe) passed away on March 3, 2010.

Websleuthers please correct me if I am wrong. Thank you.

Re-watching Dr. D's testimony right now.

She'll be a really great witness in a few years.

She's already head and shoulders above the DT's shills.

I think she's good now, yay Smarty Demarte. Aced the psych part of the case for The People.

me not a god. being human. JA took all her fail realitionships in taking the life of Travis Alexander. she muliti packed it and Travis Alexander paided FOR what all the other men did to her.

i have no pity on JA. she mocked the system with her lies. she had nothing but sex to offer men. she lied her way through life. no one wanted to marry her none of her exes did. she had nothing else to offer. not saying she did not try to fake her way to get anyone to marry her. even the slow taker daryl would not marry her and he been with her the longest.

You got that right
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She made the CONSCIOUS DECISION to (according to her stupid story) go for a gun she 1) wasn't sure was there, 2) wasn't sure was loaded, and 3) didn't even intend to shoot her "attacker" with. She admits freely that she could have quite easily gone the other way and not used any force against Travis (you know, in her piece of junk lie that only she believes).

Remember... JA didn't shoot Travis Alexander at all according to her! The gun just accidentally went off. :scared:

BBM:
:lol: when she said this on cross, I just shook my head, and thought, why would she think that simply pointing the gun at travis would stop him when she knew, that he knew that she knew the gun wasn't loaded!!!!!

But then she later clarified by "remembering" that he had told her he was going to load the gun! :crazy:

There's a good chance Dr. Geffner will testify that Jodi has Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).

Fair enough, but can not be treated. Remember, the movie "To Die For", with Nicole Kidman. There's an example of severe NPD.

I hope on Wednesday this Geffner testifies that JA was in a fog due to PTSD.

Then I want to hear JM ask him to explain how she had the awareness while in that "fog" to lock the bedroom door after she slaughtered TA. And also how it is that she had the awareness while in that "fog" to delete only evidence pictures on his camera, leaving 90 others.

And she answered a jury question that she remembers dumping the gun....pffft

"Dr. Geffner is ONLY allowed to talk abt BPD. He mentions one word abt DV, he's out."

Is it a fact that Dr. Geffner is going to be the one testifying on Wed.?

All testimony should be relevant/responsive to the State's rebuttal case.

Ostensibly, L. Kirk Nurmi's motion was predicated on the "new evidence" submitted by the State; i.e., BPD Dx.

Thus, we would expect that Geffner's focus should be rather narrow.

But that's a call that JSKS will make. And she has given very broad latitude to the DT thus far.

So I'll be surprised if JW doesn't succeed in expanding Geffner's 'playing field' right over the top of JM's objections.

Seemed JA used sex and her body to lure men in, then made it unavailable to them if they would not marry her. I don't believe half of what JA says, but I believe there is shred of truth in most of her lies.

I said it earlier (in the previous thread) but I firmly believe that if JA receives LWOP, she'll consider it a win. I watched a movie this week about Sara Pender, who reminds me SO much of JA it scared me. Sara is currently in jail (now in solitary after she escaped prison) & prior to her solitary confinement THRIVED in the prison environment. Made tons of friends, seduced a prison guard w/ sex to have him help her make/distribute drugs & eventually he helped her escape, her sister picked her up the day she escaped, even the warden had nothing but nice things to say about Sara Pender. The truth is she brutally killed her 2 roommates & spent her time in prison & on the run, manipulating everyone she came in contact with. Most of the people who helped her are now serving jail time of their own. If not on death row or solitary, THIS is exactly what JA will do, IMHO. She'll thrive on manipulating others, will seduce whomever she can to help her, she'll continue ruining lives.

I really hope the jury sees this in her too & rightly sends her to death row. :please:

There's a good chance Dr. Geffner will testify that Jodi has Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).

Fair enough, but can not be treated. Remember, the movie "To Die For", with Nicole Kidman. There's an example of severe NPD.

or Travis. Pretty much everytime she spoke about him during his testimony it was about how much he needed positive reinforcement all the time.

I doubt the DT would make this about JA. They want to save her life. They need to prove there was something wrong with TA that caused this to happen and makes her less culpable.

IMHO. They have done nothing but blame the victim, I can't imagine it would stop now.

K

me not a god. being human. JA took all her fail realitionships in taking the life of Travis Alexander. she muliti packed it and Travis Alexander paided FOR what all the other men did to her.

Right on! The rage built up in her beginning with rage at her parents for daring to ground her after finding her weed plants on their roof. Rage at BJ. Rage at DB. Rage at every man she met/knew. Then she met TA. That was the straw for her and she unleashed all that decades old rage on him for daring to reject her as the others did.

Since ALV was so determined that patterns show a persons true intentions I thought I would list some of the things that show a pattern with Jodi when it comes to the men in her life. Feel free to add more.

If Jodi feels that a boyfriend is cheating on her; she snoops into phones, email accounts and/or social media sites. This has happened with Bobby J, Travis A and possibly others.

If Jodi feels that a boyfriend is cheating on her; she confronts the boyfriend. This has happened with Bobby J, Matt M, Travis A and possibly others.

If Jodi can not reach her boyfriend by phone; she leaves work immediately to go search for the boyfriend. This has happened with Matt M (I believe it was), Travis A and possibly others.

Jodi has the next guy lined up before she dumps the one she is with. This has happened with Bobby J, Matt M, Darryl B and possibly others.

Jodi appears to use blackmail against her boyfriends and/or ex-boyfriends in order to get what she wants and/or keep them in line. This has happened with Travis A, Darryl B (IMO), Matt M (IMO) and possibly others.

Jodi uses "unconventional" sex to keep the men in her life interested in her. This has happened with Bobby J, Matt M, Darryl B, Travis A and possibly others.

I know that there are those that believe that Jodi wanted some guy to marry her. I do not agree with this. Jodi has a pattern of moving from one guy to the next when she has drained them of everything they have, at that time, to offer her. If Jodi were to marry someone then she would not be able to swiftly and easily move on to her next target. The only way I could see Jodi marry someone is if the guy was a multi-millionaire that is very old with no other living relatives and has one foot in the grave and the other foot on a banana peel. Children are also something that I can not see Jodi wanting. Jodi has to be the center of attention and a child would take that away from her. I don't see the benefit of having a child in order to receive child support because again, Jodi looses something in the process.

MOO

"Here’s an excerpt from page 12 of the Flores Police Report:

On 6-11-08, I received a tip through the Apache Junction Police Department. They had received an anonymous phone call from a female who stated we needed to look at a person named Dustin Thompson as someone who might have something to do with or might have information regarding the death of Travis Alexander. The message was short, but they were able to trace the phone number. Utilizing the phone number provided by A.J.P.D. we were able to get the subscriber information on that number, which returned to a cellular phone owned by Dustin Thompson.
A records check revealed that Dustin Thompson was married to a female named Ashley Thompson who worked at Dillard’s distribution center located in Gilbert, AZ. On 6-12-08 at 1530 hours, Detective D. Kaufman #11674 and I met with Ashley at her work for a brief interview. Ashley had a cellular phone with her during the interview. We asked for her cell phone number and confirmed it was the same number that had called in the tip to A.J.P.D. We did not confront her about the phone tip, because we were still in the process of gathering intelligence on her husband, Dustin.
Ashley confirmed she and Travis were close friends and mentioned they had known each other for about three years. She said her husband also knew Travis. During the interview, she kept referring to her husband, Dustin, as her ex-husband. She explained that they were currently in the process of a divorce and is currently living separately from him. She said they were having financial issues and it was causing stress in their marriage.
Ashley gave us basic information regarding her relationship with Travis saying they were just friends and nothing else. The last time she actually saw him or talked with him was at his last UFC (Ultimate Fighting Champion) party about three weeks ago. She said Travis would have UFC parties about every Wednesday where they would watch the fights. She said she tried to call him on Monday the 9th of June, but she didn’t get an answer. She stated that she first heard about Travis’ death the day after he was founds. She heard from another mutual friend named Deanna. Ashley said her husband, Dustin found out about Travis that first night. When she talked to Dustin, he told her he found out that first night and went over to see what was going on. Ashley gave us information about her husband, Dustin, including his work address and work schedule. She never mentioned during the entire interview that she was the one who called in with the anonymous phone tip. We finished the interview and asked if we could contact her again if we had any questions.
She said that was fine.
Here’s an additional excerpt from page 17 of the Flores Police Report:
After his interview with Ashley Thompson, Detective Kaufman briefed me on his findings. He said Ashley did confirm that she was the one who called A.J.P.D. and left the anonymous information about her husband. She explained that she and her husband were having a lot of difficulties and he was just acting strange during that time. She and Travis were very close and she had even asked Travis about moving in with him as a roommate after her separation from her husband, Dustin. Both she and Travis agreed it was not a good idea she move in, because of the way it might look. They were just good friends and they didn’t want people to think something inappropriate was going on. After Travis was found she thought how strange Dustin had been acting. It was during the few weeks leading up to Travis’ death that she had moved out to her own apartment and they were both dealing with the possible foreclosure of their house.
Dustin Thompson was not interviewed that day, because of time constraints. He did agree to come in on another day for an interview if needed.
Medical examiner , Maricopa County. Opinion: Ashley Reed committed 'suicide' on March 3rd 2010, a single gunshot wound to the head."

Ashley Reed - who may very well have been a true victim of domestic violence. I am not suggesting that her ex-husband murdered her. However, I do think that it is possible that her ex-husband was abusive towards her. Ashley Reed passed away on March 3, 2010.

I could be mistaken - however, reading webleuthers posts about Arias murdering Travis Alexander - I think that Ashley Reed was the person that anonymously called police investigating Travis Alexander murder to give a "tip." This Ashley Reed (I believe) passed away on March 3, 2010.

Websleuthers please correct me if I am wrong. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth