State rests rebuttal case- thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much discussion going on here, so here's another pic: :)

BI55S1RCcAAW1G6.jpg:medium

I'm thinking that the word "trace" is being used incorrectly in relation to the picture that Jodi drew. To trace means to place a piece of blank paper on top of the picture one is tracing and make the lines directly over top of the bottom picture. Since Jodi does not have access to the thin trace paper then I would say that she is copying, in a sense, the picture from the ad. Either way it proves that Jodi is not as artistic nor creative as she would like for people to think she is.

MOO

Heck, even her own parents pawned off the her grandparents, then off to Bobby J.

Where is the idea that Jodi left her parents home, moved in with her grandparents and then moved in with Bobby J coming from? From what I understand Jodi left her parents home and then went straight to Bobby's to live.

Re-watching Dr. D's testimony right now.

She'll be a really great witness in a few years.

She's already head and shoulders above the DT's shills.

Great post. (BBM above). IIRC, all of this tweeting and attention-seeking stuff that she is projecting out there, can be used against her in the sentencing stage. Hope that's true, because I would love to see that she has had a big hand in her own conviction and sentencing. Poetic justice!!
Excellent thinking, and, post!

It would be nice if Judge Stephens would / could consider Arias' actions (Twitter Account, Selling Artwork, Setting up a Webpage to sell her artwork, Take the time to comment "I hear my webpage (to sell my art) is beautiful too bad I can't see it," Arias lack of respect to The State of Arizona with her courtroom antics).

I would like to hear The Honorable Judge Sherry Stephens explain to Arias how her own (Arias') actions during the trial for her (Arias') life illustrate a person that does not care about anyone but herself. Arias' courtroom behavior while on trial for her life show contempt, indignation, obsession to harm Travis Alexander after his murder by hurting his family, enthusiasm to sell her artwork in the midst of her murder trial, insulting The State Prosecutor via Twitter during her murder trial, ect.

Again, I see Arias as being very content. Sometimes I wonder if Arias wanted to get caught - perhaps when planning to murder Travis Alexander Arias thought that she wanted to conceal her crime. After she saw the attention she was receiving - I wonder if Arias changed her own plan, and, wanted to get caught. If she did not want to be locked up - Arias seems to enjoy her jail life.

I hope on Wednesday this Geffner testifies that JA was in a fog due to PTSD.

Then I want to hear JM ask him to explain how she had the awareness while in that "fog" to lock the bedroom door after she slaughtered TA. And also how it is that she had the awareness while in that "fog" to delete only evidence pictures on his camera, leaving 90 others.

Listening to Dr. D making clear that "The Secret" and "The Law of Attraction" are not a part of psychological training.

Instead, they cause problems for patients by teaching them to focus only on the positive aspects of life, denying the reality of anything else.

IDK. That's what I thought. I guess I thought wrong. Thanks for the correction.:seeya:

Where is the idea that Jodi left her parents home, moved in with her grandparents and then moved in with Bobby J coming from? From what I understand Jodi left her parents home and then went straight to Bobby's to live.

Did I miss it or did the Judge rule on the 'lack of remorse' motion the DT made? I know they did not want that taken into account, but I also remember reading that JA would not offer remorse even if convicted, given that she will continue to proclaim her innocence....

Yet we're inundated with posts about people being watched over by Travis and some paranormal oriented group going to the house, the people who live there being touched by supernatural phenomenon...for the record I was just responding to this stuff, not trying to generate a conversation about it.

:floorlaugh:

It would be nice if Judge Stephens would / could consider Arias' actions (Twitter Account, Selling Artwork, Setting up a Webpage to sell her artwork, Take the time to comment "I hear my webpage (to sell my art) is beautiful too bad I can't see it," Arias lack of respect to The State of Arizona with her courtroom antics).

I would like to hear The Honorable Judge Sherry Stephens explain to Arias how her own (Arias') actions during the trial for her (Arias') life illustrate a person that does not care about anyone but herself. Arias' courtroom behavior while on trial for her life show contempt, indignation, obsession to harm Travis Alexander after his murder by hurting his family, enthusiasm to sell her artwork in the midst of her murder trial, insulting The State Prosecutor via Twitter during her murder trial, ect.

Again, I see Arias as being very content. Sometimes I wonder if Arias wanted to get caught - perhaps when planning to murder Travis Alexander Arias thought that she wanted to conceal her crime. After she saw the attention she was receiving - I wonder if Arias changed her own plan, and, wanted to get caught. If she did not want to be locked up - Arias seems to enjoy her jail life.

I am still catching up, but read this post and thought it expresses completely how I feel. JA has plenty of patterns her DV expert tried to point out was a BIG deal. She has a pattern of thinking of only herself and denial for sure. Why would she even put that crap out there with her life on the line. Why? Because she literally thinks she will be fine in the end. She literally does not get there is NO WAY OUT of this.

K

BBM~ Exactly. Perfect example is Jodi's diaries.

Listening to Dr. D making clear that "The Secret" and "The Law of Attraction" are not a part of psychological training.

Instead, they cause problems for patients by teaching them to focus only on the positive aspects of life, denying the reality of anything else.

I was re-watching some of the trial on YouTube & Dr. Demarte testifies about the other psychologist hired by the defense--Dr. Carp. Jodi told Carp "significantly more" DV incidents, much more than the 4 she then told Samuels & ALV. That, to me, is proof she's lying about all of it.

I found that so interesting...she must have exaggerated so much that the DT knew it wouldn't be believable. If someone were abused that much, there would be a trail. Medical intervention, police reports, neighbor complaints, etc., etc.

The only incidence they could have proven was the broken finger. If her story on that incident were true the DT could have easily proven it by having the finger x-rayed. An x-ray would show a break, and could even determine how old it was.

Wonder of they tried :lol: would love to have been a fly on the wall when they got the results!

BBM

She entered and won the Jailbird Idol Contest.

Other current and former inmates are supportive.

Inside Edition, 48 Hours, giddy mugshot on the Internet... what's not to like?

If not the life, she's certainly getting off on the attention -- especially in front of the courtroom cameras and mics.

Heck, even her own parents pawned off the her grandparents, then off to Bobby J.

god knows what the truth is. but JA said she was grounded and she jump out some window and moved in with bobby around her being 18. lived with bobby and his mother.

I remember from my dad back in the day their was people with no education. but was like JA jack of all trades.

Then I want to hear JM ask him to explain how she had the awareness while in that "fog" to lock the bedroom door after she slaughtered TA. And also how it is that she had the awareness while in that "fog" to delete only evidence pictures on his camera, leaving 90 others.

And, to think of putting up the gate to block his dog from going to his door which would have probably led to finding TA much sooner.

And block the dog from going upstairs. And thousands of other things she did in that fog.

And the ninja story, come on. During that story she had a lot of information about what happened and God help me but I believe a lot of what she says happened, like TA saying he can't feel his legs and screaming at her to get help. I bet at one time or another he did scream 'F'ing kill you *advertiser censored*". I sure would have.

She knows way more than she lets on for sure. When Dr. Demarte said that one of the red flags was that JA's memory got 'worse' not better with talking about it. Therapy being one of the major ways to help PTSD. Coping and working through the events, you remember more. I thought about the ninja interrogation and watched a lot of it again and it sure did seem like there was little to no fog then.

K

I'm thinking that the word "trace" is being used incorrectly in relation to the picture that Jodi drew. To trace means to place a piece of blank paper on top of the picture one is tracing and make the lines directly over top of the bottom picture. Since Jodi does not have access to the thin trace paper then I would say that she is copying, in a sense, the picture from the ad. Either way it proves that Jodi is not as artistic nor creative as she would like for people to think she is.

MOO

Her renderings have a coldness quality, like those cityscapes that Hitler painted. Odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett