State rests rebuttal case- thread #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to sound dumb but as of Thursday will the jury and put in a room and not be abe to leave until they decide what they will do.

She said on the tape, "that's so debasing"...pause..."I love it!"

There is nothing incorrect with Jodi's use of the word "debasing" there (other than it's disgusting).

She's made a few other doozy vocabulary mistakes, however... :facepalm:

One of my all time favorites was when she said "GreenWITCH" time.

I have never used that word. I would use the word degrading, but that's just me.

So, in short -- Jodi "loves" to be degraded :)

No problem. They are synonymous

Synonyms: beneath one, beneath one's dignity, debasing, degrading, demeaning, inexpedient, infra indignitatem, unbecoming, unworthy of one

Katie on Dr. Drew's jury said last evening she was working with the State Legislators to get a bill that would not allow testimony about a victim to be presented without evidence to back it up. (I think that was the gist of it)...all this 'evidence' that has come out of ja's mouth is stated as 'evidence' with nothing to back it up.

Proud of katie and pray this will be a success! To prevent any other attorney to do a character assassination without proof.

JSS has given the Dt everything they wanted thus far so I can't see her denying them this. :truce:

I think JSS has had about enough from the DT. She sounded quite irritated while telling the jurors that they would start at 9am on Wednesday and stay until they were finished. IMO, they were granted their surrebuttal by the skin of their teeth and were/are limited to the BPD in their questioning of the doctor. I would be mildly surprised if she allowed anything new, beyond what has already been agreed upon. :twocents:

Has it ever been determined whether or not this psychologist has ever evaluated Jodi?

The one you "removed because you love WS"

Several posts here all mentioned they would not link it. The video linked is by the same user linked. Please stop being rude to me.
ALV has made four posts in the last day or two to that clip. I see what you are trying to say now.

I have wondered if Jodi honestly believes her lies will be believed. She doesn't have contact with with what is really going on in social media or MSM. Are Jodi's attorneys telling her the truth or preparing her for the truth?

I have wondered if Jodi honestly believes her lies will be believed. She doesn't have contact with with what is really going on in social media or MSM. Are Jodi's attorneys telling her the truth or preparing her for the truth?

She has plenty of people from the outside telling her whats going on. They also have TV in jail.

Katie on Dr. Drew's jury said last evening she was working with the State Legislators to get a bill that would not allow testimony about a victim to be presented without evidence to back it up. (I think that was the gist of it)...all this 'evidence' that has come out of ja's mouth is stated as 'evidence' with nothing to back it up.
There is a Travis Alexander's Law petition that has about 11,000 votes now. Is that the same one? I think it's such a great idea.

Yes Thank You Kay-:rockon:

No problem. I just now read your post. Despite my fixation with this trial, my 14 year old son was HUNGRY. I was making dinner. I am glad I was able to locate it for you.

Which a law like that is needed...

but in this trial: it's a smart jury so they will realize that it's JA's word and what is JA's word worth? She's admits she lied... and JM has proven that she lied to the jury itself...

She has plenty of people from the outside telling her whats going on. They also have TV in jail.

I honestly think she thinks a mistrial is gonna take place or a hung jury, then the next trial she will be found guilty of manslaughter. She is apparently delusional, like we all did not know that already.

I've asked you several times which video they are constantly referring to and you haven't answered my question. I can't see a constant link to any clip!

Gauntlet, if you are on ALV's twitters page, click on the post that says "Can you believe this filth?" Then you will see the YouTube link to the video being referred to.

Gauntlet, if you are on ALV's twitters page, click on the post that says "Can you believe this filth?" Then you will see the YouTube link to the video being referred to.

Yeah I know the clip. I was asking this because the OP was talking about a clip "constantly being referred to". I didn't realise that meant that clip from the last day or two. That's all. Thanks!

I'm impressed by JM's opening statement. He's a good speaker.

Yes ... he never ceases to amaze me - in the way that he just gets up there without any notes and rattles off such detail in such a compelling way. He is so well prepared and you can tell that he is very passionate in his endeavors to achieve justice for Travis. I have so much respect and admiration for him.

In fact ... I wanna become an official Juanette .. :giggle: do I need to submit a resume ... or what? I love the little chorus line Juanettes and chuckle every time they pop up on my screen :floorlaugh:

I think JSS has had about enough from the DT. She sounded quite irritated while telling the jurors that they would start at 9am on Wednesday and stay until they were finished. IMO, they were granted their surrebuttal by the skin of their teeth and were/are limited to the BPD in their questioning of the doctor. I would be mildly surprised if she allowed anything new, beyond what has already been agreed upon. :twocents:

Has it ever been determined whether or not this psychologist has ever evaluated Jodi?

It would not shock me in the least if they were there til midnight, if not later. I doubt she will let them go that long.

More so than at any time in the trail, I thought reality hit Jodi like a ton of bricks at different points in the rebuttal case--especially during the testimonies of the Walmart and Tesero witnesses, Detective Flores about the closet shelves and Detective Brown re: the selfies (photos) she took of her newly dyed brown hair in the rental car on June 3. Willmott and Nurmi looked pretty defeated on those days too. The latest motions/filings make it clear they know the self-defense claim is an abject failure, IMO.

I so wish JM had been able to bring the pedophile letters in as evidence of Jodi manufacturing a story to dupe the jury into believing Travis was a pedophile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV