State rests rebuttal case- thread #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: I washed the floors today also and filed my income tax!

We are a productive bunch aren't we?

My BF already thinks i'm crazy for being on WS all the time, but, I still manage to get the everyday stuff done. :)

HAHA!! You too .. I have tidied up the closet, changed all the linen, done two loads of washing, cleaned the kitchen and am now making some 'parcels' in puff pastry for easy meals .. yesterday I ACTUALLY vacuumed and washed the floor for realz :) I have learnt that OBVIOUS changes work best with DH, like he was all amazed when he noticed the tidied closet (which only took about 10 minutes) but can overlook serious cleaning completely.

So for the rest of this trial I vow to do something OBVIOUS around the house every day.

Oh another top tip for sleuthers who wish to slack: When DH leaves house in morning be sure to have already showered and changed into 'around the house clothes' .. before DH gets home change INTO workout clothes. I'm using that one next week :)

Yikes so they have released Juror No. 8's mugshot apparently.

I don't need HLN to tell me what I've heard in this trial. They get it wrong more times than they get it right, but....... they did bring up Jodi only accused Travis of having pedophilia material one time. Even they say it's impossible for someone to be a pedophile while only having one instance of pedophilia. She's an evil, horrible person! I want a verdict on Friday, and anything later will not be acceptable. It's just so obvious!

I read that many more of Travis' relatives will be in court this week..I love this family so much!!

.so who do you think is going to be there for ja....are they gonna wheel her Granny in and her father (poor man, I do feel sorry for him), her siblings....and of course Donovan

HLN finally got the message that the artwork is traced!!!!!

I blasted them twice on FB, along with a bunch of other folks....I actually doubted that they really read their various pages there but I guess I stand corrected....
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Because I bet the finger was busted up from Travis maybe trying to take off the engagement ring off her. She is just full lies. I'm given up deciphering the nonsense she does.

Why is so Jodi so adamant in denying the cuts to her finger took place during the killing? I just don't understand this.

im glad to know its not just me that doesn't do much around the house on trial days,these 4days ive been forced to do things.

ive scrubbed every inch of my kitchen,threw away loads of electricals utensils etc in there i dont use,cleared out all the kids clothes and shoes,emptied my room of things i dont need and scrubbed it from top to bottom,put up new cabinet things in the bathroom,threw out our dinning table and started on the living room.

i cant wait til trial is back so i can sit on my behind :floorlaugh:

i guess im lucky i don't have a boyfriend or husband to answer to :D

IF I had the time and the $$$$.......I would be out hunting everywhere to try to find the stuff JA threw away....even the Hoover Dam.

desertsmile.gif

Man, I would like to be the one to find that stuff......the gun, the clothing, the knife....ETC

trenchcoat.gif

The thing that is very telling to me is IF she didn't use her grandfathers gun, the DT would have spent a great deal of money and time to find it to prove it wasn't the stolen gun.

im glad to know its not just me that doesn't do much around the house on trial days,these 4days ive been forced to do things.

ive scrubbed every inch of my kitchen,threw away loads of electricals utensils etc in there i dont use,cleared out all the kids clothes and shoes,emptied my room of things i dont need and scrubbed it from top to bottom,put up new cabinet things in the bathroom,threw out our dinning table and started on the living room.

I've learned a LOT about slow cooker meals.

When Mimi was on the stand and Mr Martinez was questioning her, she mentions Jodi sneaking in through the doggie door.

Was this said in front of the Jury?
Yes, Mimi spoke about the doggie door when she was questioned by JM on redirect.

BBM: I've been remembering my single days fondly while stressing over hiding slackness just quietly.

I noticed DH looking at the shelves in the lounge room last night, that's my next 'obvious' project ..

I don't need HLN to tell me what I've heard in this trial. They get it wrong more times than they get it right, but....... they did bring up Jodi only accused Travis of having pedophilia material one time. Even they say it's impossible for someone to be a pedophile while only having one instance of pedophilia. She's an evil, horrible person! I want a verdict on Friday, and anything later will not be acceptable. It's just so obvious!

HLN and all the others need to get up to speed. We're in an age of extreme communication thanks to the web, etc. I have gotten BOMBSHELLS here far faster than from the mainstream media on several occasions, and not just about this trial. The night of the West, TX explosion I was visiting the Scanner Thread here...I knew more than the news people did far in advance.
I think Websleuths should become UniverseSleuths :) I can trust most of what I get here from reputable posters.
I can't believe that the news folks are loaded with interns doing research around the clock, sticking to the websites such as this and doing follow up.
It just seems totally ridiculous that I know more in little old Delaware, sitting at my kitchen table with a laptop, than a national news network...

Why is so Jodi so adamant in denying the cuts to her finger took place during the killing? I just don't understand this.

That finger is absolutely, positively the only evidence she has that Travis abused her! There is nothing else...nadda! She has to maintain Travis broke her finger.

HLN and all the others need to get up to speed. We're in an age of extreme communication thanks to the web, etc. I have gotten BOMBSHELLS here far faster than from the mainstream media on several occasions, and not just about this trial. The night of the West, TX explosion I was visiting the Scanner Thread here...I knew more than the news people did far in advance.
I think Websleuths should become UniverseSleuths :) I can trust most of what I get here from reputable posters.
I can't believe that the news folks are loaded with interns doing research around the clock, sticking to the websites such as this and doing follow up.
It just seems totally ridiculous that I know more in little old Delaware, sitting at my kitchen table with a laptop, than a national news network...

They're such a Mickey Mouse network.

I know right .. why not just cough it up and admit you did it during the killing? I think it's because she just can't help herself. Perhaps she thought it was important to stick to some lies she had told early on for consistency and didn't want to look like she had lied about everything even though she had? So lying to give impression of honesty .. somehow?

Like the gas can.

I wish on these off trial days that JVM and NG would cover missing persons' cases such as Jessica Heeringa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBMonsterFighter