State rests rebuttal case- thread #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But isn't that the "broken" finger?

I remember a show on Hln with Beth Karas stating that she had spoken with several medical professionals that said the finger looked like the tendons and ligaments were cut rather than the look of a broken finger

As far as I know the finger was never x- rayed or checked by a doc. I trust what Beth says. ...ja ...not at all...nope no truth there...

I agree. The fog serves several purposes but certainly one of them is that she doesn't have to acknowledge the brutality of it all. Same with her "shot first" story. It allows her to put on a defense while not acknowledging the indefensible.

Yes, absolutely, the gun, too: the gun is "cleaner" and more hands-off. Because guns DO sometimes just "go off" but a knife never just "goes off."

I've always played with the idea that the fog has, in a certain way, a dash of reality in it. For one, the rage and fury required for a frenzy like this most likely does involve an altered consciousness and altered memories. Later, she could kind of nurture and grow those missing pieces and help the fog to get thicker--lending a nice, soft focus that obscures the details. The goal being, like I said, bloodlessness, which matches better with her misty-eyed self-concept. Remember what she said to Flores?: something like, "I'd want it to be as humane as possible."

This detail has always fascinated me! Her fingers, both right and left, have been through so many mishaps, yet they were unscathed during the knife attack. She knows that everyone knows this is unlikely, so this is more than a lie, I think. As a part of the fog, it's a meta-lie: intended to convince herself as much as others. The fog makes the whole scene bloodless, and that's the point. This is why, in my opinion, she wears a look of true disgust when the crime photos are shown. She's not horrified, but, instead, peeved at how all that blood challenges her construct.

For me, I remember that she dated a vampire enthusiast and chose to use a knife to murder someone, so I think she may be the opposite of squeamish about blood.

Old Angelina Jolie may have nothing on this girl.

I think she likes the pictures. She kept asking to see them, and she really has smiled when looking at them in court. I'm not trying to be sensationalistic, but I really think she may enjoy what she did. She wouldn't be the first murderer to feel that way or anything, so who knows?

this dude on hln saying juan has over prosecuted this case? what planet is he from

Juan's Rebuttal
Here is a list of some of the things stolen from Jodi's grandparent's house.
#1--CD player with 2 detachable speakers, black in color, three disc changer with cassette and radio-unknown brand.
#2--Magnavox DVD player model number DP100mwbb.
#3--25 caliber automatic pistol 3 to 4 inches long 3 to 4 inches tall.
Black with black grips with a loaded magazine with 7 rounds of jacketed hollow points.
No serial # for pistol.
The gun was very old.
#4--A 20 dollar bill and a 10 dollar bill.

I was thinking it would be great if some how Juan has found out the remote Jodi said she came back and gave to Darrel Brewer was for the DVD player that was stolen from the grandparent's house and Darrel still had it.
That would prove Jodi stole everything from her grandparent's.
Maybe that's a zinger he's saving for the rebuttal and the bombshell of the whole trial.

If I'm understanding correctly CEO is about to be interviewed on Dr Drew... or is it just a trial witness? Someone else?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

this dude on hln saying juan has over prosecuted this case? what planet is he from

Actually I thought he had a pretty good point. RS and ALV were such clowns, there is a reasonable case to be made that the state would have been better off letting their testimony sit unrebutted, and that Dr. JD's testimony opened the door for jurors to aver from the DP because "Jodi has mental problems."

Please...if you are following JA on twitter...

Unfollow her...

Don't let 'morbid curiosity' feed her flame....

Does anyone know what day Mimi Hall testified? The only videos I seem to find on YT are one of Mimi sitting there while they are playing the 911 tape and another where the uploader missed 15 minutes of her testimony. My Mom told me she did testify to the tires being slashed, her crawling in through the doggie door and hacking into his accounts...I just need to know if this was done in front of the jury (I thought they were not allowed to have this incredibly important information), I am so confused?!? I have missed soooo much of this trial due to personal 'issues', illness and work, the only reason I know as much as I do is because of all of you wonderful, intelligent folks!!! xoxo tia

Dr. Drew had mugshot of CEO saying he was charged with "extreme DUI"
Geragos thinks just a DUI would not be thrown off unless the same DA office was prosecuting the DUI

Chris Hughes is to be interviewed

Actually I thought he had a pretty good point. RS and ALV were such clowns, there is a reasonable case to be made that the state would have been better off letting their testimony sit unrebutted, and that Dr. JD's testimony opened the door for jurors to aver from the DP because "Jodi has mental problems."

I don't think it is normal for people to commit first degree murder. Today Jodi is classified as having a Borderline Personality Disorder. Years ago we would say she was just evil. Nothing has changed. Just the name but it still means the same. She is just plain evil.

Does anyone know what day Mimi Hall testified? The only videos I seem to find on YT are one of Mimi sitting there while they are playing the 911 tape and another where the uploader missed 15 minutes of her testimony. My Mom told me she did testify to the tires being slashed, her crawling in through the doggie door and hacking into his accounts...I just need to know if this was done in front of the jury (I thought they were not allowed to have this incredibly important information), I am so confused?!? I have missed soooo much of this trial due to personal 'issues', illness and work, the only reason I know as much as I do is because of all of you wonderful, intelligent folks!!! xoxo tia

Was she a defense witness?

I see what you're saying, but I think Juan had to put his own psych expert on the stand. Jurors are fairly sophisticated about big trials now, and understand well the concept of expert witnesses. If Juan hadn't, there may have been jurors who believed he couldn't find someone to refute these two experts testimony. Imo.

I see what you're saying, but I think Juan had to put his own psych expert on the stand. Jurors are fairly sophisticated about big trials now, and understand well the concept of expert witnesses. If Juan hadn't, there may have been jurors who believed he couldn't find someone to refute these two experts testimony. Imo.

Good point.

It also does not appear by the jury questions that they were on board with the defense expert witnesses.

I don't like that Randolph guy on HLN....I quote, "gunshot first=premeditation"... uhh?? No, planning a murder=premeditation, regardless of what came first.....

The planet of being death penalty convicted Scott Peterson's lawyer.

:lol: Geragos is a joke IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member