State rests rebuttal case- thread #165

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention, its only Jodi's account she got there at 4AM. No one actually saw her or her car in the driveway like she claimed happened. The fact her presense was not known in this alleged time frame, is more suspect then not. I hate HLN's after dark. Its purely money driven, and I think to entice fear by having this mock juries always have a few not guilties to keep people obsessed.
I'm inclined to believe that she arrived at Travis's between 3:00-4:00 am, that he was watching videos on his computer waiting for her to get there, and that they went to sleep. She wouldn't kill him when roommates were in the house, and sex was definitely on her agenda. No need to rush. IMO.

JA first told Det Flores she arrived at 3 am iirc

Guess she had to change it to 4am after learning TA's computer was used at 4

IMO

Yea I get my laptop back today!!!

It always was seeming nonsense that Arias would escape from the "body slam" and then do a U turn where hall meets closet and exit and bedroom, choosing back toward the bath through the closet. She said she didn't think of the gun until she was at the shelf. So she was willingly entrapping herself, returning to the spot she had just fled. But on HLN, Vinnie Politan pointed out that it would be equally absurd for Travis to open the closet door, as she said he did, see her grabbing his gun and head toward her and gunfire, rather than shutting the door. He could have grabbed a sheet from the bed and escaped outside or done any number of things rather than moving toward an armed Arias.

Didn't the judge rule that the sequence of injuries did not matter when it came to the charges? Or something to that effect? Will all this be in the jury instructions?

That's what I'm wondering. :seeya:

Sorry for the OT, it was discussed previously but I cant find where...

I was bored and looking through pictures and it just amazes me how "art" imitates life. Throughout her life, JA seems to have taken on the personality/thoughts/interests of whomever she was around indicating she had no sense of self. Nothing inside. Her drawings are the same, though I'd concede she has marginal talent (better than i could do even tracing) but from what I can see, again - nothing inside.

She didn't even attempt to change anything, however small, to make these drawings in any way 'her own'. Even the tiniest details are exact - hand placement, wrinkles in the clothing, shading, lighting, same...

I'd already seen these:

Natalie Portman Dior Ad
Pill drawing
Malboro Ad

and found these:

Frank Sinatra

Heart Hands

JA imitating Art that imitates the life she lived by imitating others. Creepy

Sorry for the OT, it was discussed previously but I cant find where...

I was bored and looking through pictures and it just amazes me how "art" imitates life. Throughout her life, JA seems to have taken on the personality/thoughts/interests of whomever she was around indicating she had no sense of self. Nothing inside. Her drawings are the same, though I'd concede she has marginal talent (better than i could do even tracing) but from what I can see, again - nothing inside.

She didn't even attempt to change anything, however small, to make these drawings in any way 'her own'. Even the tiniest details are exact - hand placement, wrinkles in the clothing, shading, lighting, same...

I'd already seen these:

Natalie Portman Dior Ad
Pill drawing
Malboro Ad

and found these:

Frank Sinatra

Heart Hands

JA imitating Art that imitates the life she lived by imitating others. Creepy

That's the nature of psychopathy.

Thank you! That should be most helpful for those that believe its the same as an arrow ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a bigger snip than what is on the Dr Drew website, courtesy of The TawniDilly.

Chris Hughes on Dr. Drew explains e-mails - YouTube

Oh man! Check how cuckoo Jodi looks when that tape was rolling - the eyes, the eyes! That weird unfocused kind of stare. Scarey. Very strange. Never saw anybody look like that before.

Geez, I hope you're right because, up until last night, I was feeling pretty confident that Jodi would get 1st degree - not feeling so confident today... :please:

JMO ~

I know what you mean and I think the key will be that the jury totally understands what premeditation is. I have to admit that it is confusing to me in that it can be premeditated even though it occurs in five minutes.

I think she went there as a last ditch effort to get Travis back. She went through the whole magilla with sex and happy talk. When it didn't work she went in to plan 2. This was her plan all along. I either get him back or he dies. jmo

You have a kind heart, Zuri. Good morning! :seeya:

I sure hope the Alexander family received your donation.

I had used the link to donate that was the Travis Alexander Legacy Fund as it stated that the fund would be for the Alexander's. Then I saw where there was another link that the donations went directly to the Family. So I emailed Chris Hughes to inquire if the money actually went to the Alexander's. I finally received 2 emails from him although they were signed Samantha from his personal website/email: Raising You Foundation. It is my hope the family received my donation as it was a lot of money, at least for me.

I have been pondering on a few things....

IMHO: I will not criticize the Judge in this case, sure, there seems to be a bit of lead way with the DT, However, since this is a death penalty case, The Judge does not want it coming back that "The Court" did not allow for proper defense tatics to defend their client.
Yes, I am snickering just a bit.

Recently, I had done research on a dp case, involving someone that my family knows.
I wanted to know for sure, for myself and give what I found to my family. We had known this person since they were 12 years old. They were the guest of the "death house" in Texas. Going thru many appeals. It took four different walks to the chamber, but he did take that final walk. I still cannot talk to his mother because I truly believe he deserved what he got.

Sheesh I really do not think I would want to be in this jury's shoes. I pray the answer will be so very clear to them.

If JA gets LWOP, she will be segregated for awhile, then eventually she will be in general population. She will be the life of the party! If she gets the DP, she will only have herself...and years of appeals. I for one, would like to know she is sitting in a jail cell with nothing but herself and her color crayons.
All that writing that has been done between her and JW, I truly feel that is the first step. Probably going to be insufficient counsel at first.
It sure cannot be said that JA didn't get a fair trial, JSS is most certainly seeing that does not happen.

I really can't get mad at the defense team, They are doing their job..so to speak. Walking that fine line of giving all they got to defend her, and leaving a loop hole or 2 for appeals.
If I found myself in trouble, I sure hope that I would have someone fighting for me with all they got as well.

Soon Travis's family will have an answer to their fight for Justice. The answer that we all have been waiting so patiently for.
It won't ever be over for them, but knowing the person responsible is paying will give a moment of solace.
I truly hope one day, they will wake up and the pain will not be so unbearable and the Love and Life of Travis will be more in the forefront of their beating hearts.

Going out on a limb and predicting if the jury gets the case right after lunch on Friday, verdict will be M1 by end of day

There's a reason why those lightweights spend their time as TH's, while the heavyweight champs are too busy in the trenches actually practising their craft.:floorlaugh:

Agree! Joey Jackson excepted, I would never hire a defense attorney with enough free time to hang out in HLN.

Joey sounds as if he keeps on top of things and doesn't just scream for the sake of hearing himself.

Don't worry about HLN and that stupid mock trial stuff.
You have to remember the juror's have seen the whole trial from day one.
How much have these people they get on HLN seen or know about what happened.
Some of them may be well informed but I'm sure a lot of them are not so they are just going by what these mock defense attorneys are saying and a lot of facts are skipped over.
I know if I was on their show there are a lot of questions I would ask them that they don't put out for their mock jury.
A lot of us web sleuths here have followed this trial from day one just as the jury has and our opinions are quite different than some on the mock jury.
Juan has still got to do his rebuttal and I really think he is saving something for last that can't be argued away by the defense team.
Lets have some faith in our man Juan to bring it home and nail Jodi's coffin shut so to speak.
I don't believe anything Jodi has said other than her name is Jodi Arias and for example if the gun was Travis's she would have remembered exactly where she disposed of it
She is guilty of premeditated murder and I believe Juan will prove this, he is not done yet so lets wait till the end before worrying what the jury will do.

His rebuttal is done. He gets to cross their witness but that's it. All that's left is closing arguments.

There will always be a case to keep us from what we're supposed to be doing.

We have issues.

I may have to saw off my bedroom! When there IS a break in the trial, I start cleaning in the living room and work towards the back of the house. I don't seem to make it to my bedroom by the time the trial starts again.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

If the idea of premeditation requiring only a minute seems somehow wrong, think of it instead as malice aforethought. "Damn you, I'll kill you!"

I may have to saw off my bedroom! When there IS a break in the trial, I start cleaning in the living room and work towards the back of the house. I don't seem to make it to my bedroom by the time the trial starts again.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I always start from my bedroom and never seem to make it to the back which is the kitchen :floorlaugh:
I went zig zagging about this time so I did ones I missed

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

I know what you mean and I think the key will be that the jury totally understands what premeditation is. I have to admit that it is confusing to me in that it can be premeditated even though it occurs in five minutes.

I think she went there as a last ditch effort to get Travis back. She went through the whole magilla with sex and happy talk. When it didn't work she went in to plan 2. This was her plan all along. I either get him back or he dies. jmo

Completely agree with everything you've said mck16, I just hope the jury sees it too. I don't know what's wrong with me :scared: I was feeling like this was going to be a slam-dunk but today I'm filled with doubt about the jury. I think some lingering issues from that "other" trial are coming up for me... :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vetiversailles