State rests rebuttal case- thread #166

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi_Arias_20130425105411_320_240.JPG

Jodi Arias trial update: Defense, prosecutor want more witnesses

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...update-defense-prosecutor-want-more-witnesses

Thank you! :seeya:

Is that when it was, for the surrebuttal? I'd heard he wanted to bring in that type of witness but wasn't sure. I'm so confused. The surrebuttal is from the defense, right? And then the witness can only testify about issues brought up during rebuttal, I thought. AARRGGHHH! This is way beyond me.

Oh yes, you're right it was for rebuttal .. :blushing:

WELCOME!

BBM

Truer words never spoken. :seeya:

I would add this: " He just wanted someone to help him get through life."

He needed parents and so did (JA<--> a long time ago. )

no no noooooo LOL I didn't mean you!!!! sorry if you misunderstood. I think you have been very respectful in your postings.

Just seen a few things that were subsequently removed that hit a nerve, that is all.

Girl, we're good! I know you weren't chastising me. I just don't have my vacay skivvies packed so I better hush up. :silenced:

Danny Jones.

Does anyone have the name of the person in the text message Travis sent to her? Where he said her comment to the guy would make people spit in her face or some thing along those lines?

The only thing on the planet that hurts more than losing a parent is losing a child. Or believing you lost a child.
So what's the color of the twins tomorrow? Hasn't it been a while since JA wore red? How say you? What's the color du jour?

I can' tell if you're being sarcastic or serious.

If your serious, she's lucky she's not handcuffed while in court. he stun belt is so she doesn't run.

Why did they put a stun belt on her? She must of done something. Any idea what that was?

Here's a little news flash...successful pedophiles are well respected, trusted and have friends with children. They don't wait in alleys with tattered trench coats handing out candy bars. They gain parents trust to gain access to children. They're someone's best friend, brother, father, maybe coach, maybe teacher, pastor or priest. They appear TRUSTWORTHY! They like jobs that give them access to children, sometimes they marry single women with children.

If anyone tells you ....that someone with access to your children is a pedophile. You better listen! I don't care who tells you, talk to your children, get them evaluated, and protect them AWAY from the ALLEDGED offender for a few weeks. Until you know for sure.

Many less children would fall victim.

Linda,
I was a victim when I was a child. I was an over protective mother. My hinky meter is always up. My question was....why did Skye repeat this accusation when it was coming from the defense attorney representing Jodi Arias? She didn't have to keep her children away from TA. He was dead. So....i repeat. what good reason did she have?

Hooray! It's Wednesday. Apart from the fact juanderful is spelt wrong, it's one day close to justice prevailing!

images

What was her name again? I'm asking because I've seen the lists and I don't think she was named as a surrebuttal witness, but just a regular witness a long time ago. My feeling was that her current job had nothing to do with her potential testimony. But I've seen a lot of speculation about that, so maybe others know for a fact that fraud was to be her topic?

IIRC, it was Suzie Dittman, a fraud investigator for JP Morgan Chase. What it was about, I don't have a clue.

As of right now the only witness is R.G. However, Martinez filed a motion sur-surbuttal(??) today to allow him to present a neuropschy... expert to rebut RG's opinion. There was a closed hearing today and as usual "closed" to everyone. Although, KCL commented that the Alexanders were smiling afterwards. So, we're :please: that Martinez was granted his motion.

Thanks! I was trying to read a twitter feed, gosh that's some foreign language they use :floorlaugh: and saw something about another expert that JM wants in addition to the neuropsych you've mentioned. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Hooray! It's Wednesday. Apart from the fact juanderful is spelled wrong, it's one day close to justice prevailing!

images

Gauntlet, where are you?! I've still got an hour to go, here on the East Coast.

My biggest problem with the Hughes is this...

They talked to Jodi and gave her personal info. about how Travis treated other women...

I guarantee you every time Jodi and Travis got into it, she tortured Travis with their words...

"Even your own friends told me how you mistreat women...you need help Travis"

What a miserable situation that must have been...

Yes, Jodi is the face of evil. Not THE face, but she is evil. I consider all psychopathic murderers evil, no matter what their atrocities are. I don't put one above the other based on the gravity of their crime or crimes. Anyone that kills in cold blood is an evil that should be kept away from society forever, period. She is the kind of person the DP was made for because she is beyond reform. Just because JA is in the spotlight now doesn't mean this isn't how I feel about all the Jodis and Scott Petersons and Ted Bundys and OJ Simpsons. Jodi is just who we're talking about at the moment.

Hey Mee, have you started the big move to Poland yet?

She told Flores Travis backed out of coming to California to see her sing the National Anthem at a racetrack on May 24th..

What I want to know is what happened between may 26 and the day she left town to go kill him. Texts, emails, calls, etc. she must have called him 500 times, if nothing else.

There's so much they kept out!! I want to see it!

Here's a little news flash...successful pedophiles are well respected, trusted and have friends with children. They don't wait in alleys with tattered trench coats handing out candy bars. They gain parents trust to gain access to children. They're someone's best friend, brother, father, maybe coach, maybe teacher, pastor or priest. They appear TRUSTWORTHY! They like jobs that give them access to children, sometimes they marry single women with children.

If anyone tells you ....that someone with access to your children is a pedophile. You better listen! I don't care who tells you, talk to your children, get them evaluated, and protect them AWAY from the ALLEDGED offender for a few weeks. Until you know for sure.

Many less children would fall victim.

Linda,
I was a victim when I was a child. I was an over protective mother. My hinky meter is always up. My question was....why did Skye repeat this accusation when it was coming from the defense attorney representing Jodi Arias? She didn't have to keep her children away from TA. He was dead. So....i repeat. what good reason did she have?

Perhaps she repeated it to someone whose children spent time with Travis ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member