Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been another long weekend...:scared:

A few more hours and we will forget about the Hughes, and we will all be complaining about something else. :floorlaugh:

I'm just guessing here, but might it be Dr Geffner? LOL

Just thinking...who do we think will be up for the DT, Willmott or Nurmi? I need to prepare myself for that.

Ok guys, we are all here for the same reason. Other posters will come on and start reading and responding and for that reason it will continue on and on ect.

Ok guys, we are all here for the same reason. Other posters will come on and start reading and responding and for that reason it will continue on and on ect.

I agree, that's why I was changing the subject lol or trying to.

I still have dibs on the jelly donut rose is bringing in tomorrow :D

I agree, that's why I was changing the subject lol or trying to.

I still have dibs on the jelly donut rose is bringing in tomorrow :D

All I have is pound cake. And PEPSI

All I have is pound cake. And PEPSI

YUM!! My DH is on this diet and I'm trying sooo hard not to buy 'pound cake' and 'pepsi'!!! Yesterday after school my daughter and I were (not!) hiding in her room with healthy bananas and a huge jar of Nutella!

Maybe I'll splurge today in honor of JM!!

So, has anyone been brushing up on anything in particular for Geffner?? I watched Dr. D again, I just can't stomach any ALV!

I can also imagine JM starting by establishing the relationship between Geffner and ALV with just a couple questions, then..."I have no more questions". I'm sure the jury would be eternally grateful.

It's 2 in the morning,
time to open the windows and let fresh air in.
Breath deep.
This long wait is causing crankitude and smuggery on the thread,
demands for links, and chastisement by a Mr. James,
Crazy stuff.
Keep it together people!... we're almost there....

I sooo wish Juan would have asked Jodi, " it's true that you were the worst thing to ever happen to Travis, right?"
He asked someone that, not sure if it was Jodi though. It got objected to and it was sustained. Not sure why, it doesn't get any worse that how it ended up.

Do we know what JA wrote on Danny's pic? I spent a hour or so the other day trying to find it and i came up empty. Do you know, please share? TIA :)
I don't know why I remember this but the comment was "Are those man-*advertiser censored* or are you ripped?"

It didn't seem like that bad of a comment, but no telling what all Jodi had done and Travis was already steamed (with great reason I'm sure) at that point.

Gooood morning :seeya:

We have made it to Wednesday! :woohoo:

I cant wait for Juan to get stuck in to this witness.

Feeling a little more anxious now we are here, the end is in sight at last

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Good Morning!!!!!!!

Let's get this show on the road and bring on those homade doughnuts!!!!!

Something to start your day -- Alyce LaVio LOST (New Vid )

[video=youtube;7K4RdzYV15s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K4RdzYV15s[/video]

Also it is Wednesday here and something more for us to sink our teeth
shrk.gif
into. So let the poo fall where it may fall. Lets get moving on this Trial.

JA has a new home waiting for her, for a lifetime ( I hope )

Wednesday FINALLY!!

Hello everyone again!

Finished all my chores. Had a nice scalp/head massage with oil and used invigorating rosemary shampoo. Feel refreshed!

I'm very eager for court today. I know many sleuthers are happily sleeping. I feel like the kid on Xmas day that's saying 'wake up, wake up!' to everyone. Watching JM give the Defense a major whopping dose of reality will feel like Xmas!

Can't wait, cannot wait for JM today...

Hello everyone again!

Finished all my chores. Had a nice scalp/head massage with oil and used invigorating rosemary shampoo. Feel refreshed!

I'm very eager for court today. I know many sleuthers are happily sleeping. I feel like the kid on Xmas day that's saying 'wake up, wake up!' to everyone. Watching JM give the Defense a major whopping dose of reality will feel like Xmas!

Can't wait, cannot wait for JM today...

Oh how I wish I did not have to work today!!!! I want to watch everything!

Oh how I wish I did not have to work today!!!! I want to watch everything!

Can you watch closing arguments tomorrow? I hope so. And verdict day! Don't miss the verdict being read out live if you can please! :please:

I couldn't get a wink of sleep time tonight. I kept closing my eyes and all I could see was donuts. Lol hope I don't fall asleep during important times today. Go Juan ...get'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mojojojo